Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sajni786

Hola!๐Ÿค—

anyone home?..its been long since I came here...
Well was away on vaci for 3wks from work...rents in town from kangrooland n thus spending time with them...plus more changes in my life...which includes inlaws moving out n now me n my hubby living our lives on our own...can I say YAY!

coming to tv land...OMG...I m in love with the new manav in CC...that dude is hot...and his chemo with SI is awesome...Finally I can watch the show with peace in my eyes...

SC...I have no clue wats happening there...but thx faru...u updated me with so much spice...Oh I just love repeating to say...I love that certain couple who never fails to entertain...They are a blessing for us PJs...

Anu...ur in India...man me jealous...enjoy babes!

Anamika...man can that show just end...its just going in circles n that too in repeat mode...only diff is instead of Rano its Chavi now...
I cant stand Simran n Mudit together...n I really dont know wat fans of that show see in them that makes them root for the couple...Simran looks so much like a Maa to Mudit man...
Mudit n Shivani just dont click either...I miss Annie bas!

LOL this SR AT will always be entertained by a certain couple and their ridiculous antics.๐Ÿ˜†

And I'm with Shilpu here. I really like Sanaya and Anuj together. Their chemistry is amazing. The show is worth watching just for these 2 and Supriya Pathak's amazing acting.  

Shilpu, Nikki  is already calling me a traitor for saying I prefer Sanaya Anuj to Sanaya Barun. Sacrilege!!๐Ÿ˜†

As for SC, I really like Gautam but recently the chemistry between Gautam and Jenny is not there. Off screen too, Jenny just seems so disinterested. 

And I just don't know where NBT is heading. I agree with Sidru. The wedding has just dragged and dragged. We have one good epi followed by a few ordinary ones. And it really doesn't help that I just don't like Munna's character and that he is the real Addu. I so wanted Jigri to be Addu. Munna is mean and sadistic. I just don't know how they are going to justify his character later on. I've pretty much stopped watching.

QH is fine  right now. Gul better not change her original storyline. Plus I Think Ayaan and Zoya would make an interesting pair as well as an interesting story as right now they are  good friends.

Shilpu enjoy your time with just you and your hubby.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anu seems like you're having a great time in India. Mangoes are just the bestest fruit!๐Ÿ˜›

Lenzie, whenever you want to be entertained just visit the SC forum whenever SBS or SBB airs.๐Ÿ˜†

Hello to all the other PJ's...DJ, Shak, Sidru, Shwetha, Jas, Harshu, Nikki and everyone else๐Ÿค—

P.S. Harshu, forget about daily soaps, seems like KW has retired from acting!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Farrah- - 10 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SC forum and Madhubala forum is crazy from what i hear lol

You know i dont watch SC as much, but when i do come across it like my mum watching it, Gautam and JW just dont seem interesting or interested together IMO

I wanna watch Ghanchakkar, and i am looking forward to how Emraan and Kareena will look together
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -jas-

ipkknd,geet and now qubool hai maker

๐Ÿฅฑ not her!
Her shows create chaos, turn fans into crazy droolers.
I hate all these 3 shows
I thought GC wanted to do movies lol
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anuj is a cutie... Of course him and Sanaya would look good but to be honest the actors make a difference but it is the storyline that makes it work or fail... 

Shak lol will do 

SC QH drama is jokes but to be honest these guys will never stop entertaining... 
SC is so bad... Jenny looked terrible... Vamp like 

QH is interesting but It will go topot all the high points are never optimised on lol 

Tomorrow is going to be an end of an era on IF... The last KaSh thread ever feels weird and I was not even active on there lol... I think DMG made Jodi threads no other show can compete with us! Lol 

Anu enjoying your holidays? 

Abhay looks so good... I really want to see the movie but no time! 

KW has retired it is official

Harshu what did federer do knocked out so quickly totally out of form! 

That is all 
Edited by nikita_88 - 10 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Merry I want a siggie as well lol forgot to add this to the list! 

Hello all 

Name this thread please? Otherwise they might be a typing error and it might say Nikita is Awesome ๐Ÿคฃ
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh kya ho raha hai...rumors of KW in PR post leap - plz NO! ๐Ÿคข

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

yeh kya ho raha hai...rumors of KW in PR post leap - plz NO! ๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

CRAP CRAP CRAP IT'S ALL CRAP!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

CRAP CRAP CRAP IT'S ALL CRAP!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

If it had been true .. ๐Ÿ˜† Then, we would have got this news from Harshu ..!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nahi ... i don't to see KW in PR... ๐Ÿฅฑ