wow really nice thought. now it will hurt him more and more

asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochhug

Originally posted by Venma

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Zoya leaving behind the taaveez is a great symbolism. Zoe said it all to Asad by just doing that. No more words needed. CVs have done a brilliant job here. 

No matter how much they mess up characters, however much they torture by making vamps rule, however much they scare the hell out of us by giving indications of Zoyaan/JaNu, I will always give it to 4lions/Gul for connecting these little pieces in the story. I haven't watched their previous shows but now I understand why ppl are addicted to their stories despite the blooper/non-logic gallore.LOL

What kind of symbolism plz explain...

The Taveez was supposed to symbolize his love for her, and that it was his responsibility to guard it and keep it safe. But he failed to do so. So her leaving it behind shows him that she longer considers him to be worthy of her love. Or worthy of protecting their love, because in her eyes, he's completely broken her trust. This shows him just HOW much she's lost her trust in him. 

I thought initially that it was the ring, but this was a much bigger and better form of symbolism. 

When did Asad give her the Tabeez? Which Episode...can anyone tell me...please.
_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyafan6

Zoya leaving behind the taaveez is a great symbolism. Zoe said it all to Asad by just doing that. No more words needed. CVs have done a brilliant job here. 

No matter how much they mess up characters, however much they torture by making vamps rule, however much they scare the hell out of us by giving indications of Zoyaan/JaNu, I will always give it to 4lions/Gul for connecting these little pieces in the story. I haven't watched their previous shows but now I understand why ppl are addicted to their stories despite the blooper/non-logic gallore.LOL

The Taveez was supposed to symbolize his love for her, and that it was his responsibility to guard it and keep it safe. But he failed to do so. So her leaving it behind shows him that she longer considers him to be worthy of her love. Or worthy of protecting their love, because in her eyes, he's completely broken her trust. This shows him just HOW much she's lost her trust in him. 

I thought initially that it was the ring, but this was a much bigger and better form of symbolism. 

Jashne Bahar one, Ayesha Bii gave it to them as her blessing, Asad tied it on Zoya's arm...

Good observation, he will be even worse tomorrow I believe. He broke the trust and faith of their love, that's what it was meant to strengthenOuch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhug

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Originally posted by asyafan6

Jashne Bahar one, Ayesha Bii gave it to them as her blessing, Asad tied it on Zoya's arm...

Good observation, he will be even worse tomorrow I believe. He broke the trust and faith of their love, that's what it was meant to strengthenOuch..

Exactly. Cry Especially after he himself assured her that nothing and no one could come between them. It's probably going to be another heart breaking episode. Hell it'll be heart breaking week. And I'm sure they won't show Asad and Zoya meeting in Ajmer (with each other, I'm sure they'll show them separately) until Friday Confused
mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Nice thought...

I thought bcoz of tannu mayb asad needs it and left tavish for asad...

Nah I saw that reasoning in some OS's and SS's but honestly it doesn't make sense. Hell I used it myself  (but as a doubt in Zoya's head). Zoya knows that Tanveer only wants Asad for his money and status. And so she can have a name in the world. Aukaad aur pechaan. But if she really thought that he loved Tanveer she would've given it to her in front of him, I think. Although from what we can see, she's not even willing to face him. I mean she's left without saying or doing anything. No packing, no ipad (which he gave her too) no purse, nothing. It shows how distraught she is. To me, at least. 
SnehaGiani Goldie
SnehaGiani
SnehaGiani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapliker

Did Asad give her the taweez?

no.did u watch the jashn-e-bahaar episode? the taaveez was given by ayeesha bi.

Go to top