Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just love the Hug this is my fv hug now
@ Nadia then I will like the epi :)
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Vini; how can he believe them without any proof and how he accepted Meera to be his mother soo fast.
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

oh me too ...while watching yest epi i was shocked i couldn't believe his audacity and insensitivity on what basis u r claiming the house to be yours and how do u know that rashid or meera r saying the truth🥱

I so wanted RK to bring a lawyer and show him de mirror... sadly RK is puttin up for his mom am disappointed wid de way CV s are projecting RK diz isnt dat shrewd RK or may be dey wanna drag diz track until DD finishes JDJ...

What days have cum to us... we are trying to find sumthing to put up wid bhai...😵

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
@Vini : can u plz make an avi on the car hug scene😳
__VJ__ thumbnail

@Vini; how can he believe them without any proof and how he accepted Meera to be his mother soo fast.

Itz being shoved down to CV s nd CV s are giving it  bak to us i suppose nadz we are swallowing a bitter pill 4 de sake of rishbala... he is spoof in de name of gangster... what a waste of potential character nd track...

Deep within more than neything else he is unable to accept de fact dat e lost madhu all dis revenge nd mom drama are jus elements to cover it...who is he kidding himself or odrs RK found it out very clearly...

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VJ__

I so wanted RK to bring a lawyer and show him de mirror... sadly RK is puttin up for his mom am disappointed wid de way CV s are projecting RK diz isnt dat shrewd RK or may be dey wanna drag diz track until DD finishes JDJ...

What days have cum to us... we are trying to find sumthing to put up wid bhai...😵

but Vini even if RK brought a lawyer that bahi will not believe him and he will not give up he is a gangster remember...yes me too i am disappointed now RJ is making RK weak he can't do anything bcoz he is afraid about his mother's condition but i am sure he will think of something ...i don't think he can use force with a goon so he should be wise and be careful isliye it will take sometime.
rofl u r right😆
__VJ__ thumbnail

@Vini : can u plz make an avi on the car hug scene😳

Sure Nadz neything 4 ma partner...😉
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Itz being shoved down to CV s nd CV s are giving it  bak to us i suppose nadz we are swallowing a bitter pill 4 de sake of rishbala... he is spoof in de name of gangster... what a waste of potential character nd track...

Deep within more than neything else he is unable to accept de fact dat e lost madhu all dis revenge nd mom drama are jus elements to cover it...who is he kidding himself or odrs RK found it out very clearly...

the prob now since he is in RK mansion we r forced to watch his scenes🤢i usually skip his scenes but now i have to tolerate him..its a torture for me
 till now we don't know what is his role in the show..i still don't feel he is part of MEIEJ.
yeah thats why he accepted what Meera and Rashid told him without thinking, he found a reason to be in RK mansion ...even thought i doubt he is aware of that as the guy is brainless...but RK knew his real motif and reason behind all this so called revenge.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Sure Nadz neything 4 ma partner...😉

aww thanks Partner🤗
__VJ__ thumbnail

but Vini even if RK brought a lawyer that bahi will not believe him and he will not give up he is a gangster remember...yes me too i am disappointed now RJ is making RK weak he can't do anything bcoz he is afraid about his mother's condition but i am sure he will think of something ...i don't think he can use force with a goon so he should be wise and be careful isliye it will take sometime.
rofl u r right😆

Hmmm he has blackmailed RK emotionally to stop bringing in dese... i felt like screaming take de f*g DNA test and rest will fall in place by its own...😳 Yu;p RK is scheming sumthing big lull b4 storm...