Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dheemi Local (Page 36)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

NBT tonight's episode was completely a filler and pre cap even more pathetic

ek toh nanhi and rimjhim tussle over mohan could have been such a big main plot giving all a lot of potential to explore par nahi barbaad karna tha ...

and the police person does not know his own team Fantastic !!!AngryAngryAngry

and ragini whom I felt was the sanest of the lot ...tells munna (real addu) that she will be there no matter what Angry

i know what you mean...it was a whatever epi...i want NBT to pick up momentum again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

why is marriage such a big deal ...

watching kankar ... feel so bad so erum ... aree nahi karo shaadi ...jaan chooti uski from such useless in laws like the riste wali khala says

honestly i genuinely don't understand why tele shows that ladkiyaan bhooj hoti hai on parents type of attitude

i havent watched yesterdays epi yet...but i am also glad her rishta is over - i hated her would be inlaws the minute i saw them LOL

kankar has been going good - it needs to pick up the pace a bit but liike you said they are establishing the relationships well

-Swetha-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

"I said let go! LET GO!!"
OMGOSHH my couple!!
sidraa watch teen wolf. Stiles being all protective toward lyida 

i havent watched this season at all - i will probably when its over - so i can watch it all in one go :D

these days i am fan-girling over raj-sarita in PV2 EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY--Swetha-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
i just watched the SPA...

Firstly KW - why are you sooo adorable!! 

with that said - idk SPA main event was kind of boring this time around - other than a few funny moments here are there (like Meena's speech ROFL) it wasn't too exciting - even the performances were thanda. i liked Sneha Wagh's & Disha's performance a lot ... and then  the boys on Manja were decent - tho it kills me to see Munna on stage - he is sooo bad! D'oh

i was happy to see veera take home many awards - even tho i dont watch anything of SP anymore - veera is probably the most sane show on the channel  - and i am still convinced that KW would be great as adult ranvijay

and lastly - no Sara-Kumud or Akash-Poonam performance? that was odd...esp not seeing Saras-Kumud - since they won fav jodi ... and why does JW look so buddi now Ermm ... 

anyways - i miss the old SPA - i still remember the one where Shabbir-Sangeeta-Varun hosted and there were so many satire's on all the SP shows...

-Swetha-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

i just watched the SPA...

Firstly KW - why are you sooo adorable!!

with that said - idk SPA main event was kind of boring this time around - other than a few funny moments here are there (like Meena's speech ROFL) it wasn't too exciting - even the performances were thanda. i liked Sneha Wagh's & Disha's performance a lot ... and then the boys on Manja were decent - tho it kills me to see Munna on stage - he is sooo bad!D'oh

i was happy to see veera take home many awards - even tho i dont watch anything of SP anymore - veera is probably the most sane show on the channel - and i am still convinced that KW would be great as adult ranvijay

and lastly - no Sara-Kumud or Akash-Poonam performance? that was odd...esp not seeing Saras-Kumud - since they won fav jodi ... and why does JW look so buddi nowErmm...

anyways - i miss the old SPA - i still remember the one where Shabbir-Sangeeta-Varun hosted and there were so many satire's on all the SP shows...

and why does JW look so buddi now

I know this would be the nastiest thing to say and honetly hope this should not be true but if we flash back the die hards always argued and also the series put forth it as an argument "how tired riddhima looked when married to sid"

jw looks to have suddenly aged

-MERRY--Swetha-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
JW's bubbliness seems to have been gone lol

I think her and Gautam dont share that bubbliness that she shared with KW...

I am glad Veera won awards... best show to be honest. I also thought KW being adult Ranvijay coz he was sitting near the Veera team

Olden SPA awards were fun, everyone watching and enjoying it where Kyunki, Kasauti and Kahaani ghar ghar ki was on

DJ..-Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

"I said let go! LET GO!!"
OMGOSHH my couple!!
sidraa watch teen wolf. Stiles being all protective toward lyida 

i havent watched this season at all - i will probably when its over - so i can watch it all in one go :D

these days i am fan-girling over raj-sarita in PV2 EmbarrassedLOL
lol you dont learn, do you? dont get too attached.. you will never know when they will ruin the story 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraDJ..-Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

JW's bubbliness seems to have been gone lol

I think her and Gautam dont share that bubbliness that she shared with KW...

I am glad Veera won awards... best show to be honest. I also thought KW being adult Ranvijay coz he was sitting near the Veera team

Olden SPA awards were fun, everyone watching and enjoying it where Kyunki, Kasauti and Kahaani ghar ghar ki was on
JW looks so boring and old LOL KSG is sucking all the energy out of her.. he looks much younger in QH.  trying to hard to make pati look good no time for herself 
I told you she will regret marrying him...just give her another 2 years

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraDJ..-Swetha-

Go to top