Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JA analysis..flaws and plus points. (Page 3)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
i knw all these,i dnt like d way she is showing akbar all cruel n merciless..as far as i knw, from my skul history texbook, he was d most  kind emperor , tolerant to all region, etc etc
ekta madam doing this to spice up her story her version of JA is like a bad guy turns good becoz of his lady love,her same boring formulaSleepy
[/QUOTE]
yeah its their own version of beauty and the beast formula 
anyways akbar was a kind emperor the wisest and greatest of all moghuls he ascended the throne in 1556 and was thirteen years at tht time but in the early days of his reign he was only a puppet of his minister Bairam Khan and 1556 to 1560 was called as bairam reign as Akbar had no control over his own regiment and bairam khan ruled the kingdom in the name of Akbar he was cruel and mericless and tht period of Akbar;s reign was the black phase of Akbar;s life...and after Akbar secured the liberation from bairam khan around the year 1560 Mahamanga took over bariam khan;s charge and influenced the royal court the historian believes mahamanga held the government in her own hands bestowed officers on her favourite and cared for nothing except her own interest so akbar liberated himself only to be expoilted again in the hands of Mahamanga...but her power began to wane wen Akbar realized her and her sons real intentions and he killed Adham khan for killing his most trusted minister in 1562 and after tht mahamanga died too.(1562) thus Akbar gain the control on his throne in the year 1562 the year wen he married RAJPUT PRINCESS HARKHA OR JODHA BAI and after this he brought lots of reforms like abolishing hindu tax establishment of din e ilahi equal rights to hindu and muslim, it could be sheer incidence or maybe the influence of rajput princess tht Akbar was able to overcome his hindrance and became Great Moghul after his marriage with RAJPUT PRINCESS Embarrassed

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

thy need to wrk out seriously on royalty nhi to mujhe bula lo ekta ji maine bade sare hist shows dekhe h
royalty sikha du tumhare cvs n director ko Tongue

wahi toh LOL

humse hi poochlo,itne shows dekh rakhe hain,ki ab toh hum hi direct kar sakte hain ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index