Poor Hamida Bano..

Posted: 10 years ago
Honestly speaking...felt bad for her...what she did to Jalal might have been wrong as a mother,but she was right as a wife,to stick by her husband...and when you have people like Mahamanga and Bairam Khan,to poison his mind with filth...then he will turn out to be like that only...

I feel bad for the boy...he has become a puppet in the hands of those people who claim to love him,nurture him...If Bairam Khan was a father figure...why did he raise him like as if he is not a person,but some animal...and Mahamanga,she claims to love him too...if she holds a higher position than his mother...then why did she raise him like this...this is completely wrong...

His mother is so warm to him,and he is so cold towards her...but i know this won't go on for long...Jodha will come,so will a new wave of change...Jodha today said,that she wanted her name in history to be written as someone,who would change the course of Jalal's life...and that's what will happen...
I agree.

I wanted that scene to be longer.It ended too fast :/ best scene of the episode though!
Lolz every one is just begging for Jodha to come in Akbar's life as a source of light in his dark mind created by d two evil influences in his life. Only Jodha cn change him, only she cn help Jalal to tranform into Akbar.
Plz jodha come to Jalal life and change him. I was scared of mahamanga in the movie and as well as the show... Be kind to ur mother Jalal she gave birth to u
did anyone notice
the scene in precap where jalal putup his sword, bairu uncle is scared n darte vohi log h jo galat karte h
n i guess jalal do hv sum loyal ppl around him tabhi to bairam k influence se hatega vo
Originally posted by disha15

I agree.

I wanted that scene to be longer.It ended too fast :/ best scene of the episode though!

same here i too want it to b a l'il elaborated 😳
the lady was gud 👏
Originally posted by Amor.

did anyone notice
the scene in precap where jalal putup his sword, bairu uncle is scared n darte vohi log h jo galat karte h
n i guess jalal do hv sum loyal ppl around him tabhi to bairam k influence se hatega vo

Yup!I want Abdul to be around him a little bit more!

Originally posted by Amor.

same here i too want it to b a l'il elaborated 😳
the lady was gud 👏

wahi toh!
for the first time in whole serial a supporting character seems to be apt! and she hardly got any screen space 😳
nams!i swearman,its really annoying me now ki Jalal's side of the story is hardly being shown! :@ i wanted more of hamida n jalal!
Am I the only one who found the way Akbar's mom talked a bit weird..? Like she was trying too hard. 

As for the mother-son relationship, that's for Jodha to fix.