Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
This is not a bashing post or anything.
I am not much of a basher. Hehe!
And i am not a critic or anything too! hehe.

As we know its already been a week since Jodha akbar was aired.
The story of jodha and akbar itself is magical and with the cast of such talented actors, jodha akbar has a long way to go.
But what really comes in between this finnese is the editing part. The crew actually.
I don't think the cameraman in JA is giving its best.
Actually its the director's fault.
What I have noticed is that the scene shift is extremely fast.
For example, in today's precap too, the camera fell upon jo's sister and immediately upon jodha. It was like swoop swoop!
Haha! This might sound stupid but sometimes its really hard to keep up with the pace.
The 2nd thing is...again the camera work.
Once I found it too irritating.
Like when the preceding king of amer was gonna be selected, raja bharmal entered the sabha and for like 2 or 3 mins the camera was just revolving all above his head. Haha!

And the 3rd thing-I don't find jodha being respected like a princess at many times. Like in many parts they call her as tum.
And mainawati, she doesn't act like a queen.
Like in today's epi, she could have told her servants to go and call jodha.
But instead she was running all around the palace!
These were just some minor things!
And o yes the language.
The mughals are good in what the speak but jodha's family, sometimes they say tanne and sometimes tum.
Mitra is dost and prem is pyar! :D
And yeah the music!
The a a ah ah one! Haha! Its ridiculous!
But still there are many plus points of JA. As I said the cast is amazing. So is the set and costumes!
I can't really stretch out on the plus points though. Sorry.
I just want JA to surpass all our expections.
If Ekta ma'am would just focus on these points, we could get a top show within weeks.

And if someone's sentiments are hurt, I am extremely sorry.
Thank you!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

malvikatiwari96Brokengirladeeti10-Khush--bornalee-.FemmeFatale.Incensesmile.sarafairy_talesmanzilmukulAmor.riyya6

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
The camera work is sloppy.I had told you on the very first day,rememba? Confused They shud usebetter cameras i think .Ermmsomething which makes the colours come out.vibrant u know. Approve

I dunno,i have always found zee's shows with dull quality :/ 

The 'tum' is so annoying.Im like "aap" bolo,"aap"

And they shud be uniform,either the marvadi terms aur shudh hindi.they are mixing both.

For example,i address my father as "papa",i dont change it and call him "dad" the next day.it will always be papa! 

Simple as that

These are very small things they need to be attention to.

BUt sammy,i have grown a liking for that   a a a a h h h   tune LOL  i dunno,all the bgm's they've used in the last few epis,i have liked.the one they use for jodha-sujamal is also somethin i like!

i guess anythign would sound good now,after that horrid jai kali track! Confused

Edited by disha15 - 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm
Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

The camera work is sloppy.I had told you on the very first day,rememba?ConfusedThey shud usebetter cameras i think .Ermmsomething which makes the colours come out.vibrant u know.Approve

I dunno,i have always found zee's shows with dull quality :/

yup! I remember! Hehe.
But jhansi ki rani was good na. JA ke saath itni nainsafi kyun!! Why??
I don't like star plus' diya aur bati hum's camerawork too!
They are too bright! Like the actors look literally white.
Lagta hai jaise they wash their faces with tide.
And ja needs some serious improvement in camerawork yaar!

The 'tum' is so annoying.Im like "aap" bolo,"aap"

haan yaar! Me too!

And they shud be uniform,either the marvadi terms aur shudh hindi.they are mixing both.

big prob in the show!

For example,i address my father as "papa",i dont change it and call him "dad" the next day.it will always be papa!

Simple as that

wahi toh! They change every other day!

These are very small things they need to be attention to.

BUt sammy,i have grown a liking for that a a a a h h h tuneLOL i dunno,all the bgm's they've used in the last few epis,i have liked.the one they use for jodha-sujamal is also somethin i like!

i guess anythign would sound good now,after that horrid jai kali track!Confused

haha! I hope it grows on me too!
Lekin they are using it as a title track na. So something with words would sound more app.
Bich bich me aa aa ghusa dete hai yeh log!
Lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
They should totally use better cameras... And make the whoopy work go away!

.FemmeFatale.

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
The camera work is Pinch! I'm really surprised whether Kekta and team is using HD cameras even? that's how bad I find it! Stern Smile Especially after watching rival show on sony everyday ! Ouch

Agree the editin is zoom zapak fast like u said! Ufff in that kaali scene and the 2nd episode when J was taking vows to destroy akbar... so much shuffle between two scenes... Wacko 

Like u said, the show has great potential in the actors, but the presentation needs to drastically change! LOL 

There's so much of stunning camera work director-cinemato can do using those stunning sets and those artistic windows ! so many modern day directors use those patterned windows to play with light! why not this show? Ermm

.FemmeFatale.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hey sam i agreed to ur post sum scenes r really Wacko
bg n camera wrk need to be improved when the actors r dng a gud job

the scene u pointed regarding jodha's mother searching her mujhe bhi khatka tha but i said ok chalta h
n the next moment y the princess r going walking to melas
or its in thr palace only m confused over it

.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

Originally posted by disha15

yup! I remember! Hehe.
But jhansi ki rani was good na. JA ke saath itni nainsafi kyun!! Why??
I don't like star plus' diya aur bati hum's camerawork too!
They are too bright! Like the actors look literally white.
Lagta hai jaise they wash their faces with tide.

@boldROFL

And ja needs some serious improvement in camerawork yaar!

I swear man! 

wahi toh! They change every other day!

exactly

haha! I hope it grows on me too!
Lekin they are using it as a title track na. So something with words would sound more app.
Bich bich me aa aa ghusa dete hai yeh log!
Lol!

beech beech mein gusaa dete hain.thats true! Silly

these ppl need to sit down and PLAN. Stern Smile

Edited by disha15 - 24 June 2013 at 1:37pm
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

The camera work is Pinch! I'm really surprised whether Kekta and team is using HD cameras even? that's how bad I find it! Stern Smile Especially after watching rival show on sony everyday ! Ouch

Agree the editin is zoom zapak fast like u said! Ufff in that kaali scene and the 2nd episode when J was taking vows to destroy akbar... so much shuffle between two scenes... Wacko 

Like u said, the show has great potential in the actors, but the presentation needs to drastically change! LOL 

There's so much of stunning camera work director-cinemato can do using those stunning sets and those artistic windows ! so many modern day directors use those patterned windows to play with light! why not this show? Ermm

I doubt its HD!definitely not ! i mean for a historic show they shud go for VHD (very high definition Tongue) par yahaan pe toh definition hi dikhaayi nahi de rahi Confused

@red : naye shabd aavishkar ho rahe hain thanks to JA Silly

The kaali scene!MAN,DONT EVE REMIND ME.it was hilarious!

And yes,the set if beautiful,these gusy just dunno how to play around with light.that's why outdoor scenes seem so scarce of colour.

Indoor scenes have improved.atleast in today's epi.The jodha-motibai scene looked colourful Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index