Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: snehal.

Oh! You sure you will be getting the reply ? 

Its the only contest whose result is still pending

i know yaar even i m ready for posting
there were total 7 entries, 5 person re-sent, Sheroo cant able to resend & another person promised to send by today but still waiting...fault is mine so i have no other way
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm.. Thik hai.. Hope we will get it tomorrow 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Sree don't worry. It happens. 😊
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree with Shreya 😊
it happens dear.. u need not take stress 😊
everything is gonna b alright 😊
debasree04 thumbnail
I will post result by today evening...i m trying to contact with her...i sent PM as well as messaged on FB...Hope she will respond soon...
debasree04 thumbnail
PLEASE KEEP SOME MORE PATIENCE !!! I'M POSTING RESULT WITH MARKS SOON...
GIVE ME SOME TIMES 😃
debasree04 thumbnail

I know everyone is waiting eagerly for the result 😛

Before posting result I want to apologize to all 7 participants specially @Sheroo for giving so many trouble & unfortunately @Sheroo cant send the answers second times 😭 i organized so many contests here from 2011 but never happen like this what i did this time...i m feeling very bad...cant express that... Sorry friends !!!
Thanx to @visrom, @snehal, @GD, anam_cid & @mano for re-sending the answers & special thanx to Shreya for writing the whole answers again 🤗
🤗

I thought to get at least 10 participants for it but probably my question set is too tough Hope next time we can get more involvement from others 😃

Before posting result i would like to post the answers 😆

First of all there is no negative marking so who wrote wrong answer just relax...and for correct distribution of marking i change the full marks of

some question otherwise its very difficult to give partial marking...i tried my best to clarify all these in regarding question...

1.How many times Aditya Srivastav played the character of police officer in his serials & movies? Name the serial/s and movie/s.[Can't be possible to give hints for this question..so sorry]

Answer :

1-CID & Adalaat (Serial) as Sr Ins Abhijeet [I take this as one because character is same]
2-Satya as Ins Khandilkar [1998]
3-Saathiya as ACP Aditya Srivastava [2002]
4-Deewaar: Let's Bring Our Heroes Home as Pakistani Police Officer Ejaz [2004]
5-Darwaza Bandh Rakho as Inspector Dream sequence [2006]
6-Dil Se Pooch... Kidhar Jaana Hai as Sub-inspector Avinash Srivastava [2006]
7- Alwar [Tamil Movie][2007]

okay few clarification [i m mentioning because participants wrote all these wrongly but i give full marks if someone wrote the serial/movie name
correctly...i have not cut any marks due to wrong character name of that serial/movie]

a] In Dil Se Pooch he was sub-inspector
b] In Deewar he was Pakistani police officer while KK Menon's character was as Pakistani Army Officer
c] In Saathiya he was assistant commisioner of police...we don't know whether he was an IAS officer or not (its not mentioned)
d] Is he present in Darna Zaroori hei ?? as far i know its Darwaza Bandh rakho...really confused !!
e] Few answers Lakshya but there he was an army officer while my question was regarding police officer only.

There are 7 times (but 8 names) he played the character of police officer.
No one answers all these 8 names correct...

I change the marks for this question because i cant distribute marking - 8 names while 5 marks...so make it 8 marks for this question...
So now its obvious that who answered 1 right answer - 1 marks, 2 right answer - 2 marks & so on...

2.Abhijeet wants to call Freddy's wife but Freddy prefers Kajal to call & said - '...aap pehele wale Abhijeet Sir ho na...to phir Sir mein aapke aage haath jodta hoon aap meri wife ko phone mat karna...pichli baar aapne jab phone kiya tha na mere ghar pe aag laga dithi...ek mahine tak baat nehin kiya tha usne...' (Quoting only Freddy's dialogs from their conversation).Which episode? [Hint : Read the dialogs carefully 😉 you can easily answer if you read the dialogs carefully]

Answer : Khooni Raaste Ka Rahashya (28-01-2011)

Few participant rightly guessed it while others not...i said in the hints that 'read the dialogs carefully' if u read it u can answer it...the dialog starts with '...aap pehele wale Abhijeet Sir ho na...' it means its some episode before that Abhijeet sir has faced some mental issues & there are few prominent episodes...as i told again & again i took all cid related questions from his popular episode...same here this scene comes after that AKAKR series...its  lovely scene where Freddy sir, Kajol & Abhijeet sir were present at bureau.

I change the marks for this question to balance with the previous one...so now for this question marks is 2

3.This picture is taken from a movie set & the person standing right side of Aditya Srivastav is the director of that movie. Which movie it is & what's the name of the director?
[Hint : Look at the picture carefully you can easily answer it 😉]

Answer : Mohandas & Director - Mazhar Kamran

Marks - 5 (no change)
If anyone answered both give full 5 marks while anyone answered only movie name then give 2.5 marks

4.We generally see ACP sir does not believe Abhijeet when he is suspected for some crime though we know that by heart ACP sir knows that Abhijeet can't do any crime but maximum cases he doesn't show it openly...as recently we saw in 'Abhijeet Khatre Mein' episode but there are few occasions where he shows his faith on Abhijeet in front of others... as far I know there are only 2 scenes rather 2 dialogs of ACP sir where he shows his belief on Abhijeet when he is suspected for some crime, write down that 2 scenes with dialogs in brief with the name of  the episode .
[Hint : one from Tasha era & other from Anjalika era]
(If anyone know more than that 2 scenes you are most welcome to write that also 😛)

Answer :

ACP - 'Aap chahe kuch vi kahe Dr Anjalika mei maan hi nehin sakta hoon ke yeh khoon Abhijeet ne kiya hei...he is such a brilliant officer' [Case of the Unknown Conspiracy (01-10-2004)]

ACP- 'magar Abhijeet mere dilne iss jhoot ko sikar nehin kiya...mujhe pata tha tum aisi galti kar hi nehin sakte...bina kisi wajah tum kisi mujrim par goli chala hi nehin sakte' [Khatre Mein Tasha (04-12-2010)]

In above 2 occasions ACP sir believes him when he accused of some crime & the all evidences are against him...i know you can say that Khatre Mein Tasha episode when ACP sir said that dialogs Abhijeet already proved innocent but we saw the previous episode saying that ACP sir sent KD to defense him in the court that implies ACP sir believes from the beginning that Abhijeet didn't shoot Jorawar without any reason.

clarification from my side :

a]Few answered Sr Ins Abhijeet episode in the lab while ACP sir said - "bura mat manna abhijeet mujhe tum par pura biswas tha..." but its said

when its already proved his innocence by forensic then this dialog doesn't actually imply his belief...Sorry i cant consider Sr Ins Abhijeet one...
But its doesn't affect in marks as i mentioned about only 2 cases.

b] AKAKR VIII----That Qualis scene where ACP sir & Daya sir discussed something & ACP sir show his belief...but that time Abhijeet sir didn't

accused of some crime...its totally different matter...

c] AKAKR X - Someone mentioned it also but here Abhijeet was not accused of a crime...its only Abhijeet sir who thought all these...

d] One participant wrote Abhijeet in Jail...yeah you are right that when KD said ACP sir appoints him to defense Abhijeet sir---it actually shows ACP
sir's belief...but i mentioned about dialog also which he told in next episode...

Marks distribution - 2.5+2.5=5

5. From which movie/s of Aditya Srivastav the following dialogs are taken----
A] 'rishtey nivaye nehin jate...jiye jaate hei...'

B]'...bed nehin hoga to vi chalega...sasta samjhta hei na..cheap...'
 [HINTS: He played totally opposite type of characters in these 2 occasions 😉]

Answer :

A] Dil Se Pooocho Kidhar Janaa Hein (2006)
B] Black Friday (2004)

Marks distribution - 2.5+2.5=5

Edited by debasree04 - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail

6.Before joining CID Abhijeet comes in disguises which mentioned in later episodes of CID. In which episodes it is mentioned? Write down in brief about these two disguise scenes.
[HINTS: Its related with officer centric episode 😉]

Answer :

1- The Drunkard [mentioned in Stolen Dynamite-1999]
In the beginning scene we saw ACP sir told Jayant about Abhijeet -
ACP Sir: "woh ek Police Officer hein matlab Police Officer tha..2 saal pehele Mumbai ke sabse achhe police officer mein uska naam ata tha...Daya bhi uske saath kaam kr chuka he.. yaad hei Daya 2 saal pehele April 1997"
Daya Sir:"haan Sir, wo din mein kavi nehin bhool sakta ..usdin humlog police station mein the job woh phone aya tha...phone karnewale ne bataya ke koi jaruri jankari hei aur agar Insp. Abhijeet ko woh jaankari chariye toh use milne ke liye Kelibara ke Sagar bar mein raat ko 10 baje aa jaye"
And DUO went that bar from where Abhijeet sir was kidnapped.

2-Arvind [mentioned it in Sr Ins Abhijeet-2010)
He had gone to a bar where a Sidharth was dead and another guy was shooting a video. Abhijeet came up and tried to help Sidharth but the guy shot the video and made it look like Abhijeet, alias Arvind had killed Sidharth.

3 -The Criminal [mentioned it in AKAKR-I & VII-2011]
He and Dilip went to catch someone and Abhijeet had pretended to shoot Dilip.It happened when he was in police but not in CID.

Some clarification:
a] One participant wrote Flashback episode scene where team found one picture of Abhijeet sir with Survi...but its not mentioned anywhere its his disguised scene...so we cant take it as disguise.

b] Frankly speaking i dnt know about Stolen Dynamite one..Thanx to @mano...i checked the video & its very much clear that this scene is also from that time when he was in police but not in CID.

Marks distribution - 2+2+2=6...it means marks again changed to 6...
Who wrote at least something of the scene i give full marks for it...

7. This pics is taken from very recent episode...OMG !! Duo points gun at each other...very shocking...very rare scene it is...What is the name of the episode?
[Hint: Not just a normal murder episode, no yspt as well
And Please don't search the recent caps thread because the maker probably didn't post it]

Answer : CID Mein Gaddar (09-06-2013)

Marks distribution - 4...to make the balance changed it from 5 to 4...

8.Daya- 'achhe acting kar lete ho boss' ...in reply Abhijeet said- 'mein to bachpan sehi acting karta hoon'
Which episode? Why Daya said this to Abhijeet ?
[HINTS: Its taken from one of his disguise scene, not very old 😉]

Answer : Maut Ka Bulawa (09-06-2012)

Abhijeet sir entered a bunglow in disguise of an electrician & he was successful to enter the bunglow without facing problems making fools one person there by his acting. That time Daya sir who was hearing their conversation praised Abhijeet sir by saying that dialog.

Marks Distribution : 2+2=4...again changed due to balance the marks with the following question...

9.Write 3 instances along with the episode names where Abhijeet giving a jump to catch a virus/bomb in hands.
[HINTS: One is from very recent episode other 2 episodes are from 2005-08]

Answer :
1]Secret of Code No. 571E1115 (19-05-2006)
One Scientist Dr. Vikas prepared a deadly virus named NAKHISIM..when DUO reached his house he tried to spill the virus..Daya Sir shot him but Abhijeet Sir jumped to catch the virus capsule before hitting ground.

2]CID At Ransom (30-03-2007)
He jumped to catch the granade thrown by Robin in Dr. Salunkhe's party demanding his brother Mark's freedom.

3]Khatarnak Virus Ka Rahsya II (26-01-2013)
The terrorist threatens ACP sir, Abhijeet sir and Shreya that they will blow up the virus then ACP sir decided to shoot the terrorist while Abhijeet sir jumped to catch the virus canister.

Clarification :
a]My question was "...giving a jump to catch a virus/bomb in hands", it means all the instance where he catches only virus/bomb...One participant wrote Dynamite scene...but there he jumped to catch the man...i know that the bomb was present on that man's body but he didn't jump to catch the bomb rather he jumped to prevent that man hitting ground...so we cant consider this scene...

b] One participant wrote "Stolen Dynamite"...there he didn't jump to catch any bomb/virus.

Marks Distribution : 2+2+2=6...again changed due to distribute the marks properly...

10.'karna padhta hei Vivek, karna padhta hei , mujrim o ko pakadne ke liye beherupiya vi banna padhta hei'...which episode & who said this & why ?(Give details in brief)
[HINTS: Another disguise scene, very popular one]

Answer :  Khidki Ka Khooni Raaz (15-06-2010)
Abhijeet sir said this in return of complement to his disguise as estate agent Champaklal by Freddy sir and Vivek.

Marks : 2.5+2.5=5

debasree04 thumbnail

11.Abhijeet - 'mujhe thodasa doubt tha'

Daya - 'mujhpar...mujhpar biswaas nehin ?'

What is the doubt Abhijeet has for which he could not share all the information with Daya? What is that information which Abhijeet hesitated to share with Daya? What is the name of the episode?
[HINTS: Officer centric episode, not recent ones]

Answer :  Face Off (2005)

Abhijeet sir didn't tell Daya that he knows ACP's whereabouts specially that ACP sir left for London. Because he suspected that someone from CID was giving all information to DIG Shamsher. He thought like that because Priyanka informed DIG that ACP sir shot Daksh.

Marks : 2.5+2.5= 5

12.From 2004 to till date how many CID & CID Chhote Heroes episodes Abhijeet is fully absent? Give the name of all the episodes.

[Can't be possible to give hints for this question..so sorry]

Answer :
1.Case of Dead Murderer (13 & 20 August)
2.Case of Murder in Interrogation Room (10 & 17 December 2004)
3.Murder By Numbers (4 & 11 March 2005)
4.Man Eater (29 July & 5 August 2005)
5.Letter From the Past (24 March 2006)
6.The Secret At Table No. 6 (15 September 2006)
7.Murder of the Killer (2 March 2007)
8.Katil Kaun Dohri Uljhan (28 March 2008)
9.Khel Kidnapping Ka (4 April 2008)
10.Contract Killing (11 April 2008)
11.Case of Dancing Killer (7 November 2008)
12.Heart Attack Killer (12 June 2010)
13.Kissa Naqli Notes Ka (12 November 2010)
14.Raaz Kankaal Ka (21 May 2011)
15.Raaz Gayeb Maa Baap Ka (1 June 2012)
16.Raaz Kaatne Wale Qatil Ka (2  June 2012)
17.Code Remote Ka (CID Chhote Heroes, 24  May 2013)
18.Khatarnak Zehar (25 May 2013)
19.Jail Mein Khoon (26  May 2013)

Clarification :
a] I totally forgot that previously we had not 1 case = 1 episodes like now...so sorry actually i have meant case here, not episode part1 /part2
rather episode as a whole.So sorry !!! It means if in X case he was absent in part 1 but present in Part 2 it means we cant consider X case for eg Engraved Rice Grain...he was absent only in Rajasthan part still present in the case so cant consider it.

b] One participant wrote Great Diamond Robbery, Missing Bride & Phone Booth Murder but he was present in all these cases (i checked the video)

Marks Distribution: 10

I changed it because i cant give marks properly when full marks is 5 only so give it 10 because there are total 19 cases so 0.5 marks for each case & 0.5 marks given if anyone would answer all...unfortunately no one got that 0.5 marks. Maximum answer has given by @Snehal.

13.In the following picture, there are 10 disguised picture of Sr Ins Abhijeet. Identify them with the name of the episodes.

[HINTS: Only one pics is taken from very old episodes other from 2007-12, most of the episodes are very popular, rests are important for his disguise scene 😉]

Answer:
1-Insaaf Ka Khel (2011)
2-Room No 303 (2012)
3-Case of 639 Coins (2002)
4-Revenge of the Criminal (2007)
5-Khooni Piracy Racket (2009)
6-Rahashya Qatil Kidnapper Ka (2011)
7-Aakhri Chunauti 1(2010)
8-Bank Locker Ka Rahashya (2010)
9-CID Ke Jung Baal Mazdoori Ke Sang (2010)
10-Khidki Ka Khooni Raaz (2010)

Marks Distribution : 5 (for each 0.5)
Here i just want the name of the episode...so who rightly named i gave full marks for it

14.Aditya Srivastav shares screen space with some wonderful Bollywood stars in his movies. Here is a list of few Bollywood actors. You have to write the name/s of the movies where Aditya Srivastav shares screen spaces with them.

Amitabh Bachchan

Shahrukh Khan

KK Menon

Manoj Bajpayi

Sonali Kulkarni

Answer :
Amitabh Bachchan - Lakshay, Deewaar: Let's Bring Our Heroes Home
Shahrukh Khan - Dil Se, Saathiya
KK Menon - Paanch, Black Friday, Deewaar: Let's Bring Our Heroes Home, Dansh, Gulaal
Manoj Bajpayi - Sanshodhan, Bandit Queen, Satya, Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar
Sonali Kulkarni - Dansh, Mohandas

Marks Distribution : 5
There are total 15 names you have to write for this 5 people...so i divided marks like this - if anyone answered 3 correct i gave 1 marks, in that way 15 correct answers get 5 marks.

15.In the following paragraph there are 5 popular dialogs of Sr Ins Abhijeet but all the dialogs are mixed up. You have to find the 5 proper dialogs from it.

aisa kavi ho sakta hei Goli khane se mujhse door ho chuka tha,Hum vi dost ke Abhijeet beek nehin sakta hei tumhare humhe   nehin darte hei hum Aap yahan pe kisi ko bulaye  goli khai hei humne to aajtak kuch na diya Samsher ko malum nehin Mera ateet pehele hi aur woh na aaye mera aaj bhi mera nahi raha

Answer:
1-'Hum vi dost hei tumhare humhe to aajtak kuch na diya..' (Case of Man on the Bus, 2004)
"Dost to hum vi hein tumhare, humhe toh tumne aajtak kuch na diya" (Case of Man on the Bus, 2004) [Its actual one...sorry for writing wrong...thanx @Visrom for correcting me...here i gave marks according to what i wrote earlier in the question]

2-'Daya, Samsher ko malum nehin ke Abhijeet beek nehin sakta..' (Face Off, 2005)

3-' ...Mera ateet pehele hi mujhse door ho chuka tha,mera aaj bhi mera nahi raha..' (Sr Ins Abhijeet, 2010)

4-'Goli khane se nehin darte hei hum,goli khai hei humne..' (CID Mein Daraar IV, 2012)

5-'Aap yahan pe kisi ko bulaye aur woh na aaye aisa kavi ho sakta hei' (Mysterious Gift, 2006)

Marks Distribution : 5
I want fully proper dialog with correct sequence in this case. No partial marking in it. If someone wrote one single word it is considered as wrong dialog...maximum participants forgot that there is one word -
Daya, 😉

debasree04 thumbnail

A big round of applause to all 6 participants 

Here your participation siggies...hope you like it & will use it 😉

Now time for Runner-up

. . .

. . . . .

. . . . . . .

S N E H A L

Here is your winning siggy...hope you like it & will use it 😉

Now time for Winner

. . .

. . . . .

. . . . . . .

M A N O

Here is your winning siggy...hope you like it & will use it 😉

Good job all the participants 👏👏👏

Thanx a lot for participating in this contest...this is for all of you from me 😃

And once again,

to DEAREST ADITYA SIR