India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Love_Ashvik Goldie
Love_Ashvik
Love_Ashvik

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hello guyz!
dis is my 2nd OS on rishbala,but unlike d tiltle suggests,it in not based on pkyek.
so here it goes & i hope u like it!
INTRODUCTION:
Welcome to St.Zaviers college,Mumbai...
Time to meet d hottest hunk,d one who makes girls go down on their knees...RISHABH KUNDRA...
But there's a problem guys...The RK,jiske peeche poori duniya hai deewani...he is intrested in no one,but madhu,his best friend forever...
Well,Madhu...d hottest & d most beautiful girl in d college...but wait,does madhu know about what RK...her best friend thinks about her???
As usual NOOO...
Though she has a soft corner for him,she doesn't realize it!
& here comes d sapakchaap...SULTAN...D MOST WIERD PERSON EVER!
---------------------------
It was the college prom night...
RK was dressed up in a royal blue shirt,paired up with a black trouser.he was luking as charming as ever..
All d girls were busy drooling over him & finding chances to get close to him.But RK was d least bothered!
Rather he was deep in thought!
As usual,he was thinking about madhu,who hadn't reached d venue...
But soon,d frown on his face vanished & a charming smile took its place,showcasing his killer dimples,when he saw madhu entering the hall.
She looked breath-takingly beautiful!All eyes were on her
She was dressed up in a royal blue sleeveless flowy gown,expossing her milky shoulders & back.she wore a light gloss & applied some eye-liner & mascara as well.she lukd panache & RK was totally mesmerized by her beauty!
Rk was totally lost thinking about madhu when he felt some1's hand on his shoulder.
He came out of d trance & when he turned to c who it was,it was madhu...
MADHU:hey RK!Where r u lost haan???
RK:nothing mads,bas kuch yaad aa gaya tha...
MADHU:accha,chalo leave all those things.tell me how m i luking??
(Madhu knew dat she was luking gorgeous but still she wanted to hear RK praise her,d reason still unknown to her as well!)
Tell me na RK!
RK:(he very well knew what madhu wanted,but for once thought of teasing her.)
U look okay!nothing gr8..
I feel deepali is luking hotter than u...
(Hearing these words,madhu felt as if a 100 volt current passed through her body,soon her smile vanished & her face became pale,deep somewhere inside,she felt broken)
[M sorry guys,forgot to introduce u to deepali!
Well,deepali is madhu's competetor in college.she never leaves ang chance to go near RK & flirt with him...maybe d reason y madhu is jealous of her]
(Though RK luvd madhu alot,he never left an opportunity to tease her...but dis time,madhu was deeply hurt.without saying anything,she went away & stood went to d bar!
She was so hurt,dat she gulped almost 8 vodka shots,
& all dis was witnessed by sultan...
THEN IT WAS TIME 2 DANCE...
Rk wanted to dance with madhu...but she was so out of control,dat she said yes tp d person she hated d most...SULTAN
On d other hand,d lucky girl who got to dance wid RK was Trishna,a very sweet girl who knew very well what RK & madhu felt 4 each other...
D dance started
D first song played was "aa zara kareeb se" from murder2
Though RK & Madhu were not dancing together...they were constantly staring at each other.as d dance progressed,RK noticed dat sultan was trying to get close to madhu..he was trying to pull her towards himself, trying to kiss her & expose her back...though madhu was drunk,she started pushing him away,but all in vain!
RK was watching her & somewhere was feeling guilty...he wasn't liking it!
Trishna understood everything & told him to go & help madhu.Rk thanked her & asked madhu 4 a dance...b4 sultan could say anything,madhu gave her hand to RK & they both started dancing...
D song changed - tum hi ho
RK & Madhu were dancing passionately...
When madhu felt RK's hand on her back,it sent a shiver down her spine...slowly she felt RK coming close to her...she didn't know y,but she was luving it...
Then she felt RK's breath near her earlobe,it was making her go down on her knees.
But b4 she could drown in dis newly found passionate feel,she heard RK spoke-Madhu u r d most beautiful girl i have ever met in my life...if u c from my eyes ,u r d most wonderful person i've ever met in my life...madhu,u r my strength,u r my weakness...u r d reason i smile,i breath,i m alive...
Madhu i just wanna say...I luv u madhu,i really do
(Rk himself didn't know how madhu would react but atlast he was happy,coz he had finally opened his heart to madhu...he was curious to know what madhu's reaction would be)
But soon,he felt madhu's petals on his lips..he was shocked at first but later gave in to d most pasdionate kiss ever...they kissed each other hungrily & parted away when they felt short of breath..
Madhu:silly u!Pehle nahi bata sakte the ,u idiot!
I LUV U TOO!
After their candid confessions,Rk & madhu explored their mouth again,pasdionately & hungrily..it was d night when two souls became one,RK & madhu became one...
It was not d end,but d beggining of a newly found love...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DazlingdivyaJeweledCrown-zelja89neekkaurshruthi14aDarkAngelrevti21shweta2728arunsunita_gm4ever4loveClara20SHINYSHREYAFun_ReloadingMy_VivJaan.hayaat.

revti21 Goldie
revti21
revti21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Short nd sweet os...
JeweledCrown- Senior Member
JeweledCrown-
JeweledCrown-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
nice
Love_Ashvik Goldie
Love_Ashvik