Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dheemi Local (Page 21)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

It is time to get married: Karan Wahi

TNN | Jul 3, 2013, 12.00AM IST 

Once-upon-a-time cricketer, now actor and anchor, Karan Wahi talks about his journey from Delhi to Mumbai and life post Remix 

From acting to anchoring
Karan started his career nine years ago as Ranveer Sisodia in the popular youth romcom Remix. After a few character roles in various serials, he has now moved on to full-time anchoring with shows like Nach Baliye and Indian Idol Junior. He has even hosted Bollywood award functions with Salman Khan and Boman Irani. "I love being an anchor. I miss acting but I'm happy with what I'm doing right now. I haven't done much work in these nine years because I don't work for money. I just do what I love. I won't mind getting back to mainstream TV, but not as of now. It's very difficult for a TV face to be recognized by their own name and today when people know me by my name, it is so satisfying," says Karan, who was in Lucknow as a celebrity guest at a party. 

A big bang debut
Films have always been a natural progression for TV actors. However, Karan is somehow wary to take that big leap. "My filmy talks have been on for years, but they never seem to materialize. So I've shut my mouth about that. To make a debut in Bollywood, one definitely wants to do something that works. I want to work with a renowned director or a big banner," he says. 

Pyar ke side effects
Karan confesses to not being perfect at relationships. "I haven't dated too many girls. All my relationships have been very short-lived. I'm a very bad boyfriend. I'm just too much into my friends. I'll choose my friends over my girlfriend nine out of ten times. I'm just doing too many things all the time, so I can't give my relationship the time it needs. Now, at 27, you don't fall in love the way you used to fall in love at 21. Now I can't think of relationships, it is time to get married," he laughs. 

Stumped!
Before venturing into acting, Karan was a budding cricketer. He played for Delhi alongside Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan and is still friends with them. Speaking of his shift from cricket to acting and how he got Remix, he says, "I was so sure that I'd be a cricketer. But I injured myself during the U-19 trials and was extremely demotivated. I left cricket then, enrolled myself in a marketing course and joined my father's business."But then life took a 360 degree turn for him. "Since I was into workouts during that time, my father suggested that I get a portfolio made. That folio found its way to some casting directors and I got a call from them asking me to come to Mumbai for an audition. I randomly went even though I had no idea what the show was all about. All I knew was that I had auditioned for a character called Ranveer Sisodia. Unexpectedly, I got a call from them 10 days later, informing me that I was selected and had to go to Mumbai. My parents, who had never even allowed me for a night-out, sent me to Mumbai. I signed the contract without even knowing what it was all about. I just became an actor by default. I had no idea how popular Remix was for a long, long time," he says.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra-Swetha-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Karan and his cycle on Indian Idol 

Sony Entertainment Television's Indian Idol Junior has been successful in keeping the audiences' glued to the TV screens with soulful voices of junior idols and the grand masti on the show. 

And in one of the forthcoming episode host Karan Wahi will make a grand entry of Indian Idol Junior. He will descend from above on a special cycle. This 'time machine' cycle will take the judges back in time where they will be able to enjoy songs from the year in which the junior idols were born. The judges along with the hosts will be seen singing "Cycle cycle pyaari cycle".

Catch Karan Wahi and his special cycle on Indian Idol Junior this Saturday, July 6, 8:30pm only on Sony Entertainment Television

.Sidra-Swetha-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Karan Wahi and his special cycle ride

The very good looking Karan Wahi, who is winning hearts in his stint as an anchor on Indian Idol Junior (Fremantle Productions), with his antics and wits has a surprise up his sleeve for the viewers.
In the coming episode the popular actor will make a grand entry; descending in a cycle from above the stage.
This special cycle will actually be a 'time machine' which will take the judges back in time where they will be able to enjoy songs from the year in which the junior idols were born.
Interesting!!!!
The colourful cycle with a multi tinted umbrella adorning it, will help the judges enjoy their musical ride. The judges along with the hosts will also be seen singing "Cycle cycle pyaari cycle" as a spell to help them travel back in time.
This particular interesting episode will telecast this Saturday, 6 July at 8:30 pm.

.Sidra-Swetha-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

.Sidra-Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

anyone?
Angry y aren't you replying to meOuch

because your not me Evil SmileLOL

ughhh!!!
atleast i am purple just like my reetooo Tongue

.Sidra-Swetha-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

finally I am Purple..!
^ Congrats Mariyam on becoming IF-Stunnerz Hug
Happy to see ur name now in Purple Embarrassed instead of that dull pink ..Sleepy

thank you swetha...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Koi hai???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-