Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: __VJ__

Hmmm he has blackmailed RK emotionally to stop bringing in dese... i felt like screaming take de f*g DNA test and rest will fall in place by its own...😳 Yu;p RK is scheming sumthing big lull b4 storm...

he should first do a DNA test to know if he is Meera's son first...how did he believe she is his mother that easily😕just bcoz she cried &said her kid have blue eyes 🥱his eyes r not even blue
i hope RK's reaction will show the exit door for bhai from the show😆
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

the prob now since he is in RK mansion we r forced to watch his scenes🤢i usually skip his scenes but now i have to tolerate him..its a torture for me
 till now we don't know what is his role in the show..i still don't feel he is part of MEIEJ.
yeah thats why he accepted what Meera and Rashid told him without thinking, he found a reason to be in RK mansion ...even thought i doubt he is aware of that as the guy is brainless...but RK knew his real motif and reason behind all this so called revenge.

True nadz now it will be an unending torture untill TRP s drains and put sum brains into colors.. Now that he is antagonist and atleast make him strong nd make it a cat mouse game nd make him do sum plotting nd scheming so atleast we can endure to see de victory of rishbala nd how dey cum out of it unscathed...
__VJ__ thumbnail

he should first do a DNA test to know if he is Meera's son first...how did he believe she is his mother that easily😕just bcoz she cried &said her kid have blue eyes 🥱his eyes r not even blue
i hope RK's reaction will show the exit door for bhai from the show😆

we are expecting too much from him nadz he doesnt have it in him only from where will he bring things dat eluded him...darwin s evolution failed...😆

yup next only bhai behen shod be rishbala s chintu nd chitki s not soon though...😆

__VJ__ thumbnail

Am through mobile nadz will see it wen i login thro sys... Pm me de link na...
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

True nadz now it will be an unending torture untill TRP s drains and put sum brains into colors.. Now that he is antagonist and atleast make him strong nd make it a cat mouse game nd make him do sum plotting nd scheming so atleast we can endure to see de victory of rishbala nd how dey cum out of it unscathed...

last week TRPs wasn't enough they want it to drop even more...many ppl stopped watching the show and after RM's reunion and shaadi some of them started watching it  again but this time it will be hard bcoz they will not trust CVs and channel.they feel cheated.
and about bhai being the antagonist did u read nautanki's latest tweet"is sultan the real villain"🥱...i bet even them they don't know😆they want us to answer

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Am through mobile nadz will see it wen i login thro sys... Pm me de link na...

ok
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

we are expecting too much from him nadz he doesnt have it in him only from where will he bring things dat eluded him...darwin s evolution failed...😆

yup next only bhai behen shod be rishbala s chintu nd chitki s not soon though...😆

😆u r right i guess i am not one of those enlightened souls who can understand his character😆
rofl🤣

__VJ__ thumbnail

last week TRPs wasn't enough they want it to drop even more...many ppl stopped watching the show and after RM's reunion and shaadi some of them started watching it  again but this time it will be hard bcoz they will not trust CVs and channel.they feel cheated.
and about bhai being the antagonist did u read nautanki's latest tweet"is sultan the real villain"🥱...i bet even them they don't know😆they want us to answer

They lost chunk of  trp aunties wid so called twists nd turns... Madhubala s core audience now is mainly youth and they arent catering to them...whoever is left lets c if dey lik it or not...

ke ke TRP audience will becme de real villain if dey dnt cum out wid proper villain..mark ma words...😆

__VJ__ thumbnail

😆u r right i guess i am not one of those enlightened souls who can understand his character😆
rofl🤣

U are neva alone partner...😆