Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DJ..

ur DP is the exact expression KKK must have given when he must have heard the revamp ka script 🤣

ok positive rehna hai toh read it this way that that the whole cast will be missing ... yet nbt ...

or

i guess main court aur lawyer office mein bahoot rehne laga hoon isliye shabdo ko todh marood ke naye meanings nikaalta hoon 🤣

DJ bro .. 😛
Me also don't want new season of NBT coz CVs nvr give us MM re ..  
CVs & PH ...  LOVE keep the leads separated & let them undergo suffering & cry buckets & buckets of water .. 

Hate CV's / PH and Rangeela channel for giving us such a  -_- show that showed leading separated & crying for each other most of the time... 😡😡😡

posted something😆
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So loos like more people are watching Jee Lay Zara ... yay!

Only person that kind of unnerves me in that show is that Sanchi's friend/neighbor :-(
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GoodfellaSnoop

posted something😆

came there like a chor ... 😆 you also like cats kya ???
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prejudiced

So loos like more people are watching Jee Lay Zara ... yay!

Only person that kind of unnerves me in that show is that Sanchi's friend/neighbor :-(

Ohh she is a pain ...could they not get anyone else in her place 😡 Edited by DJ.. - 10 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all 

Niki - I did try to watch Scandal but i just couldnt get past that fact that the president was a loser and someone like Olivia who is so strong would put up with it, thought i only watched two episodes and thats it, and also i didnt feel the whole Fitz and Olivia thing, because you need to feel that in orfer to watch it, coz most focus will be on that.

Suits i got the seasons, but i couldnt yet get into it - so i didnt try it again. 

Anyone watching Meri Bhabhi on Star, i am loving Kunal ❤️ hopefully we see more progression of Kunal and Shraddha 

KW is still so cute on Indian Idol - i like him interacting with the judges and the bollywood stars

Seems like Nihal is leaving Veera - why! i wanted him and Ratan to get together

I aint watching IPK2 - didnt even watch the first one, it bored me whilst it was on and thats only when i use to watch sometimes whilst sitting down to eat and its on tv whilst my mum is watching lol
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prejudiced

@ Sidra,

Caught up on Suits... Maybe due to the way the prior seasons set the precedence, I felt this sseason couldve been a shade better.
Anycase, Rachel going to Stanford! Mike's past Wow... Never expected things to roll out the way it did...Nice.

i agree the season is not as good as the previous ones - esp the merger with the british company - however last weeks episode was a good one - it was nice seeing their back-story 
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GoodfellaSnoop

Sidwa🤗

Shakwa 🤗