Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

**Hint Hint** Hahaha, look who's talking, all someone knows is "immature" and "grow up", may it's time she grows up than repeating like little kids in every other post of hers (You might have changed your username, too bad your writing stays the same) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for the post, Evicted or not, who cares, but her dancing is definitely not impressive and even Salman has been disappointed this season, repetitive and stagnant.

i know 

i m his fan but i agree with u here πŸ‘πŸΌ 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† immature is a word which boring people use for funloving πŸ˜†
Edited by Tony_StraK786 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia1230

Drashti is competing in the show?? Really?? I had no idea.. The only person I see dancing with that Salman choreographer is madwhobala.. I haven't heard the name drashti.. In the promos, by the judges& hosts they all refer to her a madwhobala.. πŸ˜† I'm sure even the audience are voting to save madwhobala..

As it is madwhobala and her mediocre choreographer don't follow the rules and perform with flawed concepts.. Yet they get high marks from biased judges..πŸ€”

good point, Salman is a smart choreo who never follows the theme πŸ˜‰- no wheels, no fusion, no sibling bonding or rivalry apart from the first one or two fighting steps...πŸ˜†
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha, look who's talking, all someone knows is "immature" and "grow up", may it's time she grows up than repeating like little kids in every other post of hers (You might have changed your username, too bad your writing stays the same) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for the post, Evicted or not, who cares, but her dancing is definitely not impressive and even Salman has been disappointed this season, repetitive and stagnant.

Arey who is this?? The infamous hypocrite preacher? Who had no problem bashing a hobo actor & a certain actors wife but, claimed to be disgusted when the same happened to dd πŸ€£

@bold so trueπŸ‘
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Tony_StraK786

i know 

i m his fan but i agree with u here πŸ‘πŸΌ 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† immature is a word which boring people use for funloving πŸ˜†

Sad to see this from you people... I don't reply you back... You are free to bash me, me not gone reply...

^^^^ LOL and you just did 🀣🀣🀣

And same to you darling, sad to see how you treated the people who supported you. Nothing more to say.
LSctt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

Sad to see this from you people... I don't reply you back... You are free to bash me, me not gone reply...

Sad to see moral policing from someone who had no problem making certain "bashing" comments against othersπŸ˜‰

^^^^ LOL and you just did 🀣🀣🀣

And same to you darling, sad to see how you treated the people who supported you. Nothing more to say.

You never made it a point to ever know from my side, nor to contact me personally, it shows who consider ppl friends, I never bashed you... Anyway, it's ok, do as you wish... I don't want to bring personal discussions here... I thought you people considered me as friend, coz If you did this, you would had discussed this with me personally and I would surely had cleared it, but you people reacted worse than enemy do and I surely thank you for supporting me and I don't forget people who support me... 

Take care...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago

You never make it a point to ever know from my side, nor to contact me personally, it shows who consider ppl friends, I never bashed you... Anyway, it's ok, do as you wish... I don't want to bring personal discussions here...

Take care...

Please, none of us have bashed you either, while the same can't be said about you. Some of us might have bashed DD, who isn't anything to you or us, while in return you bashed the people who once supported you while you were cyber bullied by the fanatics. It says it all.

So nah, don't even try playing the victim card here.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago
LSctt thumbnail

You never made it a point to ever know from my side, nor to contact me personally, it shows who consider ppl friends, I never bashed you... Anyway, it's ok, do as you wish... I don't want to bring personal discussions here... 

Take care...

Why are you acting like the victim??!!
You were the one who started participating in the anti hate monger threads and claimed to be disgusted and what not with us.. You started with comments first sorry zee news but guess what you got the same response from us!! We are obviously going to defend ourselves.. NEVER BASHED YOU!!  If you wanted to know our side or Considered some of us as your friends you wouldn't have made comments against but, as you suggest contacted one of us personally!! 
EDITED TYPOS
Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago

Please, none of us haven't bashed you either, while the same can't be said about you. Some of us might have bashed DD, who isn't anything to you or us, while in return you bashed the people who once supported you while you were cyber bullied with the fanatics. It says it all.

So nah, don't even try playing the victim card here.

The main point is not bashing about DD, I would had cleared If any of you contacted me personally, I don't write it here, as some people take it as advantage, it hurts to see people whom you are friends with misunderstand you, anyway, no hard feelings, thanks for all support, but you people surely misunderstood me, I hardly care If you people say Drashti is a bad actress or whatever, but Did you ever asked me Why I am upset? No, sad, it means I was never considered your friend... 

I don't want to stretch this, again, thanks for support, have to go now, take care... 
See my previous post as I added more to it after you quoted it...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago