Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dheemi Local - Page 27

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

JW looks so boring and old πŸ˜† KSG is sucking all the energy out of her.. he looks much younger in QH.  trying to hard to make pati look good no time for herself 
I told you she will regret marrying him...just give her another 2 years

@underline: I feel she is already regretting...no actress has been stopped by their hubbies from doing romantic scenes...its a part and parcel of their profession...KSG's rules and regulations are already showing her in a bad light and if SC closes down, no producer wud want to work with her...at the SPA she looked kinda sad to me!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leah1

@underline: I feel she is already regretting...no actress has been stopped by their hubbies from doing romantic scenes...its a part and parcel of their profession...KSG's rules and regulations are already showing her in a bad light and if SC closes down, no producer wud want to work with her...at the SPA she looked kinda sad to me!😳[/QUOTE
^ Completely agree with u , Leah ..
I wish all that u said becomes "TRUE"  ..

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

Hey Lennie 

OMG i have been saying this since veera started - KW would be perfect as adult ranvijay - the punjabi role and all! but i doubt he will take up TV anytime soon - he is so adorable in IIJ tho πŸ˜³

I think he wont be back to acting soon... i do like him on IIJ, he is cutie

I know some ppl dont like Mandira, but to be honest - i think her and kids are gelled in well, so no point changing her... 

I personally feel he should get back to acting, esp as we know he is fine actor... 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Leah1

@underline: I feel she is already regretting...no actress has been stopped by their hubbies from doing romantic scenes...its a part and parcel of their profession...KSG's rules and regulations are already showing her in a bad light and if SC closes down, no producer wud want to work with her...at the SPA she looked kinda sad to me!😳

It is surprising not to see JW performing on SPA seeing as pretty much all the female ladies performed except ppl who werent there like Maanvi from that behna show...   thankful we ddint have to see and her husband together though lol
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
14th July 2013 - NBT2 - Live Update - Episode 131 

Mohan is trying to plait RJ's hair but she runs away. Navi stops her and asks her where she is going and RJ says why should she tell her. RJ says she has nothing to say anything to her. Navi says but she has to talk to her. Navi tells RJ that she will tell her the truth everything about her Papu and everything.  Navi asks RJ to come with her. Navi tells Mohan that no one can explain her relation with you better than me. Navi tells Mohan that relations made from heart are strong and cannot break easily.

Cops asks Dada to come with them. Dada tries to threaten the cops saying if they are unable to prove his guilt then they would have hell to pay. Beera reminds Dada that his fight this is time is with him. Dada tells Beera that he is a snake and asks him to remember that he can squash a snake as well. Beera says he will collect every possible proof from this house. Dada slaps Beera. Beera asks the cop to take Dada away.  Another cop comes and asks they have caught everyone. Beera says another person is left and Ragini says Munna and he has left. Beera tells Ragini that he knows she helped Munna run and asks her to remember that the fight is not about relations but about truth.

Mohan arrives at Vyas house with RJ's bag. Beera comes there and Mohan apologizes to him for not being able to meet him because of the press etc.. Beera tells Mohan about Dada's arrest because of him. Beera tells Mohan that he was right about Dada. Beera tells Mohan that only Munna was not caught. Mohan is shocked. Beera tells Mohan that Munna was Dada;s right hand and was running the orphanage in Jhansi. Beera says the day Munna is caught everything will be solved. Megha praises Beera and says Munna deserves it. Mohan asks Beera if Police has proof against Munna. Beera says they have solid proof against Munna. Mohan leaves. Beera asks Megha why Mohan is so concerned about Munna. Megha tells Beera that Munna created so many problems for them yet Mohan is silent. Megha wonders what relation Mohan has with Munna that he is shielding him this way. Megha has FB of imploring Mohan to tell the truth. Megha says every time it came Munna , Mohan shielded and has FB of Munna at Navi's wedding. Megha says there is only one person who can make Mohan so emotionally weak...Megha has FB of Munna and realizes that Munna might be Addu.

Mohan calls up Munna and tells him not to spoil his life in a bid for revenge. Mohan tells Beera that the police is after him. Munna tells Mohan that he must be happy now. Mohan tells Munna that he doesn't understand anything and he doesn't have time to explain. Mohan tells Munna that he can help him and asks him to meet him. Munna asks Mohan where they should meet. Mohan tells Munna a place. Mohan calls up his lawyer and tells him that he will send the details of a person and to keep his anticipatory bail papers ready.

Beera and Megha in an auto. Beera wonders to Megha as to why Mohan is doing so much for Munna. Megha says she wants to meet Mohan asap. Beera says I am sure Mohan is with Munna right now.

Mohan arrives home and finds Addu waiting for him. Mohan says it is good that he came here. Munna asks Mohan if he wants to save him when he couldn't save him from a small punishment in school. Munna says you said if I make a mistake then I will continue doing that and I have come so far that I cannot go back. Mohan tells Munna that he is the victim as he himself was the kidnapped. Munna says there is nothing in it for him as the police is going to torture him  the same way kidnappers did. Munna says he doesn't want to face the same torture again.

Megha in an auto having FB's.

Meanwhile Police surrounds Mohan's house completely.

Munna is about to leave when Mohan stops him and tells him that he will never let anything happen to him and asks him to trust him. Munna says he doesn't trust the police nor him. Munna says he is a step father and hence cannot be trusted. Munna walks out and Mohan stops him. Mohan tells him that the police is after him and will arrest him any moment. Mohan asks him to come back as if police arrests he too wouldn't be able to save him. Suddenly the police announce Munna to surrender himself. Munna accuses Mohan of plotting against him. Mohan says he didn't call the police. Munna starts the car and Mohan tries to run and asks him to stop as he will handle the police. Mohan falls down and the police start shooting. Beera comes there and helps Mohan get up. Munna is driving the car and Megha stands in front with her hands held out. Everyone runs after her. Munna continues driving and stops short of hitting her.  The police come and surround Munna. Megha asks the police if they have come to catch him then to arrest him. Megha has FB of little Addu.

Precap: The cops tell Megha that she would have to come to the police station to identify Munna. Megha says she will come to the police station as she knows who he is. Megha says he is Tilakdhari Purushottam's right hand man and involved in the kidnapping racket. Megha says he has another identity he is not Munna but my son Aditya Bhatnagar. Megha gives a hard slap to Addu.πŸ‘β­οΈ
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello...It's me...I know its been a lifetime or two (good thing we supposedly get 7 🀣)...

Just wanted to say whats up

And to say that i just watched today's NBT2 and it's sooo good...i cant wait for megs to put a fatak on ahole maddhu (mad adu) hes a tool...and I really want him to be left with nothing and realize that its HIS Fault...anyways cant wait for tomo epi...

as i was scanning previous pages...i see there are a few other suckers like myself who watch PV 2 πŸ€”...idk why i do...i miss KS and ansh...they were class acts and entertaining and the story was good...stupid gc wanting to leave...anyways i'm liking sarita...and frankly dont care who she ends up with 🀣...i jus want her to get SOMEONE...i dont get this whole pv me while i'm still married so you can get choti bahu...(ps callin your supposed lead by multi names is jus plain confusing oh and to top that lets make her nickname her old show's title)...anyways i think this gonna be a temp watch aka watch while the monsoons are goin or until sarita-raj story either ignites or blows up 🀣

And shru if you are atak bhatakin around i did the unthinkableπŸ˜•πŸ₯±...i started to rewatch PR🀒...i apparently its the time of me torturing myself...i'm hopin for AP reunion as the rumors are flyin that all the young gen are exiting and hence i'm hopin for some AP scenes prior to the forever alvida...

k i'm done...

will prolly be checkin in more often now
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Arpu πŸ€—

Welcome back, yaara! πŸ€—

New - On Location Video - Mohan brings Addu home .. 😳 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM8a2O9GBJo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoSvFPM29hYG7AX8ZS7gq1g[/YOUTUBE]

^ Is this how they r gng to show Addu's redemption ? πŸ€” Mohan is doing mistake by getting Addu home so fast .. 
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arp04srocks

Hello...It's me...I know its been a lifetime or two (good thing we supposedly get 7 🀣)...

Just wanted to say whats up

And to say that i just watched today's NBT2 and it's sooo good...i cant wait for megs to put a fatak on ahole maddhu (mad adu) hes a tool...and I really want him to be left with nothing and realize that its HIS Fault...anyways cant wait for tomo epi...

as i was scanning previous pages...i see there are a few other suckers like myself who watch PV 2 πŸ€”...idk why i do...i miss KS and ansh...they were class acts and entertaining and the story was good...stupid gc wanting to leave...anyways i'm liking sarita...and frankly dont care who she ends up with 🀣...i jus want her to get SOMEONE...i dont get this whole pv me while i'm still married so you can get choti bahu...(ps callin your supposed lead by multi names is jus plain confusing oh and to top that lets make her nickname her old show's title)...anyways i think this gonna be a temp watch aka watch while the monsoons are goin or until sarita-raj story either ignites or blows up 🀣

And shru if you are atak bhatakin around i did the unthinkableπŸ˜•πŸ₯±...i started to rewatch PR🀒...i apparently its the time of me torturing myself...i'm hopin for AP reunion as the rumors are flyin that all the young gen are exiting and hence i'm hopin for some AP scenes prior to the forever alvida...

k i'm done...

will prolly be checkin in more often now

Arpu - u here πŸ˜² - how did this happen πŸ˜†

long time hun πŸ€—

God even i enjoyed NBT today - Addu is such a nightmare - this show just keeps rocking!!

haha i think i am the only sucker who is watching and enjoying PV2. I loved PV1 when it started and for a good part of it - esp because of KS and the kid who played ansh  - but then lost interest as it went on ... now PV2 i watch for Sarita - i like the actress playing her - srishty - and then i fell for Raj-Sarita πŸ˜³ 

and u went back to PR πŸ˜³ ... may the force be with you πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Arpu πŸ€—

Welcome back, yaara! πŸ€—

New - On Location Video - Mohan brings Addu home .. 😳 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM8a2O9GBJo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoSvFPM29hYG7AX8ZS7gq1g[/YOUTUBE]

^ Is this how they r gng to show Addu's redemption ? πŸ€” Mohan is doing mistake by getting Addu home so fast .. 

thanks for the link Swetha! Addu is home already πŸ€”

i guess they need to wrap up his track quickly - with the "revamp" article that came out recently πŸ˜³
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
'' @karan009wahi : Suppaaa important meetinnn... ''

πŸ€”