India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

thumbs up for the precap!

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Zoya leaving behind the taaveez is a great symbolism. Zoe said it all to Asad by just doing that. No more words needed. CVs have done a brilliant job here. 

No matter how much they mess up characters, however much they torture by making vamps rule, however much they scare the hell out of us by giving indications of Zoyaan/JaNu, I will always give it to 4lions/Gul for connecting these little pieces in the story. I haven't watched their previous shows but now I understand why ppl are addicted to their stories despite the blooper/non-logic gallore.LOL

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaichandan25roopachaithramrabiacasaraishiSabz19tristar03skcpguru-ki-dewaaniMysterieuse...SankaDevi...coolbakes_JaladAnkaheeXDPagalKuriXDRadheKrish1chibi_deeaasyakiideewanidivyabelleHafsshamanbkfarabiMarysaa_vineeta_KambakthIshqbraich_gal-khaleesi-anushreemishra-Shormi-mochhugIlhamezyouth_showsfanGoodyTwoShoes-jawaria--Candz-Livingfreesumaiya14ar-n-only-arCup-Of-Chaishanakyasharan

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
But yaar i didnt get what she actually meant by leaving the Taveez? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4eva

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Zoya leaving behind the taaveez is a great symbolism. Zoe said it all to Asad by just doing that. No more words needed. CVs have done a brilliant job here. 

No matter how much they mess up characters, however much they torture by making vamps rule, however much they scare the hell out of us by giving indications of Zoyaan/JaNu, I will always give it to 4lions/Gul for connecting these little pieces in the story. I haven't watched their previous shows but now I understand why ppl are addicted to their stories despite the blooper/non-logic gallore.LOL

What kind of symbolism plz explain...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhugviya.mallik4eva

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venma

The Taveez was supposed to symbolize his love for her, and that it was his responsibility to guard it and keep it safe. But he failed to do so. So her leaving it behind shows him that she longer considers him to be worthy of her love. Or worthy of protecting their love, because in her eyes, he's completely broken her trust. This shows him just HOW much she's lost her trust in him. 

I thought initially that it was the ring, but this was a much bigger and better form of symbolism. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaraishitristar03RadheKrish1SnehaGianiXDPagalKuriXDdivyabelleIlhamez-khaleesi-Edella17Prasai-Candz-viya.mallik4evaMisHumptyDumptyCup-Of-Chai

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
bth asad n zoya's action speak louder than words
dono ek doosere ke actions samaj jate hain

leaving dt taveez behind she said it all "dt she doesnt need any protection further"  n now museebat is just behind her billi lolz but asad s there to protect her as he s her wall he will always protect zoya.

P.s miene bhi pehle 2 shows nhn dekhe but i like how they show romance pain n illogical stuff sometimes illogical stuff makes me laugh instead f getting angry lolz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raishirabiacasachibi_deeaviya.mallik4eva

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochhug

The Taveez was supposed to symbolize his love for her, and that it was his responsibility to guard it and keep it safe. But he failed to do so. So her leaving it behind shows him that she longer considers him to be worthy of her love. Or worthy of protecting their love, because in her eyes, he's completely broken her trust. This shows him just HOW much she's lost her trust in him. 

I thought initially that it was the ring, but this was a much bigger and better form of symbolism. 

Nice thought...

I thought bcoz of tannu mayb asad needs it and left tavish for asad...

viya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mochhug

Nice thought...

I thought bcoz of tannu mayb asad needs it and left tavish for asad...

Lol..no. Don't even want to bring tanu in this context.

mochhug

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Did Asad give her the taweez?

mochhug

Go to top