Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBalaAT#48Honeymoon Me Kapdo Ki Kya Zaroorat!;) (Page 49)

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 6231

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

@Vini ; here is my new VM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN_hMwYzHhY


Am through mobile nadz will see it wen i login thro sys... Pm me de link na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__



True nadz now it will be an unending torture untill TRP s drains and put sum brains into colors.. Now that he is antagonist and atleast make him strong nd make it a cat mouse game nd make him do sum plotting nd scheming so atleast we can endure to see de victory of rishbala nd how dey cum out of it unscathed...

last week TRPs wasn't enough they want it to drop even more...many ppl stopped watching the show and after RM's reunion and shaadi some of them started watching it  again but this time it will be hard bcoz they will not trust CVs and channel.they feel cheated.
and about bhai being the antagonist did u read nautanki's latest tweet"is sultan the real villain"Sleepy...i bet even them they don't knowLOLthey want us to answer D'oh




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

@Vini ; here is my new VM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN_hMwYzHhY


Am through mobile nadz will see it wen i login thro sys... Pm me de link na...

ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..


he should first do a DNA test to know if he is Meera's son first...how did he believe she is his mother that easilyConfusedjust bcoz she cried &said her kid have blue eyes Sleepyhis eyes r not even blueD'oh
i hope RK's reaction will show the exit door for bhai from the showLOL


we are expecting too much from him nadz he doesnt have it in him only from where will he bring things dat eluded him...darwin s evolution failed...LOL

yup next only bhai behen shod be rishbala s chintu nd chitki s not soon though...LOL


LOLu r right i guess i am not one of those enlightened souls who can understand his characterLOL
roflROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 6231

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..


last week TRPs wasn't enough they want it to drop even more...many ppl stopped watching the show and after RM's reunion and shaadi some of them started watching it  again but this time it will be hard bcoz they will not trust CVs and channel.they feel cheated.
and about bhai being the antagonist did u read nautanki's latest tweet"is sultan the real villain"Sleepy...i bet even them they don't knowLOLthey want us to answer D'oh




They lost chunk of  trp aunties wid so called twists nd turns... Madhubala s core audience now is mainly youth and they arent catering to them...whoever is left lets c if dey lik it or not...

ke ke TRP audience will becme de real villain if dey dnt cum out wid proper villain..mark ma words...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 6231

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..


LOLu r right i guess i am not one of those enlightened souls who can understand his characterLOL
roflROFL



U are neva alone partner...LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__


They lost chunk of  trp aunties wid so called twists nd turns... Madhubala s core audience now is mainly youth and they arent catering to them...whoever is left lets c if dey lik it or not...

ke ke TRP audience will becme de real villain if dey dnt cum out wid proper villain..mark ma words...LOL


seeing the current track i don't think they will like it bcoz there is nothing logical or gripping in it.even RM the main leads r shown as guest appearanceLOL
what they mean?that Meera and Rashid might be the real villains??


..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..


LOLu r right i guess i am not one of those enlightened souls who can understand his characterLOL
roflROFL



U are neva alone partner...LOL



i know u r always with meWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RishBalaAT #19 DilKeKhudaPe.. (NOTE127)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: RM-RM2.AT   Replies: 1195   Views: 18896

RM-RM2.AT 1195 18896 14 March 2013 at 5:15am by .SmokeySilence.
RishBalaAT#13 Hum Hai Deewane NOTE PG-80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: RM-RM2.AT   Replies: 1200   Views: 24835

RM-RM2.AT 1200 24835 22 February 2013 at 4:23am by Killer_DeviL
RishBalaAT#12 Is Pyaar Mein Ho Kaise Kaise Imtehan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: RM-RM2.AT   Replies: 1195   Views: 24374

RM-RM2.AT 1195 24374 17 February 2013 at 7:45am by bAkChOd.
RishBalaAT 9 Yun Pyaar Kar Be Intehaan <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: RM-RM2.AT   Replies: 1191   Views: 24592

RM-RM2.AT 1191 24592 29 January 2013 at 12:43am by Killer_DeviL
RishBalaAT#7 Ishq Nahi Ahsaan Itna Samajh Lijiye<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .SmokeySilence.   Replies: 1201   Views: 25178

.SmokeySilence. 1201 25178 21 January 2013 at 3:25am by readingworms.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index