Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
some(criticizers/bashers) confidently say dd-salman gonna win jdj-6...then sorry to say their wish will not be completed
dd-sal way to go😎
Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Yup Drashti hasn't danced yet she has just done an Ariel act that Shweta most likely would have fallen flat on her face if she had tried to do considering she already takes tumbles doing easy dances.

Yup the entire world must be for Drashti??? I wonder why because she is awesome!!!!

Just one question... Why do you keep bringing in Shwetha into the discussion?? You do know that it doesn't relate to the topic so therefore makes you sound extremely insecure.? Insecurity is a choice not a disease but I guess some people decide to make it their obsession...

And NOTE.. I am not a fan of either of the women you mentioned...
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone their is a celeb?? No one is just a contestant???? How can she make good dancers get bad scores? She is not a judge?? Bad dancers like Shweta get bad marks because the qualified judges think she can't dance while Drashti can!!!

bang on.so true.look at the lame excuses of tiwari fans.they lost their marbles.😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Keep to the topic at hand, this thread is about drashti, refrain from bringing in other actors
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Closed...

Just one question... Why do you keep bringing in Shwetha into the discussion?? You do know that it doesn't relate to the topic so therefore makes you sound extremely insecure.? Insecurity is a choice not a disease but I guess some people decide to make it their obsession...

And NOTE.. I am not a fan of either of the women you mentioned...

Yup just like you guys are obsessed with Drashti and can't stop bringing her everywhere!!!

Yup just like you guys are obsessed with Drashti and can't stop bringing her everywhere!!!

Lol, last time I checked, she was part of this show... So discussing her on THIS forum doesn't really justify your retaliation there does it???  And discussing an actress doesn't mean you have to always gush and fangirl about her..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys instead on commenting on each other, continue the discussion at hand, otherwise we all know what this leads to, discussion is lost and instigation occurs, if you have a problem with a reply just report it and carry on with the discussion
hahaha...Yes eviction should be on the basis of dancing talent strictly, no one should be saved because she is the current star of the channel or has gazillions of crazy fans in virtual forums who will vote their life out on her or has been blessed with one of the most celebrated and talented choreographers in the show who knows to how to hide her dancing inabilities under the veil of emotional acts or passion plays or circus stunts... 😆

The final decision should not be upon public voting...May the best dancer win... 👍🏼

Edit:typosEdited by El_Dorado - 10 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Ridiculous just to get a revenge of a member u r making such topic show that u r so immature...

Drashti always showed improvement and got high marks, which shows she is there coz of her talent not star tag, while Shweta whom I thought to be a good dancer proved to be not, she is there only coz of her star tag...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

Ridiculous just to get a revenge of a member u r making such topic show that u r so immature...

Hahaha, look who's talking, all someone knows is "immature" and "grow up", may it's time she grows up than repeating like little kids in every other post of hers (You might have changed your username, too bad your writing stays the same) 😆😆

As for the post, Evicted or not, who cares, but her dancing is definitely not impressive and even Salman has been disappointing this season, repetitive and stagnant.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago