Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dheemi Local (Page 30)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

DJ - watch punar vivah 2 ... I am liking raj-sarita and yea the story is kind of dumb ... But they are trying their best to fix it. For Indians shows pv2 and nbt2 are the only 2 I am watching regularly ... Khoobsurat ends this week - it became so predictable after killing mahdav...waiting for SBS 2 to start

I just realized - I am watching the 2nd seasons of everything :P

punar vivah ...it is seriously so dumb ...and i genuinely dont think they may be able to fix it

I try getting a little of it here and there

Have taken a sudden liking to Bani ...isqh da kalma ... i am looking forward to the rajjo soham story ... but unfortunately there may not be much cause as the title suggest its BANI ...AngryAngryAngry

that character is also so dumb...

NBT is spicing up ... the addu fella is beyond redemption i feel The CVs have a tough task to do a successful redemption there...

Me too waiting for SBS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks.Sidra-MERRY--Swetha-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Veera mein yeh sampooran ka re entry Dead

was so wanting to see Ratan Nihal story ... but alas ... hai indian tele is wasted Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra-Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRUTIII!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

DJ - watch punar vivah 2 ... I am liking raj-sarita and yea the story is kind of dumb ... But they are trying their best to fix it. For Indians shows pv2 and nbt2 are the only 2 I am watching regularly ... Khoobsurat ends this week - it became so predictable after killing mahdav...waiting for SBS 2 to start

punar vivah ...it is seriously so dumb ...and i genuinely dont think they may be able to fix it

Have taken a sudden liking to Bani ...isqh da kalma ... i am looking forward to the rajjo soham story ... but unfortunately there may not be much cause as the title suggest its BANI ...AngryAngryAngry

NBT is spicing up ... the addu fella is beyond redemption i feel The CVs have a tough task to do a successful redemption there...

Me too waiting for SBS
@bold part
same here Shocked.. i like rajjoo whatever her name was. last week i accidentally watched that show. I dont know all the marriage drama but i like her with sohamDay Dreaming
Plzz some one tell me the story. I know soham likes  bani (manal told me the story when the show started) but what happened to rajjo? y  her husband left her Ermm.
Bani is really stupid.. . how could she fall for the lame excuse of her husband ..only gave him 3 days holiday LOL OKAYYY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraDJ..-Swetha-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Me too waiting for SBS
@bold part
same here Shocked.. i like rajjoo whatever her name was. last week i accidentally watched that show. I dont know all the marriage drama but i like her with sohamDay Dreaming
Plzz some one tell me the story. I know soham likes  bani (manal told me the story when the show started) but what happened to rajjo? y  her husband left her Ermm.
Bani is really stupid.. . how could she fall for the lame excuse of her husband ..only gave him 3 days holiday LOL OKAYYY

There is a Rano (navni parihar) who decks up and goes to the station to receive her husband regularly ...same married to nri and left behind

here there is a bani who may also be on the same track ...i just hope they dont show Soham to the rescue types

and there is rajjo or rajji ... Bani's cousin who lands up getting married to soham ...she knows well now that soham loves bani ...point is that this rajji character and actor both are good ... wish the title was rajji ishq da kalma LOL

.Sidra-MERRY--Swetha-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Swetha stop stalking ... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

So kumud will marry someone else in SC - and it's to go hddcs way - can we get a new girl for Saras or pair him with kusum already ! And I will start watching again
It should follow the novel its based on even the movie followed it...

Kumud marries someone else...

As for Punar Vivah 2, i dont watch that but i saw bits and bobs, but even i think Raj and Sarita (the married one) should be together, hasnt she given her 10 yrs to him...

.Sidra-MERRY--Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Me too waiting for SBS
@bold part

There is a Rano (navni parihar) who decks up and goes to the station to receive her husband regularly ...same married to nri and left behind

here there is a bani who may also be on the same track ...i just hope they dont show Soham to the rescue types

and there is rajjo or rajji ... Bani's cousin who lands up getting married to soham ...she knows well now that soham loves bani ...point is that this rajji character and actor both are good ... wish the title was rajji ishq da kalma LOL
true the shows name is bani Cry.. they will make her evil. STUPID cvs!!!Angry
y do i always like the other couple, is it cause they are forbidden love thanks to cvsLOL
If this was an american show they would just go ahead with their relationship and find someone else for bani.
I learned my lesson from CMG, HD, PYEK, MB and now this show.
so i will try my best to not get attach to the couple. lol my mom likes this show so thats y i am watching it.
Am i the only one who hate QHSleepy they killed that show. All they do is dance , like seriously!! stop misrepresenting the muslim culture. They should be more careful since this is DEE first muslim show. Too much romance between the main lead. Stupid Gul khan.AngryLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra-Swetha-

Go to top