India-Forums

Ek Ghar Banaunga
Ek Ghar Banaunga

What would you do? (Page 2)

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I would tell them to get lost and break the relation. I would say I have never seen a more uncouth and disgusting family than them. Dead

Gautam might be a nice guy but he is too easily persuaded by his pathetic lying family. If he loved Poonam that much he would stand by her and believe her. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i agree with all of you 
i wouldn't let my family fall weak to the desires of the grooms family if they don't have any morals or values and they don't respect us. Angry

Ritu-

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
If I were in Poonam's place I would never ever marry into such a greedy, disrespectful and idiot family and the very family who insult my parents publically for just money etc ... what guarantee is there that they will not insult me... fear will be there always ... I would simply go forward, hold my head high and break the marriage.

Ritu-

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Gosh I Gautam family disgust me. Chi

The moment they Gautam there was this annoying arrogance about him I didn't like at all. Now I see why, Dead

I just can't wait fir this farce to be over

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Ghar Banaunga Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index