Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JA analysis..flaws and plus points. (Page 2)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

n the next moment y the princess r going walking to melas
or its in thr palace only m confused over it

main bhi yahi soch rahi thi Confused aise khulle aam!

and one more thing,the ghoonghat!The other day when menavati entered the sabha,she wudnt even show her face,n today Confused same with jodha

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by Amor.

n the next moment y the princess r going walking to melas
or its in thr palace only m confused over it

main bhi yahi soch rahi thi Confused aise khulle aam!

and one more thing,the ghoonghat!The other day when menavati entered the sabha,she wudnt even show her face,n today Confused same with jodha

thy need to wrk out seriously on royalty nhi to mujhe bula lo ekta ji maine bade sare hist shows dekhe h
royalty sikha du tumhare cvs n director ko LOLEmbarrassedWinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yeah agree,the camera,editing n direction is not good at allDisapprove
scenes changes so fast sumtimes i find it hard to relate,n the way they change one scene to other its not impressive,n the music,its too modern for a historical showStern Smile though i liked todays jodha n suryabhns BG score..
n costumes,like i said be4 the creatives need to work on tat too..even balika vadhus character wear much better cloths than jodha..
the actors r doing their job very beautifully but d crew is not doing good,for a show to look perfect both d casts n crews have to work well..

Edited by -bornalee- - 24 June 2013 at 1:44pm
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I find faults with editing, camera work, screen play etc. Ouch For start, that Jai Kali BGM , n camera work on the first epi, horrible animation, faltu lights , n also a very flat entry for Akbar. Damn ! We r talking about a emperor here. RT deserved much better intro scene. 
Well, the gangaur was actually very much with in the palace, so no wonder the princesses were walking about. Embarrassed Do watch the epi again n this confusion should clear by itself. Big smile
So there was nothing wrong with it. Embarrassed
I've problems with language too, Mughuls using hindi n Rajputs using urdu words. Confused
Sets n costumes are beautiful. They only need need MUCH better handling to bring out that. Ermm
I liked today's Jodha-motibay convo scene, Jodha's bedroom looked just correct for Hist. show. Smile So, I hope they improve.
I found the that particular BGM you mentioned absolutely rocking, so much that hum it all through the day to myself. LOL Big smile
Even while writing my exam papers I was humming it today!!! LOL
Cast ko le kar kya bolu. PS n RT are just perfect, together n separately, Heart Rest of the cast is doing their job too. Thumbs Up
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
much said about language and slang i wanna add one point tht rajputana princess was A GREAT DEVOTEE OF LORD KRISHNA...a small temple of lord krishna was built in the palace and she was allowed to worship her idol there...also her palace in fatehpur sikri is decorated with the paintings of lord krishna...on her instance Akbar visited Varanasi and Vrindhavan and ordered to built 4 Krishna temples there...dunno y Ekta maiyya made her devotee of Kali maa instead... Confused

Edited by arti07 - 24 June 2013 at 2:12pm

-bornalee-

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

much said about language and slang i wanna add one point tht rajputana princess was A GREAT DEVOTEE OF LORD KRISHNA...a small temple of lord krishna was built in the palace and she was allowed to worship her idol there...also her palace in fatehpur sikri contains the paintings of lord krishna...on her instance Akbar visited Varanasi and Vrindhavan and ordered to built 4 Krishna temples there...dunno y Ekta maiyya brought Kali maa instead Confused
ekta maiya is a kaALI bhakt i guessLOL,may b tats y she is showing jodha as kalli ma bhakt  not krishnaLOL

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

much said about language and slang i wanna add one point tht rajputana princess was A GREAT DEVOTEE OF LORD KRISHNA...a small temple of lord krishna was built in the palace and she was allowed to worship her idol there...also her palace in fatehpur sikri contains the paintings of lord krishna...on her instance Akbar visited Varanasi and Vrindhavan and ordered to built 4 Krishna temples there...dunno y Ekta maiyya brought Kali maa instead Confused
ekta maiya is a kaALI bhakt i guessLOL,may b tats y she is showing jodha as kalli ma bhakt  not krishnaLOL

yaa but thts sad coz history depicts tht ,...during Akbar period Bhakti and sufi movement were at the height and many krishna bhajans were composed during tht period...infact princess harkhabai herself composed several songs devoted to lord kishna.. it was the influence of rajput princess and other hindu minister tht made him tolerant towards hindu religion..and he took many steps to reform the religion in India..i m not against creativity but atleast they should depict right information wat is the need to distort it ? 

Edited by arti07 - 24 June 2013 at 2:23pm

-bornalee-

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -bornalee-

yaa but thts sad coz history depicts tht ,...during Akbar period Bhakti and sufi movement were at the height and many krishna bhajans were composed during tht period...infact princess harkhabai herself composed several songs devoted to lord kishna.. it was the influence of rajput princess and other hindu minister tht made him tolerant towards hindu religion..and he took many steps to reform the religion in India..i m not against creativity but atleast they should depict right information wat is the need to distort it ? 
i knw all these,i dnt like d way she is showing akbar all cruel n merciless..as far as i knw, from my skul history texbook, he was d most  kind emperor , tolerant to all region, etc etc
ekta madam doing this to spice up her story her version of JA is like a bad guy turns good becoz of his lady love,her same boring formulaSleepy

Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index