Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kajen

IKR! Star one was one good channel..Even my mom misses it😆 I watch old shows as well..I watched so many epis of DMG and a few MJHT ones as well..Sarabhai toh I have on my hard drive..I watch it har thode din me😆!

And Yes not only controversies but the delusion..That reminds me SBB cracks me up big time🤣

@bold- I love your awesome mom ðŸ˜³
Edited by Accio_kajen - 10 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: GoldenSkies

Oh don't talk about sbb Aarti :| they're not even funny anymore just plain LAME :| kajen ko ek frame mein toh leke aa nahi sakte toh they go make fazool link ups to gain trps IDITOS -.-

They are KaJen lovers man😆 I saw yesterday's KaJen segment on SBB and I laughed so much. They have no idea what they write or show..A few days back they wrote "Jennifer ka pati no.1" and when I watched the segment it was about Kumud's Pati(ermm fianc) and not Karan..I was like Are these people aware that Jennifer and Kumud are different😆
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
American shows make a lot of sense to me tbh and I see so many statuses on fb saying KaJen's acting was brilliant in today's epis etc and no doubt it is but sigh ... I just can't sit and watch them exactly SIKHA I have no patience :(
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Me too especially when there's nothing else to do it's the best entertainment ever 😆

Hahaha Guilty pleasure I must say😆
JhakaasAccio thumbnail

I kinda agree! Though I still watch SC but the storyline is just so inconsistent. I loved SC during the confession period😳 but then back to square one😆 QH simply has no logic..I already blabbered about my hatred towards 4lions on Ana's status😆

We still watch SC for a different reason ðŸ¤£
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Accio_kajen

@bold- I love your awesome mom ðŸ˜³

I know that lol..I made her a KaJen fan😆
JhakaasAccio thumbnail

Hahaha Guilty pleasure I must say😆

I understood now🤣🤣
mcdreamy. thumbnail

<div></div>They are KaJen lovers man😆I saw yesterday's KaJen segment on SBB and I laughed so much. They have no idea what they write or show..A few days back they wrote "Jennifer ka pati no.1" and when I watched the segment it was about Kumud's Pati(ermm fianc) and not Karan..I was like Are these people aware that Jennifer and Kumud are different😆

Lmao what did they show yesterday? I only watched SBS and then saw the 39 page controversy it created 🤣🤣 I swear I sometimes feel they love kajen more than us jab dekho kajen kajen kajen chant karte rehte hain 😳😆
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Mahua come out NOW 😳 for which reason you watch SC SIKHA 😲
BebaakBegum thumbnail

American shows make a lot of sense to me tbh and I see so many statuses on fb saying KaJen's acting was brilliant in today's epis etc and no doubt it is but sigh ... I just can't sit and watch them exactly SIKHA I have no patience :(

I recently watched ZGH..and My God! That one hell of a show..I LOVEE LOVVEEE LOVEEE that show LOL..I heard all the paki ones have limited epis like the American ones..American ones still have seasons though..I love HIMYM 😳