India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AFTER EFFECTS OF NUCLEAR XPLOSN!!

quboolhaifan Newbie
quboolhaifan
quboolhaifan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Todays episode was the proof that the CVs are unable to handle the bomb they had exploded in order to garner TRPs. Just one single episode has destroyed all the characters single handedly...

ASAD- Y is he silent like that...ok hez in trauma n all that bt still in such a situation where the dignity n izzat of such a tehzeeb yafta aadmi is at stake,he will turn the whole city upside down,just in order to prove his innocence...  May be billi has fed him sum story(I dnt knw)

Ayaan- seriously?? shadi nai krne k lie aisa kia bhaijan ne?? I was expectng more on the line of Bhaijaan aisa kr hi nai skte,kuch to aisa hai jo hum sbko pata nai h...

Dilshad- at least listen to ur son...u have brought him up for 30 long yrs..u knw he cant do nethng like that..For Rashid,she can say khuda b kahega to yakeen nai krngi,bt so little yakeen on her own son...

Oh common Cvs,these r not the chrctrs we fell in luv with... we want them back...just the stretchng of one single chrcter(read Tannu), that too not such a lovable one, has destroyed the bharosa n yakeen of the viewers n the innocence of the luv story of AsYa is lost forevr... it was the purity of this story which had made me a fan,i cant remember viewers going ga ga over only holding of hands in any other series(the terrace scene).

I dnt think its ever going to redeem itself,...Maybe they will show sum emtl scenes n Ajmer n then Back to Square one... m really feeling bad for the massacre of such a beautiful story!!

Edited by quboolhaifan - 24 June 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anupam47raishirabiacasajinelle20KambakthIshq-jawaria-GoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
ClapClap I conquer with youThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

quboolhaifanjinelle20ruby1987

asya4 Groupbie
asya4
asya4

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I strongly agree with you, this is wht I said in other post

What is wrong with asad Angry why is he behaving like this ?
He didn't say anything to tanveer ? He still thinks its not her fault ?
Come on dude wake up ?? Tale ek hath se nahi bajti just like dilshad said
Asad should slap tanveer and question her common even we know that 2 people cant just sleep together like this
Even in PRECAP- instead of convincing zoya he is like I just want to say sorry to her
WELL NOOO come on dude OPEN your eyes and fight against tanveer
I know its not your fault for what tanveer did but now its your turn asad wake up and speak up that its not ur fault.

ASAD COME OUT OF YOUR GUILT , ITS NOT YOUR FAULT AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT. I MISS OLD ASAD AHMED KHAN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

quboolhaifanrabiacasa

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Agre

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top