Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

A Letter to Mohan Bhatnagar (Page 3)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
shrishti :

i agree with what you have said about Mohan as a father .. he has the rare guts to stand up against social norms when it came to protecting his daughter's interest Clap.. hope many more fathers take inspiration from him and show the same guts when situation demands.Big smile

but about nanhi, i disagree with what you have said. i understand that your words for nanhi is based on what is shown in the precap and promo. but i would like to interpret it in a different way.

nanhi definitely loves her spiderman. she knows that mohan can never be wrong, specially when it came to her. BUT she loves and trust beera too. and that's why she is simply unable to believe that beera can cheat her this way .. he's actually contemplating revenge and was faking his love all this time. when she stopped mohan from calling beera "kamina " and expressed her faith on him, she's actually hoping against hope that mohan accusations and doubts should go wrong .. beera cant cheat her ! at least that's what i felt !

feel free to disagree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutanirajbijzLeesan

kunaladicted Goldie
kunaladicted
kunaladicted

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Fantastically written Shrishti...
Mohan as Bride's father had lots of guts to do all this... No matter what will happen in future...the only thing he want is to save his daughter from a disasterous married life... and Kunal portrayed it brilliantly... Hats off this man... I m really proud of him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutanirajbijzMoner_Radio

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
awesome post , Clapnavika will pay for whatever she does Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutanirajbijz

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Clapek dum zabardast post...superb loved what you have written .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutanirajbijz

srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

shrishti :

i agree with what you have said about Mohan as a father .. he has the rare guts to stand up against social norms when it came to protecting his daughter's interest Clap.. hope many more fathers take inspiration from him and show the same guts when situation demands.Big smile

but about nanhi, i disagree with what you have said. i understand that your words for nanhi is based on what is shown in the precap and promo. but i would like to interpret it in a different way.

nanhi definitely loves her spiderman. she knows that mohan can never be wrong, specially when it came to her. BUT she loves and trust beera too. and that's why she is simply unable to believe that beera can cheat her this way .. he's actually contemplating revenge and was faking his love all this time. when she stopped mohan from calling beera "kamina " and expressed her faith on him, she's actually hoping against hope that mohan accusations and doubts should go wrong .. beera cant cheat her ! at least that's what i felt !

feel free to disagree.

hi polly ,i respect ur opinion
here is wht i feel i might be wrong but for the time being seeing todays episode heres how i ve interpreted navikas behaviour

navika said she wasnt going against mohan but supporting beera i was like one and the same thing

i hv cum to an imp conclusion abt navika after 12 yrs whtever trust she began to show on mohan again is not bcoz she had realised her mistake.  her faith returning in mohan has a weak foundation and  beeras contribution to a large extent and tht showed today.beera has replaced the pink spectacles on her nose and she sees the world from his eyes...this was pretty much  visible from the way she gave mohan a look (which luked mean to me)after she decided to continue the pheras.i m sure if mohan goes hell bent against beera she wud again strt hating mohan

thik hai blindly kisi ko bhi follow nahi karna chahiye parents can be wrong as well,but if mohan so confidently took the step of calling off the wedding she shud have thought tht it cudnt be due to some mere MU she cud have listened to mohans reasons,asked abt his source of info(vo batata na batata door ki baat hai use puchna to chahiye tha) thought abt it ,cud hv questioned beera and then shud have taken her stand but rather she was in an affirmative mode tht wht she believes is rite many ppl r saying tht she saved mohans reputation by continuing the marriage rather she insulted him by turning deaf to his concerns(i cn never forget tht stern look tht she gave to mohan while she continued the phera tht was really disgusting)and saying tht he must be wrong in his conclusion/judgement ,tht damaged his reputation as a father giving ppl witnessing the event a chance to think/say tht he intervened coz he was a step father.thike maybe she was too disturbed to think abt all these things aur maybe itna sab kuch vo nahi soch paati but being impulsive wasnt a solution either

she said she wud have cancelled the wedding if mohan had asked her to do so without even giving her a reason...i dun believe it she wud have questioned him(ok nothing wrong in tht) but today she didnt even question beera when mohan made his allegation on him aur kuch nahi to atleast ek baar directly beera ko pooch sakti thi(as i said earlier) with a determined look vo ya to chup rehta ya sach bolta ya jhoot bolta teeno conditions mein uski intentions ke baare mein pata chal jata

i mean ya to jo karna hai karo par fake to mat karo ki tum sab apni parents ki marzi se hi karoge...unhe aise majboor karna doesnt show ki tum unhe obey kar rahe ho..at the end ultimately she did wht she wanted to do

daddaji left the wedding at the end in rage tht proved mohans point tht they did have tht cheap stunt planned out in sab ko fir bhi samajh mein nahi aaya ki ek point pe ye sab yahi plan kar rahe the

Edited by srishti bhutani - 26 June 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijz

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Photo by _kanwardhillon
Nice post 

srishti bhutani

rakhi_u Senior Member
rakhi_u
rakhi_u

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunaladicted

Fantastically written Shrishti...
Mohan as Bride's father had lots of guts to do all this... No matter what will happen in future...the only thing he want is to save his daughter from a disasterous married life... and Kunal portrayed it brilliantly... Hats off this man... I m really proud of him...
same here..well said  

srishti bhutani

MysticalDawn Goldie
MysticalDawn
MysticalDawn

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

Photo by _kanwardhillon
Nice post 

Awww so cute!!  

Go to top