Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dheemi Local (Page 31)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by sidra2007

So kumud will marry someone else in SC - and it's to go hddcs way - can we get a new girl for Saras or pair him with kusum already ! And I will start watching again
It should follow the novel its based on even the movie followed it...

Kumud marries someone else...

As for Punar Vivah 2, i dont watch that but i saw bits and bobs, but even i think Raj and Sarita (the married one) should be together, hasnt she given her 10 yrs to him...
there is pv 2Shocked
since when... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 09 July 2013 at 8:02pm

-Swetha-

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Sidra! Happy Ramdhan

Nikki- Have fun on your vacation.

Wow so Kumud/Saras  break up...Nice! How did it happen? also Tell me when Kusum enters his life, would love to watch them.

Havent been able to watch TV when in India. Anyone watching Bhabhi? Is it worth it?

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
^ Hi Anu Hug

That Meri Bhabhi show started on 19th / 20th June 2013 ...anyone watched it? I've been keeping up and I've liked it so far...it has a positive atmosphere and unlike most shows hasn't started off with high voltage family drama or random love story...

There is a sensitivity and thehraav in the way the main relationships are shown...I'm particularly liking the interactions b/w Zor and his wife...played by Kanwaljeet and Supriya Pilgaonkar...and the bhabhi Kittu is also very sweet...bubbly but not cloying or OTT...there is just this lovely poignant vibe to the show and relationships that touches your heart...

Even the condition of Shraddha...the nanad who's husband left her but she has been hiding it from her family...has been shown in a touching manner...her little son is adorable too...so far what I've liked about the show are the way the interactions have been written...the main cast is good...only annoying ppl so far are the second bhabhi and the other two sons...many relationships are explored...father-daughter...brother-sister, sister in laws...nicely done without the typical soap wala negative melodrama.

It's not like SGP...maybe a little deja vu is possible cuz of Supriya ji's presence...she is just SO lovable...there is this amazing kindness and softness in the way she portrays her characters that you fall in love with her...I love the way she says her husband's name cajolingly so many times..."Zor"...and I really liked some of the family dialogues in the first few epis...basically FAMILY is shown nicely in the show...the bhabhi Kittu is also  naturally sweet and loving...no fakeness or OTT-ness or the usual scheming crap. 

Supriya's character is a stepmother to Shraddha, the second wife of Zor...and it seems Shraddha resents the fact that she replaced her actual mother...so there is a relationship to explore there too...otherwise the rest of the family is very close...I loved how that bonding was shown...the brother-sister, father-daughter moments especially really touched my heart and made me emotional too...there was this ADORABLE mother-son scene b/w Shraddha and her son Dhruv too where she is making him  help her prep for an interview. 

I didn't find the phone breaking scene OTT...the circumstances that Shraddha is in and the way she was trying so hard to just make a birthday phone call to her father...you feel her pain there...Kanchi's acting is a bit raw in the emotional scenes but otherwise she's doing a decent job. 

I think story has potential as of now.

The director of Meri Bhabhi is the same guy who directed Gulaal and BV...Siddharth Sengupta...no wonder there was a sensitivity in the way in which the relationships are being shown in the show.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraslumberqueenDJ..-MERRY-

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Hi Anu Hug

That Meri Bhabhi show started on 19th / 20th June 2013 ...anyone watched it? I've been keeping up and I've liked it so far...it has a positive atmosphere and unlike most shows hasn't started off with high voltage family drama or random love story...

There is a sensitivity and thehraav in the way the main relationships are shown...I'm particularly liking the interactions b/w Zor and his wife...played by Kanwaljeet and Supriya Pilgaonkar...and the bhabhi Kittu is also very sweet...bubbly but not cloying or OTT...there is just this lovely poignant vibe to the show and relationships that touches your heart...

Even the condition of Shraddha...the nanad who's husband left her but she has been hiding it from her family...has been shown in a touching manner...her little son is adorable too...so far what I've liked about the show are the way the interactions have been written...the main cast is good...only annoying ppl so far are the second bhabhi and the other two sons...many relationships are explored...father-daughter...brother-sister, sister in laws...nicely done without the typical soap wala negative melodrama.

It's not like SGP...maybe a little deja vu is possible cuz of Supriya ji's presence...she is just SO lovable...there is this amazing kindness and softness in the way she portrays her characters that you fall in love with her...I love the way she says her husband's name cajolingly so many times..."Zor"...and I really liked some of the family dialogues in the first few epis...basically FAMILY is shown nicely in the show...the bhabhi Kittu is also  naturally sweet and loving...no fakeness or OTT-ness or the usual scheming crap. 

Supriya's character is a stepmother to Shraddha, the second wife of Zor...and it seems Shraddha resents the fact that she replaced her actual mother...so there is a relationship to explore there too...otherwise the rest of the family is very close...I loved how that bonding was shown...the brother-sister, father-daughter moments especially really touched my heart and made me emotional too...there was this ADORABLE mother-son scene b/w Shraddha and her son Dhruv too where she is making him  help her prep for an interview. 

I didn't find the phone breaking scene OTT...the circumstances that Shraddha is in and the way she was trying so hard to just make a birthday phone call to her father...you feel her pain there...Kanchi's acting is a bit raw in the emotional scenes but otherwise she's doing a decent job. 

I think story has potential as of now.

The director of Meri Bhabhi is the same guy who directed Gulaal and BV...Siddharth Sengupta...no wonder there was a sensitivity in the way in which the relationships are being shown in the show.  

Wow lovely update! Thanks a bunch.
Am interested because of  Supriya from SGP, not to mention Kanwaljeet.

-Swetha-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Gear up for a high-voltage dramatic scene a la Devdas in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra

4 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

A lot has been said about the twist in the tale in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra (Sanjay Leela Bhansali Productions) and how Saras (Gautam Rode) and Kumud (Jennifer Winget) will part ways only to find solace in different partners.

Since its launch, viewers have always realised the close resemblance of the show with SLB's film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

Now the maker is all set to lend a classic touch to Saraswatichandra by emulating the last scene from his hit movie, Devdas.

The scene we are talking about is the one where a dying Dev (Shah Rukh Khan) sees his love (Aishwarya Rai) for the last time before closing his eyes forever.

No, our hero Saras will not die but will be thrashed and hit by Kumud's family members for calling off the wedding just two days before it could be formalised. Before losing consciousness, he will see his love being married off to someone else.

Says a source, "When Saras realises his folly of refusing to marry Kumud, he will head back only to see her wedding fixed with Pramad (reported to be played by new actor Anshul). He will protest against it but will be attacked by Kumud's family and village members for his shameful act. This is when he will drop…all hurt and bruised. As he is about to lose consciousness, he will witness Pramad filling Kumud's maang."

With this, the show will take a different course with both love birds going separate ways.

We tried contacting Gautam, but he remained unavailable for comment.

This particular sequence will air this Friday (12 July 2013).

-Swetha-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Shahenshah Karan Wahi in Indian Idol Junior
Jul 10, 2013, 12.08PM IST TNN

Karan Wahi will be seen in an all new avatar in the upcoming gala episode of Sony Entertainment
Television's popular music reality show Indian Idol Junior. The entertaining host donned an outfit which could be distinctively related to Shahenshah, which was played by the legendary Amitabh Bachchan. Indian Idol Junior has successfully managed to keep the
audience engaged by showcasing outstanding
talent amalgamated with interesting themes. With the upcoming gala episode having a 'disco'
theme, everyone on the sets sported a unique
'disco' costume. But it was Karan Wahi who seemed to grab most of the attention with his distinctive costume. With funky golden eye gear, stylish sequenced leather jacket and shiny golden boots, he gave the impression of the modern Shahenshah. With his heart throbbing looks and personality, he struck various cool poses and shared jokes that had the audience in splits. He also tried to mouth a few dialogues like Shahenshah Big B himself. Nonetheless, he certainly did manage to leave his fans awestruck with his overall fabulous appearance.
Catch Karan Wahi in his 'Shahenshah' avatar on
13th July on Indian Idol Junior only on Sony Entertainment Television

-Swetha-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Edited by -Harshu- - 10 July 2013 at 11:22am

-Swetha-

Go to top