h a p p y | b i r t h d a y | o u r | jyo

Posted: 10 years ago
h a p p y | b i r t h d a y | t o |our   | b o r n | s t a r           <3

Maria:Heyllo hi bye bye said Maria , kahan hai meri twinny ? " πŸ˜†
             Aarti:"Uhhh not eating the cake we bought for Jo of course..." 
             Kiran: Guys get Jyo here ASAP or else I'll end up eating this cake before she                                                                          comes!
             MariaKyon Bb jee , Kabhi cake nahi khaaya Ka ? πŸ€£ or your eager to eat it                                      because its Jyo's ? πŸ˜‰ kyon twinny ? LMAAAO 
            Aarti: I think she's eager to eat it because I bought the cake β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
            Kiran: Calm down Aartz. I'm eager because it's a cake not because you got it! 
            MariaOyeee ! can we stop this cake fight and concentrate on ...MEEE πŸ€£
            Aarti: EY TWINNY. Why youuu? SHOULDN'T WE BE CONCENTRATING ON                                *cough*      JYOOO? πŸ˜†

Kiran: Thank the LORD for small mercies! Finally someone realized why we are                        here. Yes we should be concentrating on Jyo. So shall we get started guys?

Maria: LMAAAO , was just chilling the atmosphere so that everyone's                                           attention goes off the cake but on the Birthday girl so shall we start ? 

didn't i take the name of the birthday girl ? πŸ˜³ well this is none other than the most   loved  , most amazing , most sincere and unique friend i ever got : my jerry πŸ€— better  known as jyo πŸ˜³

so my dear jerrry , you know how much i love you naa ? so i won't bug you with it but haan as this day is supposed to be special for you and your exams also came to their end . it's high time for a well deserved break and a special time with all your friends who love you Soo much πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ i know you from 1 year atleast and it's way enough to understand you jaana <3 you were the one who supported me in good and bad times , who never said any word just to make me feel happy but were ALWAYS honest and straight πŸ˜³ i guess that's also what i love the most about you ms.πŸ˜† i guess , i don't have time and a good mood to say any bakwaas as i always use to do , today πŸ€£ so you are spared πŸ˜ˆ but the positive side is that i've my whole life to do it  πŸ€£ got you ! didn't i ? πŸ€£

so basically , what i want to tell is that you're one of my most special waali friend and you know it πŸ€—πŸ€—and you better always remain so πŸ˜†
may god bless you , protect you always make you happy , may you have many many more  birthdays πŸ˜ƒ

your reaction should be like this right now 🀣

and if it's not the case= rofl πŸ˜†then it  should be the one after seeing what i made for you ,definitely not amazing but coming from the bottom of my heart so here it is 😳

loveyou πŸ€—
Edited by MariSaRunholic - 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Meri Clownie
S2g- imma make this nickname work🀣
BUT AHHH it's that time of the year again. FOR JO'S BIRTHDAYYY
*extreme applause*. But happy happy birthday babycakes (lol babycakes wowow i'm turning white πŸ˜†).
Jyo idek where to even BEGIN wt you. I did a small paragraph for your tumblr present but I shall copy+paste that AND write some more because i love you <333

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERI JOJO THE CLOWN (can i pls call you that or like meri clownie). I wish you all the best in your life ahead and many many MANY birthdays to come<33 but dude. You're how old?? (no really is it 19 or 20 i lost count :P). But you've been one of my best friends on this website and one of my first friends :'). I remember you were one of my first followers and i fangirled inside because such a lovely and talented person followed me back! I am so grateful to have met you and honestly I can trust you wt anything and I'm glad u can trust me as well<3 You're my photoshop inspiration and probably one of the only reasons i'm still on ratchet I-F :P  πŸ€£

ILYSMMM! AND YOU DA COOLEST OK AND YOU AND MY SISTER TECHNICALLY HAVE TWINNING BIRTHDAYS SO THAT'S PRETTY COOL. also I-F stuff is on da way ;).

I know when we first met we talked about some *cough* people and honestly you can't let those *cough* people bring you down because you iz the rockstar ok and REMEMBER THAT. Remember you have lots and lots of people rooting for you and i shall always be one of them :'). I hope you're having a great birthday and you woke up to the sound of your family drinking chai in your bedroom πŸ€£. Honestly my love for you has no bounds. And also i texted Shrey and she wanted me to let you know

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!" from her! :D She should be back in no time and there's no need for you to be pareshaan pareshaan pareshaaann (well i added that part in πŸ€£). 

I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A 

BIRTHDAY πŸ€£πŸ€£ (just pulled a yesh right there). Also i hopezzz you iz havIngz da SeCY timEz wiF whichEv3r bhAIyyA you iZ hAnGinGzZ Wt. hOp3z he pUllINg Da d0Ri 4 yEw!!!1!1!!.

ACCHA ONTO PRESENTS (really shitteeeyyy ones actually)

THIS WAS MA TUMBLR PRES FOR YOUUU!

AND A REALLY YUCKY SIG I MADE AT 1 IN THE MORNING TO TOP IT ALL OFF

ik how much you loveee kash (kashmakash πŸ€£) so i decided to make smth on the best scene of em all :')

and your I-F present is to comeee ;)

Edited by aartipartyy - 10 years ago
Beautiful thread girls ❀️ Simply Love the idea <33

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jyo πŸ€— Hope you have the best birthday ever, I wanted to wish you on WhatsApp, but my phone service is down since last thursday :( Otherwise that would be the first place I would have thought of to wish you :) Hope you're having a great birthday already Jyo<33 I love you so much :*

Couldn't make you a sig, unfortunately :( But what's a birthday without a cake? :P

Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNO!
wow okay i'm so horrifically late posting this but it took mehnat okay esp since i don't have my laptop i had to use dad's ugh but anything for you because ilyyy
so um where do i even begin man. we first met on shru's FF and you had a PKYEK username on IF hahaha but you were (are) so so so amazing and easy to talk to and it was like mele mein bichchdi sisters dude, we connected that fast :$
You are fabulous and completely amazing and somehow always manage to cheer me up and give me hausla and i'm just so so so glad that we're friendssisters because you're one of the people I'm closest too and if anyone doesn't have you in their life their life sucks because you is awesome
also you are the reason i know anything about PS at all so thanks guru ji

ILYSFM AND WE NEED TO TALK ON THE PHONE SOOON OK BYE

i really jut copy pasted from tumblr sorry i'm awful i know :P

Edited by Aanya. - 10 years ago
OMG RESERVED.
BEAUTYFULLL THREAD GUUURLS!!! <33

Edited

happybirthdayjyooo<33
welll Jyooo i really really reaaaly looove youuu did i saaay reaaaly yesss i dooo i just love you for many reason the one and big reason is that you are sooo fabbb faaab human being, i just love talking to you esp on tumblr ! and you know i said it on the looonggg bakwas i send youuu n the bday message on tumblrr but really i am sSOOO SOOO happpy to have you as my friend :D and i really misss you on my dash! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› well ok his is not tumblr so i stick to IF🀣 i alwasys wanted to tell you how STUNNING your stuff where and that you have beeen my ArHi's inspration,  i never ever had the chance to say it here sooo JYOO YOU HAVE AMAZING STUFFF AND YOUR SUPER FAB, AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR BEING MY INSPIRATION OK <33
okaaay there i said hahahah okaay soo i shud not talkkk more bakwasss cuz here is now like 2 am .. and myyy brain ki battery is lowww 🀣 it neeed tooo chargeee but i just hope you are/have amazing birhthday with yummy food and lllooots of foood, i hearddd you had jalebiii'sss hmmm MERI KHUSHII omfggg πŸ˜›
i misss that showww 😭 like how she made her jalebi's and arnav and teri meri and anddd rabbbaaa veee creeey😭😭😭 okaay seee where am i going noowww urghhh... i need sleeep loool 🀣 okaaayy its official i suck at bdaymessages hahahahahahaha πŸ˜›

well let me just show you the bday pressie i made for you!
one you already saw on tumblr but just posting it here again πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
hope you like it (altho its sucks and its shiitttyyy) cuz how can i be as flawless as youu????
loool okaaay here youuu gooo *hides in a corner*

ArHi <33

^okaay honestly speaking i am proud of this one yooo, hopeee you like it :P
cuz i tried something neeewww heheh speciialy for youuu am i not sweet or sweet πŸ˜›

yeah yeah i knowww its a lil idk weird gifset hahaha :P
okaay here is another pressieee for youuu

SaRun <33
(hope you like it, thooo the blending + coloring sucks :P this is pure
because of my stupid exams cuz then i would make something decent siggyy than this uglyy one :P)

well that is for now! hope you have amazing birthday everrr
and and and have maaany maaany moreee

LOVE YOU. <33

Edited by .MeriAashiqui. - 10 years ago
res :D <3
CONGRATS YOU ARE ONE YEAR BUDHII NOW🀣

^^ EPIC🀣

Aarti is that you in the middle of the picture with Jyo and Nidziie?🀣🀣

Originally posted by -Kainat-

^^ EPIC🀣

Aarti is that you in the middle of the picture with Jyo and Nidziie?🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣OHHHMYYYGOOOD!!!!!! W*F i am seeing thisss nowww...how can iii rolfff omghh I TOTALLLY CAN IMAGINE AAARTZ LIKE THISS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣 
@kainat 
my friend yesh uses it all the time so i just stole it from her πŸ€£πŸ€£ so that's not me πŸ€£

ASHII YOU'VE SEEN GLYCODIN USE THAT PIC ALL THE TIME XD πŸ€£
I KNOWWW I KNOWWW!!!!!
soo thaaats whyyy i totally can imagineee it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFGGG

DUDEEE I JOIN YOUUU Together we will be fablousss at her bdayyy  parrrtyyyshaaartyyy
buuutt where isss the bdayguuurl :P