India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Poor Hamida Bano..

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Honestly speaking...felt bad for her...what she did to Jalal might have been wrong as a mother,but she was right as a wife,to stick by her husband...and when you have people like Mahamanga and Bairam Khan,to poison his mind with filth...then he will turn out to be like that only...

I feel bad for the boy...he has become a puppet in the hands of those people who claim to love him,nurture him...If Bairam Khan was a father figure...why did he raise him like as if he is not a person,but some animal...and Mahamanga,she claims to love him too...if she holds a higher position than his mother...then why did she raise him like this...this is completely wrong...

His mother is so warm to him,and he is so cold towards her...but i know this won't go on for long...Jodha will come,so will a new wave of change...Jodha today said,that she wanted her name in history to be written as someone,who would change the course of Jalal's life...and that's what will happen...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvRainbowDrmZILuvAshaNegiQtnNottiXDPagalKuriXD..nams..radt-bornalee-.FemmeFatale.smile.saraLady_MacbethAmor.riyya6VasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I agree.

I wanted that scene to be longer.It ended too fast :/ best scene of the episode though!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Lolz every one is just begging for Jodha to come in Akbar's life as a source of light in his dark mind created by d two evil influences in his life. Only Jodha cn change him, only she cn help Jalal to tranform into Akbar.

libran90

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Plz jodha come to Jalal life and change him. I was scared of mahamanga in the movie and as well as the show... Be kind to ur mother Jalal she gave birth to u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Lady_Macbeth

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
did anyone notice
the scene in precap where jalal putup his sword, bairu uncle is scared n darte vohi log h jo galat karte h
n i guess jalal do hv sum loyal ppl around him tabhi to bairam k influence se hatega vo
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

I agree.

I wanted that scene to be longer.It ended too fast :/ best scene of the episode though!

same here i too want it to b a l'il elaborated Embarrassed
the lady was gud Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

did anyone notice
the scene in precap where jalal putup his sword, bairu uncle is scared n darte vohi log h jo galat karte h
n i guess jalal do hv sum loyal ppl around him tabhi to bairam k influence se hatega vo

Yup!I want Abdul to be around him a little bit more!

Originally posted by Amor.

Originally posted by disha15

I agree.

same here i too want it to b a l'il elaborated Embarrassed
the lady was gud Clap

wahi toh!
..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
for the first time in whole serial a supporting character seems to be apt!Approve and she hardly got any screen space Stern Smile

libran90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index