Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

A Letter to Mohan Bhatnagar

srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Dear Mohan,
Its very rare tht we the audience encounter ppl like u on indian telly who r so strong willed and have the guts to take their own stand and if needed stand against the society.I pity those ppl who ever misunderstood you and put u in the so called sautela category and i pity those ppl who might protest against u after ur coarse of action today.What u did today takes a lot of guts without caring abt what ppl will say ,without caring abt the fame/criticism u might invite from the society u took ur stand of calling the wedding off.U r one person whom i truly respect.I see ppl complaining in the forum tht why u r the only one who is most talked abt there is a reason to it true tht ur character is the most well etched but the fact tht u as a personality(kunal)do full justice to it makes u( the character) even more praiseworthy.The way u held tht gatbandhan and broke it,the way u lambasted the daddaji gang,the way u held beeras collar and demanded explanation,the way u emoted and poured the anger out noone else cud have done tht atleast none in ur real age-group.I pity navika if she goes against u,i know she is not ssn1 ki nanhi but ssn2 ki navika so i dun expect pretty much from her,its going to be her folly if she goes ahead with the marriage its going to be her bad. If any mis-happening is there in her fate then its her who is going to be responsible ,if she chooses to hold beeras hand as per the new promo without even questioning him or rather we should say her blind faith then fine she can go ahead...!!!!
I wish tht u remain strong in all the thunderstorms ahead as u r now and i pray that u dont bend before anyone and stand by your decision in the future as well!!

with loads of respect,love and appreciation
 proud fan, srishti bhutani

ps: i dont expect Cvs to show all of this as a dream tomorrow ...i hope not they do sumthing like that...fingers crossed...hankie knots tied...!!

Edited by srishti bhutani - 24 June 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skanumbawriforkunalsaau38MysticalDawnkunaladictedsumi02Sparkler8LavleenaSnaina2010rajbijzSah1Pilu05Lekzsonu-monu

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post - loved what u wrote - yes it takes guts for the Father of the bride to this. respect to the CV's to show this today.

but regarding character assassination of Nanhi in the upcoming episode - very unhappy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutaniSah1

MysticalDawn Goldie
MysticalDawn
MysticalDawn

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Wow!! What an awesome post. Totally agree with what you have written.

Today when Mohan came fwd and without worrying abt what people wld say, showed the guts to declare that he was breaking the marriage ...i was so proud of Mohan that he kept the interest of his daughter before everything - possible backlash against him, hatred and MUs of ppl he loves and cares abt, ppl's accusations on him that he was doing this bcoz he was a step dad or his rep being smeared

I wish all the fathers were as fearless and showed such guts when it came to protecting the interests of their daughters

And Kunal...what to say abt him...the way he performed was beyond OUTSTANDING. His expressions, his dialogue delivery, his voice modulation...every thing was just perfect

Hats off to Kunal for living Mohan's character and making us proud of him and look up to him Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutanirajbijzSah1Moner_Radio

LavleenaS IF-Dazzler
LavleenaS
LavleenaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Fantastically written ClapClapClap

You wrote everything which is in my mind Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutanirajbijzSah1

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sansaa

Wow!! What an awesome post. Totally agree with what you have written.

Today when Mohan came fwd and without worrying abt what people wld say, showed the guts to declare that he was breaking the marriage ...i was so proud of Mohan that he kept the interest of his daughter before everything - possible backlash against him, hatred and MUs of ppl he loves and cares abt, ppl's accusations on him that he was doing this bcoz he was a step dad or his rep being smeared

I wish all the fathers were as fearless and showed such guts when it came to protecting the interests of their daughters

And Kunal...what to say abt him...the way he performed was beyond OUTSTANDING. His expressions, his dialogue delivery, his voice modulation...every thing was just perfect

Hats off to Kunal for living Mohan's character and making us proud of him and look up to him Clap

Clap for ur post

srishti bhutaniSah1

Sah1 IF-Dazzler
Sah1
Sah1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome post you said it all, hatts off Mohan bhatnagar for being strong and taking wise decision, kunal Karan Kapoor for making Mohan bhatnagar so real

srishti bhutanirajbijz

srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

Fantastic post - loved what u wrote - yes it takes guts for the Father of the bride to this. respect to the CV's to show this today.

but regarding character assassination of Nanhi in the upcoming episode - very unhappy.
thnk u so much..!!Smile
nanhis character has already been assasinated i do not have ne hopes from her and for tht reason i always refer to her as navika not nanhi.as per the spoilers she is bound to get married what i hope for is that mohan doesnt take part in this ceremony any further.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijz

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishti bhutani

Originally posted by rajbijz

thnk u so much..!!Smile
nanhis character has already been assasinated i do not have ne hopes from her and for tht reason i always refer to her as navika not nanhi.as per the spoilers she is bound to get married what i hope for is that mohan doesnt take part in this ceremony any further.Smile

ya i am hearing this happy bidaa -  ven did bidaais become happy ?

Anyways I dont want Mohan & Megha to support Nanhi. Megha needs to learn 1 thing from her daughter -to trust ur husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutani

Go to top