Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Happy Birthday Zarqu, Jhanvi, DJ, & Shakwa!!

Also Eid Mubarak Everyone!!!

🤗🤗🤗

^ Eid Mubarak to u and ur family, Sidra! ðŸ¤—
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

hello friends *hugs* Happy Eid to all. Happy birthdays guys:) PV2 I'm also liking it. First time ever tried throu my phone. I give up its so difficult. Will be back after I get my lappy. Miss u all. See u soon. Again my belated b'day wishes niki, zarqa,shak,dj and to all whom I missed wishing. Bye:)

Mommaaa ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I miss uuu :'(  Hope ur doing well ðŸ˜ƒ
Donwload Opera Mini on ur phone . Its easy to access IF on opera :)

@ALL Eid mubarak ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

ps : Shak's bday is on 9th Aug ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
-Harshu- thumbnail
Fanboy's tweet ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†

Most memorable moment 
-Harshu- thumbnail

Karan Wahi Sizzling Performance With Tranquiil Weddings

A royal wedding organized by Tranquiil Weddings @ Grand Hyatt, Goa, had the heart throb Karan Wahi who mesmerized the audience with his pulsating dance performance along with family n friends on the stage, during the Wedding Sangeet ceremony.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkhFTJyZjmI[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkhFTJyZjmI

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prejudiced

🤗🤗
Missed you too!
Am back!

As much as I enjoyed every bit of the trip to homeland, equally happy to be back home!
SFO is cold! not that am complaining 😆😆😆
PV2 /Kankar  worthwhile? okay  Will try to catch up. Am so serial starved!

i am glad you enjoyed your trip. Even i went back to the bay area a few weekends ago (technically my homeland 😆) for a few days - the peace of mind that you get at home is something so different and incomparable!

PV2 started off with a random storyline - it has straightened it self out a lot recently - if you want i can give you a summary and get you up to speed? the story is now making some sense, and entire cast is really good. Do check it out if you have the time.

and Kankar is another show of problems in an extended family - 2brothers and 1 sister - and all their children. main focus is on 1 brothers daughter - Kiran and her life...its pace was a bit slow - but the story here is also picking up momentum. Plus i love sanam baloch.  . 
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Fanboy's tweet ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†

Most memorable moment 

awww 
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

hello friends *hugs* Happy Eid to all. Happy birthdays guys:) PV2 I'm also liking it. First time ever tried throu my phone. I give up its so difficult. Will be back after I get my lappy. Miss u all. See u soon. Again my belated b'day wishes niki, zarqa,shak,dj and to all whom I missed wishing. Bye:)

SUDHHAAA ðŸ¤—

Eid Mubarak to you tooo ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

Yay your watching PV2 as well - come online if time permits and we will chat about it ðŸ˜³

IF through mobile can be difficult - make sure your viewing sigs and avi options are turned off - that makes it a little better. 
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

i am glad you enjoyed your trip. Even i went back to the bay area a few weekends ago (technically my homeland 😆) for a few days - the peace of mind that you get at home is something so different and incomparable!

PV2 started off with a random storyline - it has straightened it self out a lot recently - if you want i can give you a summary and get you up to speed? the story is now making some sense, and entire cast is really good. Do check it out if you have the time.

and Kankar is another show of problems in an extended family - 2brothers and 1 sister - and all their children. main focus is on 1 brothers daughter - Kiran and her life...its pace was a bit slow - but the story here is also picking up momentum. Plus i love sanam baloch.  . 

Sidru! Please give me a summary of PV2 that will help me follow the current track...
Plan to start catch up on Kankar over the weekend.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Happy Eid to all! 

So glad to us moving slow... 

Thanks Sudha! Miss you loads x 

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Any of u watching Jodha Akbar?
happenned to see today's episode... Was quite okay.