India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

PRE-CAP EXPLAINED!

sadz.rahm Groupbie
sadz.rahm
sadz.rahm

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
So i've read a couple of posts querying what Asad picked up in the pre-cap while Dilshad and Najma were looking for Zoya. It was the red Taaveez that Ayesha Bi (the old woman who's duaas don't go to waste) gave Asad to tie around Zoya's arm during the Jashn-E-Bahaar. It's a symbol of love and trust

Zoya obviously takes if off because she may have had lost faith in Asad but the pain portrayed by Asad shows how much he has hurt Zoya and the pain he thought he had given Zoya was a whole lot worse than he couldn't even imagine! 

Well I'm looking forward to the up coming track. I'm keeping an open mind and up to today, Qubool Hai has never let me down, and I know it won't in the future either! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010UniqueUjjainideepthipavitramanisha1412chatloginBhumika18jinelle20MayurnASYAKrystal001Sana70honeyriazkaussar-khaleesi-anushreemishraGoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index