Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Everyone post your suggestions, views on Forum 32

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone

CVs are still not listening to us so we have to get together and keep reapeating ourselves do post ur views again on the Forum 32 suggestion thread... we will get our point across to them atleast.. its worth a try everyone if you agree with me do post ur views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzie

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I posted this

I'm requesting the cvs again on behalf of alll Yuvreen fans we want Alisha track to end ASAP!!! you asked fans opinion, view and suggestions we all gave but no one is taking notice of us majority of people want Alisha track to end but CVs are hell bent on showing us Alisha and her evil plans today whole epi was about her... we want to see more Yuvreen scenes we got Yuvreen phone convo for only 2 mins and Samar and Soni scenes are fun to watch even that 2 mins as well.  The rest epi dedicated to Alisha that's unfair to us.. after reading today new article I thought Yuvraj will come to help Suvreen we will get Yuvreen scene but that didn't happen instead Alisha came being a spy following Suvreen everywhere... Alisha track has been dragging for a long time now.. we are really losing our patience so please end her track. 

CVs please end Alisha track and focus more on Yuvreen we want lots of Yuvreen scenes without any misunderstandings.

We want to see Yuvraj having a job career, show his family also.. they could find  out about Suvreen and Yuvraj.

I want to see Yuvreen go delhi to help Papa Guggal and old gang reunion.

Show Samar and Yuvreen friendship scenes

Any track is better than seeing Alisha evil plans please make her truth come in front of Yuvraj and end her track there.

SG Season 1 was amazing so much fun to watch but season 2 right now isn't going that way I'm only watching it for Yuvreen if it wasn't for them I would off quit.

It's not too late yet CVs please open your eyes and pay attention to what majority of fans want you ask for suggestions and view then why no one pays attention to us. I'm not trying to be rude I'm just stating facts if you ask viewers suggestions then please at least pay attention to us and listen to what we are saying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athirarajsujairohitShivuNozzie

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Agreed, Ani! And good post for forum32!

I'm going to keep commenting there too. So tired of Alisha! And all this excess screenspace to Alisha, Ira, and those other interns like geeti & vikram.

I don't understand why they can't work on yuvreen and show us their development as individuals and a couple, we barely get to see yuvreen. And also agreed with all you said like I want yuvi-suvi-samar friendship scenes as well.

We all should keep posting at forum32's site and FB page. Not just for onscreen stuff but also add for more offscreen interviews, bts, and offscreen pics.

Supernatural_10

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I also posted.The post was lyk this-

We all are getting frustrated by this Alisha track.Even the previous posts show that.We all are trying and waiting for CVs to listen us and end the track.Its really boring and a majority of SG watchers have left the show for this.We want to see a struggling part of Yuvraj too as he is the main lead of the show.Only us who have commented are left.Manu people have quit SG due to this.The viewers are decreasing.We are still watching the show in the hope of something good.So please have some mercy on us.
Not only that Samar-Soni scenes are fun too.So I would request to increase those scenes.We also dont see Yuvreen scenes.I dont mean only romantic scenes.I mean scenes of being there for one another and helping each other out and like that.We dont Yuvraj becoming a dumb and trusting Alisha.Please end the track ASAP!!!

Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thats great Simran and Sahas

Hopefully the cvs will pay attention

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top