Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenAT866~VeryImpNotePg2 (Page 128)

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Accio_kajen



YesROFL
And also because I don't like sad stuff- Mujhe pura time happy stories acha lagti hai EmbarrassedROFL

did you read mera status yesterday? According to me, Karan ka fortay has become sad scenes! You should compare them and see! The way he has excelled in them is just marvellous <333

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 12001

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Originally posted by Accio_kajen


LE this will make you more in LOWEE Blushing
SHIKHA CAN YOU GO MEET THEM PLEASEEE LIKE PLEASEEE :(

It is not THAT easy Ouch 
And it is mera wish that whenever I meet them I want it to be it TOGETHER which I know isn't gonna happen very soon ROFL 
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Accio_kajen

Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Originally posted by Accio_kajen



Psht you don't knoww? Shocked This is so easy- Guess kar ROFL
someone who keeps smirking?


YESS who has this constant smirk on his face in every sceneROFL
which channel? Yeh toh bata do. It might just confirm if i am thinking right :P
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Accio_kajen



It is not THAT easy Ouch
And it is mera wish that whenever I meet them I want it to be it TOGETHER which I know isn't gonna happen very soon ROFL
NOOO JUST DO SOMETHING. I am like soo sad coz Its just becoming difficult and difficult to meet them with each passing moment :(
JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 12001

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Originally posted by Accio_kajen



YesROFL
And also because I don't like sad stuff- Mujhe pura time happy stories acha lagti hai EmbarrassedROFL

did you read mera status yesterday? According to me, Karan ka fortay has become sad scenes! You should compare them and see! The way he has excelled in them is just marvellous <333

Yes I did! But I always believed that Karan ka forte has been emotional scenes pehle balki I feel KaJen dono ka forte is emotional scenes DMG ke time seEmbarrassed
Karan has improved A LOT from these last years- and you can actually see the improvement in his all types of scenes :)
JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 12001

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Originally posted by Accio_kajen

Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Originally posted by Accio_kajen



Psht you don't knoww? Shocked This is so easy- Guess kar ROFL
someone who keeps smirking?


YESS who has this constant smirk on his face in every sceneROFL
which channel? Yeh toh bata do. It might just confirm if i am thinking right :P


Okay I'll give you a hint- Biatch se related ROFL 
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Exactly! The way they could do sad scenes, no one can do. They just re defines the scenes to whole different meaning. I use to think their forte is more of romance and hilarious ones? But i was wrong
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Accio_kajen




Okay I'll give you a hint- Biatch se related ROFL
OMG I WAS RIGHT ROFL << so proud of myself LOLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaJenAT 836~ NOTE on Page 2 *scroll down lol*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KaJenAT.   Replies: 1196   Views: 20603

KaJenAT. 1196 20603 15 March 2013 at 3:53am by ARKJ_4EVER
KaJenAT~Aug07-Oct10;OneHellOfaShow!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KaJenAT.   Replies: 1192   Views: 23941

KaJenAT. 1192 23941 03 August 2012 at 9:26am by tranquilsoul..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index