Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhiya os rain of fire part 4 updated pg 11 (Page 11)

ArShiDelena IF-Dazzler
ArShiDelena
ArShiDelena

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Awesome Update...

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaMaaneet

Awesome Update...

thnks
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Part 4-

Abhay's P>O>V

I wonder how stubborn can she be? Uff! I was dying to hear her voice after the day of our arrival in Brentwood. It's been 4 days, but her anger was no were near to melt. She was still in her silent mode. I am living a dead life from almost a decade, but I was never so impatient. This 4 day's have made me crave for her voice. I tried so many times to pacify her anger. But every time I went near her, she made avoided me as if I am a stranger.

That was it! " Piya you have to understand that I cannot let you go before I can make things sorted out in Dehradun" I murmured silently. She was standing near the window pane while watching the busy city moving with time. Her soft curls were floating in the air and that made me crave to touch her, embrace her, sooth her pain.

I slowly went near her and she stiffened. I tried again to touch her cheeks but she started to leave without looking at me.

"Enough is enough Piya!" I shouted loudly with anger and she stopped abruptly in shock.

"Why are you doing this, why are you avoiding me, you know very well that this will not solve anything!" I uttered with agitation.

She looked at me with moisten eyes and her tears melted me abruptly. I instantly embraced her.

" I am sorry Piya! I know you are angry but please don't hurt yourself and me like this. I love you and I cannot let you bent before that Jay for me Piya!" I said with guilt and pain and she looked at me with shocked expression.

"Yes...I know that you were going away from me because that Jay was blackmailing you!" I cupped her face and washed her tears with my thumb.

"You..you know?" She mumbled with pain in her voice.

"I do! I told you Piya that I will not let him hurt you, I know everything. Please Piya be with me, stay by my side, I cannot live without you, talk to me, I promise we will fight together." I softly uttered and she broke down like a feeble lamb.

"I am sorry...I am sorry abhay!" She hugged me and cried like a baby.

"I was scared..I..I don't want to lose you forever...he...he threatened me..!" she said while sobbing...

"ssshhh...I know...I know...don't cry love! I will fix everything...I am sorry Piya for forcing you to come here with me. But I had to..! "  I said sadly.

"I know Abhay. But I have to go please. He will hurt you and I can't let him. I can stay away from you but I cannot live without you".

"NO. you don't have to go anywhere, I won't let anyone come between us. That coward had the guts to blackmail you but he couldn't face me. I won't spare him and how dare you? How could you think about hurting yourself for me? I can't forgive you for that." I said angrily and she was shocked to know that.

"But...but how do you know that Abhay! You were not there that night! Then..." she stopped in midway as the realization hit her slowly.

"Kabeer!" she whispered with shock.

"Yes, Kabeer had told me everything. He is the one who came to Raichand mansion that night. I am grateful that he is helping me to solve this mess."

"I should have thought about it early! I saw him silently going away from our house that night without meeting anyone." Piya said while thinking about that night.

"Why Piya! Why did you tried to kill yourself and why didn't you said anything about this?"

"I was scared of him. I never thought that Jay will stoop so low. I am sorry Abhay, but I can't see you hurt!"

"He will pay for making you cry! He will pay for coming between us! No one can take you away from me, you are only mine Piya." I said with anger and captured her lips with pain.

She didn't protest. Like me she was also craving for our love. I was dying to love her. She is mine. No one can take her away. The pain of separation and agony made me hurt and I bit her lips like a wounded lion.

She responded with equal passion and she amazed me suddenly with her reaction as she forced her tongue in my mouth and hungrily sucked my tongue.  I responded back with unimaginable passion and explored her mouth for uncountable hours.

I felt her going breathless and stopped abruptly. She smiled with closed eyes as our foreheads touched.

"I love you.." we both whispered together and smiled in amusement.

"Trust me Piya, I will fix everything, Just be with me and make me strong.

"I am with you forever, but promise me you will never leave me again." She asked with hopeful smile.

"How can I do that again love! The way You had punished me for being a jerk and running away from you, was enough for me understand the pain you went through." I smiled with a smirk.

"Sorry for that!! But honestly somewhere I was enjoying the way of making Mr Akdu Raichand running behind me, you needed to taste the salt as well Mr!" she smiled cutely and embraced me.

"Hmm..that made me remember the taste of your sweet lips, can I have the dessert again love!" I said teasing her and she blushed like a crimson rose.

"Mr raichand you are a such a jerk." She hugged me dearly.

We embraced each other happily and tried to be ready for the future which will be not less than a war.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES
[NOCOPY]

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniash12SanderallaAz1984VIBS_DDtrishnawaliyaharinisriram39anjali0111arunsunita_gmmeerubzaracool_sriWilly_Wonka.Sh_Abhiyasanghita0000withereddreamyjennicebellaaaMS-meghasharmaAndromeda001silent.desire...Seema...

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
a v nice n a v well written update.full of emotions.loved da way abhay consoled piya n made her smile.nw jay is going to face abhiya as they r together.continue soon

Edited by vmpy - 29 September 2013 at 5:40am
trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
omg thank god thank god finally they are together, thanks to kabir... aab jeh dog ki to chutti...yupie...
dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Oh abhiya...the jerk abhay came to sense...ab pata laga stayaway kaisa lagta hai mr akdu
cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Nice update..
Janani24 Goldie
Janani24
Janani24

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
finally abhay knows the truth gr8Star thats so sweet of kabir n jayAngry i want him to be killedAngry continue soonSmile

Go to top