Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde : I clearly see a lot of deranged 'Sarun' fans talking rubbish, having their foot in their mouths! #fussoveraphoto #psychofansneedhelp #Bokwas

🤣🤣🤣🤣

i love people who tell it like it is !
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sidra

🤣

i love people who tell it like it is !

U changed ur ID, Sidra? 😲 Y did u remove 2007 from ur ID re?  I liked ur prev. ID more. 😳 But, this one is also good .. it has jst ur name, no year OR number following it. 😊
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjana won! Nice!
All the top 5 were good. I felt for Sunanda when she was eliminated and felt Debanjana was quite good.
All of them are winners! It so happened it as Anjana's lucky day I guess.

Will miss KW and his antics!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

U changed ur ID, Sidra? 😲 Y did u remove 2007 from ur ID re?  I liked ur prev. ID more. 😳 But, this one is also good .. it has jst ur name, no year OR number following it. 😊

its 2013 and i was still stuck in 2007 🤣

it just bugged me - so i tried making it just Sidra - but that was taken so changed it as close to that as i could. 😃
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New TB article on NBT2 ... 😃

Addu will be back in Na Bole Tum...

Lots of surprises in store for the viewers as Na Bole Tum... will witness a happy ending!

Monday, September 02, 2013 | 12:17:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: www.india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  

Aired on Colors, Sunshine Production's dailyNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2, is all set to end their much-loved second season on a happy note.

Before observing a definite leap in the show, the story line will notice an abrupt end of many pivotal characters like Beera (Siddharth Arora, Navika, (Jayashree Venketaramanan), Addu (Kanwar Dhillon) and off course the rest of the family. 

Interestingly, the current plot of the story is spinning around Vasu, a rude and rugged character, who is a look-alike of Mohan and the twists and turns give us a hint that Vasu may be the real Mohan, respectively. 

As the second edition of Na Bole Tum is going to bid an adieu very soon, in order to pave the way for Bigg Boss Season 7, the makers are trying to wrap it with a memorable and happy ending. 

Adding to the same, our reliable source informed us, "The show will end happily with Mehga (Aakanksha Singh) and Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor), by redeeming the real Addu. And actor Kanwar Dhillon has already started shooting for the the same."

On being contacted, Kanwar confirmed the buzz, saying, "Yes, I am on the sets of Na Bole Tum now, as the makers wish to end the second season on me. However, I don't have dates further, so I am shooting in prior."

As reported earlier, the show will make its come-back with its new version of Season 3 soon!

Monica Varma
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The superrr cool team of IIJ :D
Will miss them so much :(

CREDIT - karanwahilove

The response on twitter is AWESOMEEE <33 Good to see sooo many people loving & praising KW 😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Karan Wahi @karan009wahi

So much love n appreciation..cudnt hv askd fr mre..tanku #indianidoljunior...its all cause of u n every1 whose been a part of ts magical shw

😳

-Harshu- thumbnail
Karan Wahi, the PJ king!

Karan Wahi, the Delhi lad who wanted to be a cricketer but ended up as an actor, host and a dance performer, is the latest sensation on TV right now! His PJs on the just concluded singing reality show Indian Idol Junior' have become the trademark of the show...

Karan entered the television industry with the show Remix' on Star One as the lead protagonist. His acting was well appreciated and noticed in the industry. The handsome hunk, not only looks good but also acts and dances well. Karan was also part of Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Siddhant Modi.

The good looking chap has taken part in Nach Baliya 5 and Jhalak Dhikhhla Jaa 5. But his true turning point came with Indian Idol Junior, where his spontaneity, humour and PJs were well received by the entire nation and played a major role in shooting up the TRPs of the show. In fact, he is considered one of the funniest hosts in the industry right now.
We do hope that the actor switches over to films soon as he has the potential and personality to rule Bollywood.

Karan has also won the Indian Television Academic award and Zee Gold Awards for his performances in Remix and Dill mill Gaye.

The self-proclaimed car junkie, is one of the fittest actors on TV today and definitely a favorite with the girls!

We wish Karan all the best...

http://highoncinema.com/2013/09/02/karan-wahi-pj-king/
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anyone watched Ek mutti Asmaan? DId nt realize It had Ashish Nayyar!

Used to love him as Dushyant in Tumhari Disha.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Anyone watched Ek mutti Asmaan? DId nt realize It had Ashish Nayyar!

Used to love him as Dushyant in Tumhari Disha.

^ Hi Anu 😛
i'm trying to catch up with this show online .. 😳 but unfortunately it airs while i'm returning home from office. 😡😆
I'm liking the realistic story line shown so far .. 😃