Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DJ..

Sidra Saw you Ganga Jagya VM ...Super awesome ... hope we will have some more coming . 

DJ 🤗

Thank you 😳

i hope to make more soon - i was just so addicted to that song and it suited them so made it :) 
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

Veera i gonna go in for aleap Neil bhatt wld hve been perfect for Rv role

wahi would have been perfect as grown up RV - but i guess we will never see him in a daily soap again 🤔
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweetie19

Today Jagya Ganga Mannu scenes were so beautiful...couldn't stop myself from making this...😳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

^ G in yesterday's BV epi wearing saree gifted by J ...   Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Hi Swetha

i thought J gifting the saree was too much

but sriti looked nice - and its a nice break from the ghagras and pallu

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Hi Swetha

^ Mera bhi same thoughts 😆

But yes, Sriti looks so pretty in sari - minus that pullu & ghagras ofcourse. 😃

^ Happy Family .. ❤️
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

i love J-G-M scenes 

^ Same here, Sidra! 😳
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Swetha

it did not fit entirely giving the saree

it would have still been digestible if she did not wear it right then CV could have reserved it for another significant scene of JG
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Caught a few scenes today of IPK2 ...Shrenu was good ... definitely not over the top and Avinash i feel is ok ... or its me who will take time to see him doing such a role ...

Jee le zara is good ... Sangeeta and Ruslaan are good together ... liked the rain scene where he is harassing her and she is i care too hoots for you wanting to eat bhutta ...😆

NBT ...me watching just to fill in time ... mohan is good but the rest of the stuff 🥱

waise PH always manages to get a good actor for mohan side kick but hate the apun, bhaaau and all that over the top stuff ...

but yes ...KKK marathi is good ... he manages to get much of the accept correct 👏

DJ🤗

How are you?

I must admit when I first Saw the promos of the leads of IPK 2 I wasn't sure about them but I've been pleasantly surprised. Though I think a lot of scenes are going to be repeated from IPK 1 I'm looking forward to the reaction of the fan girls!😛

Sangeeta and Ruslaan are really good. Though does anyone else think that Ruslaans character is similar to KW's Rohan from KTLK. KW would have been good too in this role. 

And Anu I so agree with you about the neighbor/friend. Such an annoying character!

I'm also going to try Anil Kapoors 24. I absolutely loved the whole 24 series and Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Baur so I do hope they don't butcher the show!!

And all,of you who says Neil Bhatt would be perfect as Veer I so agree. If they get him I might even start re watching the show.

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farah DI ... I am good How are you ??? Its been such a long time since we have met on the CC ...

Pragzie... my darling little sister ...

waise i am upset with both of  you ... dono bhool gaye bhai ko this rakshabandhan 😭