Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhiya os rain of fire part 4 updated pg 11 (Page 8)

bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
nice update but too short ... no piya shouldn't have to go spain yr behind leaving abhay ... cont soon

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Part 3-

16+ ONLY (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)-Angry

The rain droplets were mingling with their breath. A sudden current wave went through her as his hand stroked her waist line.

"Don't you feel the heat within our breath?"

"No" she mumbled with closed eyes.

His hands caressed her upper back slowly and she flinched.

"Then why are you shivering?" he asked with a silent smirk.

"I.. I am feeling cold." She replied while looking another side but not his eyes.

"Don't lie." His hands softly cupped the side of her bosom and her breath hitched.

"Tell me you have no effect when I touch you." He cupped her face and looked in her .

"No, I said no, why are you doing this?"

Abhay was on edge now. He suddenly slammed her lips with his and kissed her wildly. He bit her lips with anger. Her stubbornness was too much for him to bear now. Piya couldn't even react to his kiss when she felt his lips leaving her lips and caressing her jaw line fiercely.

"You are mine" he mumbled in between his kisses and kissed her neck. He gifted her love bites in her lower neck as she moaned. She forgot her efforts of going away and dragged him more closure. Abhay slightly lowered her dress and kissed her cleavage line. Piya felt herself get drowned in his passion. She moaned heavily in pain as he bit her there and licked the bite mark to sooth her pain.

The rain was wildly drenching them as they were lost in each other. Abhay cupped her bosoms in his hands uncovered her upper jacket. He captured her assets and kissed them with passion. "I love you Abhay" she whispered in his ears with closed eyes and caressed his face. Her confession made him wilder and he bit and licked her there wildly and mumbled "you are only mine".

Piya reacted wildly with his love and caressed his body with her soft kisses which was torturing him sweetly. She moaned his name again and again as his caressing lips made her vulnerable with wild kisses in her bosoms.

" I will not let you go. I will kill that Jay for hurting you." He mumbled and with this Piya jerked back to reality.

She quickly straightened her dress and started to leave but Abhay blocked her way.

A sudden anger covered his senses and he dragged her towards a nearest wall and blocked her between his iron embrace. She was baffled and tried to escape with all the strength she could master but she failed.

"You forgot I can see through you. How will you deny the fact that you just confessed your love? So stop denying yourself." He whispered in her ears.

She was unable to answer this time and just kept silence.

He knew she was hiding something deep.

"I always tried to keep you away from me but you broke all my defiance and now when I am defeated in front of your love then you are running away. Why Piya?

"Please let me go Abhay! I cannot bear anymore pain by being near you."

"Are you punishing me? Punish me if you want but don't go away. I can't live without you" He embraced her in a jolt and it was a sudden action that made piya loose her balance.

But he caught her and carried her in his arms.

"Abhay let me go!" Piya screamed with anger.

"Not anymore Piya! You have loved a beast and now there is no escape. I cannot let you go away with that wild dog. Piya you if you didn't love me then I would never forced you be with me, but I know you love me and this is the solemn authority of mine to own you." His cold voice made her scared and she was scared of him for the first time.

"Abhay please let me go. I have to go away from this country. I cannot be with you. Please Abhay if you really love me then let me go! She pleaded with weak voice as her tears made her more vulnerable.

"I didn't kidnap you to let you go Piya. Don't force me to do something worse. I cannot hurt you but I will surely kill someone if you try to go away." He warned her.

Abhay made her seat in his car and slammed her luggage in the back seat.

"Abhay I need to catch the flight Please let me go." Piya tried to protest but he quickly sat beside her in the driving seat.

"Yeah we will catch the flight but not the one you decided." He smirked and started to drive fast.

"Abhay Where are you taking me? You cannot force me Abhay. I won't go with you." She screamed irritatingly.

"We will see!" He smirked and drove faster towards the Airport.

"One day later"

BRENTWOOD, Essex (Britain)

Abhay went inside a big mansion and carried sleeping Piya in his arms. He had forcefully made her come with him but he had to take her away from Jay. Only then he will be able to find out the real reason without any interference. So he came to Britain with her and every one will think she is in Spain. He had arranged everything smoothly.

He carried her inside a lavishing room and made her rest in the big soft bed. She was tired of continuous journey and her stubborn efforts of escaping.

She was in deep sleep looking like an angel.

He caressed her cheeks with his thumb slightly and a slight blush made her cheeks like pink rose petals.

Abhay knew that she could recognize his touch even in sleep. He kissed her forehead lovingly and whispered "I am sorry Piya! But I know you will forgive me when everything will be fixed."

He covered her securely in a blanket and left the room to call someone who can clear the mess in Dehradun.

[NOCOPY]

Edited by samwllms - 15 September 2013 at 6:38am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniash12SanderallaAz1984arwakantawaladidlrtrishnawaliyaharinisriram39MistiAbhiyaanjali0111arunsunita_gmmeerubzaragal.angel--Janvie--cool_sriMUNIASTUARTWilly_Wonka.witheredSh_AbhiyadreamyjenniceMS-meghasharmabellaaabookworm-ALS--silent.desire...Seema...-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
awesome update Smile
--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Res Smile
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--