Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dheemi Local - Page 63

Posted: 10 years ago
Veera i gonna go in for aleap Neil bhatt wld hve been perfect for Rv role
Originally posted by DJ..

I keep going back to season 1 

and now that i have my net back after a whole month ... i am gonna download season 1 πŸ˜³
^ Really bro? πŸ˜² From where? πŸ˜³ Tell me na .. πŸ˜­ I will also want to d/l ssn of NBT1. πŸ˜ƒ

Veera i gonna go in for aleap Neil bhatt wld hve been perfect for Rv role
^ Exactly bro. πŸ˜³
I wish Neil is cast as RV .. πŸ˜­

Caught a few scenes today of IPK2 ...Shrenu was good ... definitely not over the top and Avinash i feel is ok ... or its me who will take time to see him doing such a role ...

Jee le zara is good ... Sangeeta and Ruslaan are good together ... liked the rain scene where he is harassing her and she is i care too hoots for you wanting to eat bhutta ...πŸ˜†

NBT ...me watching just to fill in time ... mohan is good but the rest of the stuff πŸ₯±

waise PH always manages to get a good actor for mohan side kick but hate the apun, bhaaau and all that over the top stuff ...

but yes ...KKK marathi is good ... he manages to get much of the accept correct πŸ‘
^ i agree bro. KKK talks well in marathi. πŸ‘

But calling him Vasu bhau , etc ... this gooda type is simply NOT digestible to me .. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±
Aftr seeing Mishal R as Dutta Bhau - he was so perfect .. πŸ‘ that no other goonda guy in any of the shows in color's channel can replace the image Mishal R has created ...

Vasu simply doesn't belong in NBT universe at all ..  where as Mohan B was, is and will always be the king in NBT universe.
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Really bro? πŸ˜² From where? πŸ˜³ Tell me na .. πŸ˜­ I will also want to d/l ssn of NBT1. πŸ˜ƒ

^ Exactly bro. πŸ˜³
I wish Neil is cast as RV .. πŸ˜­

will pm you
I guess the CVs wanted to squash the aura of mohan so that in the season 3 there will be no comparision and expectations 

I guess the CVs wanted to squash the aura of mohan so that in the season 3 there will be no comparision and expectations 
^ KKK said in his B'Day celeb video that nxt yr he is gonna miss whole cast .. πŸ˜² indicating rangeela channel & PH r not keen on NBT season 3 .. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ KKK said in his B'Day celeb video that nxt yr he is gonna miss whole cast .. πŸ˜² indicating rangeela channel & PH r not keen on NBT season 3 .. πŸ˜†

ur DP is the exact expression KKK must have given when he must have heard the revamp ka script 🀣

ok positive rehna hai toh read it this way that that the whole cast will be missing ... yet nbt ...

or

i guess main court aur lawyer office mein bahoot rehne laga hoon isliye shabdo ko todh marood ke naye meanings nikaalta hoon 🀣
Hey Shak ...πŸ€—Bhai mere kaha tha πŸ€—

Hey Shak ...πŸ€—Bhai mere kaha tha πŸ€—

BroπŸ€— Come to Harshu's CC.πŸ˜† I mean KW FC.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by GoodfellaSnoop

BroπŸ€— Come to Harshu's CC.πŸ˜† I mean KW FC.πŸ˜†

kyu re???