Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Sidra,

Caught up on Suits... Maybe due to the way the prior seasons set the precedence, I felt this sseason couldve been a shade better.
Anycase, Rachel going to Stanford! Mike's past Wow... Never expected things to roll out the way it did...Nice.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Credit - Jhanuu 😳

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2778296&TPN=51
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So who watched the first epi of IPPKD 2?

Well I did!😳

It was a nice start to the show. 

Shrenu looked really pretty as Astha and its nice to see that she is no pushover.Doesn't seem to be as ditzy as Khushi.

Shlok reminded me of ASR during the initial months of the original show. There, ASR had a problem with his father and here it is his mother. 

I thought both Avinash and Shrenu did pretty well. Few repeat scenes but I guess thats to be expected as they are trying to recreate the success of the original. Im looking forward to see how this progresses.

Alos watching Jee le zara and Im enjoying it. Its nice to see Sangeeta back.

And I know alot of people dont like how NBT is going with the Vasy storyline but Im really enjoying it. Kunal is amazing as Vasu and so different from Mohan.  I will be sad to see the show end.

Hope everyone is doing good😳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
KKK & Aks's autograph pics :-)
credit : michelle281194

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We genuinely need to get done with this thread ...its on since forever ...
DJ.. thumbnail
Hey Shetha

howz you
DJ.. thumbnail
Sidra Saw you Ganga Jagya VM ...Super awesome ... hope we will have some more coming . 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

Hey Shetha

howz you

Hi dj bro 😃
I'm watching Nbt re-boot and that Vasu & the whole new cast is so much annoying 🤢
I miss mohan bhatnagar a lot 🥺
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

So who watched the first epi of IPPKD 2?

Well I did!😳

It was a nice start to the show. 

Shrenu looked really pretty as Astha and its nice to see that she is no pushover.Doesn't seem to be as ditzy as Khushi.

Shlok reminded me of ASR during the initial months of the original show. There, ASR had a problem with his father and here it is his mother. 

I thought both Avinash and Shrenu did pretty well. Few repeat scenes but I guess thats to be expected as they are trying to recreate the success of the original. Im looking forward to see how this progresses.

Alos watching Jee le zara and Im enjoying it. Its nice to see Sangeeta back.

And I know alot of people dont like how NBT is going with the Vasy storyline but Im really enjoying it. Kunal is amazing as Vasu and so different from Mohan.  I will be sad to see the show end.

Hope everyone is doing good😳

Caught a few scenes today of IPK2 ...Shrenu was good ... definitely not over the top and Avinash i feel is ok ... or its me who will take time to see him doing such a role ...

Jee le zara is good ... Sangeeta and Ruslaan are good together ... liked the rain scene where he is harassing her and she is i care too hoots for you wanting to eat bhutta ...😆

NBT ...me watching just to fill in time ... mohan is good but the rest of the stuff 🥱

waise PH always manages to get a good actor for mohan side kick but hate the apun, bhaaau and all that over the top stuff ...

but yes ...KKK marathi is good ... he manages to get much of the accept correct 👏
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Hi dj bro 😃
I'm watching Nbt re-boot and that Vasu & the whole new cast is so much annoying 🤢
I miss mohan bhatnagar a lot 🥺

I keep going back to season 1

and now that i have my net back after a whole month ... i am gonna download season 1 😳