Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dheemi Local - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats all!!

I saw raanjhana last weekend and I really enjoyed it :)
Originally posted by prejudiced

3 days in Chennai and I would've devoured abt 20 mangoes πŸ˜†

you must be my soul sister... mampazhamπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i could swear by it
Congratulations!πŸ˜›

QH fans really need to calm down and let Gul tell the story the way she has written it.

Its because of crazy fans not wanting the couple they ship to break up and demanding changes to the story that we end up with messes like DMG and IPK which probably would have ended quite differently if it wasn't for the fans interference.

I hope Gul sticks to her guns and tells her story without caving in to fans demands! Otherwise QH is going to go  the IPK way!

Oh and SC fans and QH fans quite literally can't stand each other thanks to a certain interfering husband!πŸ˜†
What happened there Farrah, that they cant stand it?

I personally dont like when story changes, coz of fan pressure - its being immature in a way...  you got a story in your mind then tell it

TRP and GRP Ratings - Week 25

TellyBuzz brings to you the TRP and GRP rankings of popular television shows and GECs...

Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 5:47:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   56 Comments  |  4548 Views

Television Shows

TRPs (This week)

TRPs (last week)

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Qubool Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Veera

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Balika Vadhu

Pavitra Rishta

Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Uttaran

Jodha Akbar

-

Meri Bhabi (Masterchef)

Sasural Simar Ka

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Saraswati Chandra

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Hitler Didi

Sanskaar

Bade Achche Laggte Hain

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Bani

Chidiya Ghar

Maharana Pratap

Baalveer

Savitri

Lapataganj

Jeanie Aur Juju

Ek Ghar Banaunga

Punar Vivaah

Connected Hum Tum

Chanchan

Parvaarish

Anamika

Amita Ka Amit

Do Dil Ek Jaan

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

Badalte Rishton Ki Dastan

Amrit Manthan

Junoon

Originally posted by Lennie

What happened there Farrah, that they cant stand it?

I personally dont like when story changes, coz of fan pressure - its being immature in a way...  you got a story in your mind then tell it

Lenzie, the majority of SC fans cannot stand KSG cos he's always belittling the show. And Jennys attitude doesn't help!

I think it all started when the promos were on and when KSG was asked about them he said the only good thing about them was Jenny!

Then at the ITA awards he said some derogatory things about the show and Gautam which really riled the Gautam fans.

Then of course his infamous 'I dont like anyone else touching and romancing  my wife' stance which was the final nail in the coffin! Of course he is so hypocritical as he has no such qualms doing touchy feely scenes with Surbhi.πŸ˜† 

And Jenny apparently is reluctant doing romantic scenes which had some SC fans demanding she be replaced!πŸ˜† And she seems to plug her hubby's show more than her own!

And today again KSG said SC should stop copying QH and stick to their original story which let to a massive fight between SC fans and KSG fans!πŸ˜†

And I hope Gul sticks to the original story where Zoya gets married to Asad's brother Ayan. Lets see if she can withstand the crazy fans this time!!

Oh and has anyone else read the TC article where it says Gurmeet has been approached by 4 lions to star in a love story for Star Plus!! Looks like Shak and DJ got their wish!🀣

Edited by -Farrah- - 10 years ago
@Anuuu I LOVEEE mangoes :P
Btw enjoy ur trip :D

@Farrah di thanx to a certain someone we get our LD πŸ˜†

And OMG GC in a SP show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by -Harshu- - 10 years ago
Farrah! That  certain couple have vouched to provide us PJ's with constant entertainment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rain or shine

Harshu! Nothing like homeland! Enjoying every bit inspite of the Waaarm weather...

Shak - Malgova, Banganapalli...u name it! Have had it in the last 3 days...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† One devine fruit I tell u...

Sidra- Hows Cali? I guess a couple of weeks more and will start missing home.

GC in a love story ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†? GOsh... The guy and the vampire guy can just not act...Compared to those guys, our  famous sitaraman can act, but I guess those guys are better human beings...

Harshu has wahi officially retired from daily soaps?

Lennie-Long time... Yup would like the creative to be strong headed and not get swayed by14 yr olds Weve already seen the ripple effect...
Edited by prejudiced - 10 years ago
Hey anu!

Mr. & mrs sitaraman and their public lives never seems to go away πŸ˜†

And I read u were enjoying mangoes - I want some!! I've already had wayy to many this summer haha but that's exciting that ur trip is going well - u aren't missing much here - a heat wave is supposed to come today and tomorrow :(

And why is tv so boring! I skimmed so many shows yesterday trying to see one I could watch ... All are crap. Even the whole beera -nanhi wedding bored me in nbt. Thank god it's over (I think) waiting for suits to start. :)

Oh dear sweet god plz end PR !!! Is it really so much to ask...everything about the show is crap and my poor hiten is wasted there ...

And GC coming in a new show with Gul - time for more entertainment

That reminds me -DJ - u watching Kankar? I am liking it so far :)
Anu, Raspuri is the bestπŸ˜†