Ek Ghar Banaunga
Ek Ghar Banaunga

What would you do?

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hey all, 

The behaviour of Gautam's family is inexcusable... It is disrespectful and ghastly... They are manipulating the situation and well eventually they will get what they deserve... 

But my question is if you were Poonam's family what would you do? 

Just let the drama carry on and get your daughter married to this guy? 
Break the relationship? 
Prove them to be wrong? 
Tell them to grow and not act like they are? 

How would you handle the situation? 

Also there does not have to be an Akash in the situation or money issues... 

I would personally tell them to grow up, I don't know if I would break the relationship though I mean to be fair Gautam is a nice guy but I think I would make their life a living hell afterwards LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenFaayeypriakachanangrybreadRitu-

gems4sana Senior Member
gems4sana
gems4sana

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
tbh I would break it because yes, during wedding times there are stuff like this and drama that does occur, but when it happens on such a large scale, thats a  huge red flag! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenFaayeyRaadhniRitu-nikita_88

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
is Gautam a good guy? a guy who after all these years has not recognised the members of his family for what they are?  as a father would you want to get your daughter married to a man who has problem judging people?  

But Poonam's father is also someone who is satisfied with window dressing.  he saw gautam and fixed the marriage.  

where i come from, people do make an attempt to find out about the family and their values before fixing a marriage with the family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenRaadhniRitu-nikita_88

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I will not marry a person whose family does not know the manners and behaviour.

How can poonam's father can give his daughter to this kind of family even if gautam is good she has to stay in that house.

greatsaleenRaadhniRitu-nikita_88

Spot Goldie
Spot
Spot

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Really I don't think anybody deserves to be married into this family.

Also think that it is alarming that Gautam is so easily manipulated by them and can't see their true colours at all

Are they really still thinking that they will score a large dowry - and if they get nothing why would they want Gautam to marry Poonam?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-nikita_88

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

is Gautam a good guy? a guy who after all these years has not recognised the members of his family for what they are?  as a father would you want to get your daughter married to a man who has problem judging people?  

But Poonam's father is also someone who is satisfied with window dressing.  he saw gautam and fixed the marriage.  

where i come from, people do make an attempt to find out about the family and their values before fixing a marriage with the family.

100% agreed.

RaadhnisegadRitu-nikita_88

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
first time i saw this show was toooday morning thaaat family is tooo much how can they doo someeething likeee thaaat 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

priakachan IF-Dazzler
priakachan
priakachan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Hey all, 

The behaviour of Gautam's family is inexcusable... It is disrespectful and ghastly... They are manipulating the situation and well eventually they will get what they deserve... 

But my question is if you were Poonam's family what would you do? 

Just let the drama carry on and get your daughter married to this guy? 
Break the relationship? 
Prove them to be wrong? 
Tell them to grow and not act like they are? 

How would you handle the situation? 

Also there does not have to be an Akash in the situation or money issues... 

I would personally tell them to grow up, I don't know if I would break the relationship though I mean to be fair Gautam is a nice guy but I think I would make their life a living hell afterwards LOL

If I were Poonam, I would tell my parents that I don't want to get married into a such a family, who doesn't respect my parents. Shaadi aur pyaar...dono main mutual respect hona bahut zaroori hai. If somebody is insulting my parents, I would not like to make any kind of relationship with such a person/persons. Parents are living gods on earth and one should not allow one's parents to bow before anyone that too for silly causes. I feel I were Poonam..my resistance would be stronger. Tongue

But we cannot blame Poonam, because she doesn't have the full picture. She doesn't know that her father has taken a loan and doesn't know about the money issue relating to tilak ceremony. If she knew all those, she would have put forth a stronger resistance.

If I were in place of Poonam's parents...I would right away understand their evil intentions, when they started making demands. It's true that Gautam is not aware of his parents' planning and all...and a lot of guys may not know the true colours of their parents. If the guys knew it, there wouldn't be so many dowry problems. Many guys may not object to their parents and would be obedient son...which is sad...Ouch

But I think it is the girl's parents who must keep their own self-respect. If the parents of the guy won't respect the girl's parents...the fate of the girl will be even more worse after she goes to the sasural. So if  i were in Poonam's parents place, i would surely not hide the demands made by the guy's family and somehow get the guy get to know about the whole situation. The guy should also afterall know what his parents are doing behind him!LOL

It doesn't seem that Gautam is a completely foolish character. It is just that he is not getting the full picture. His parents are instigating him and he trusts his parents (who brought him up all these years) than the ladkiwaale whom he met for just a few days. But I wonder if Akash were in place of Gautam...or let me say, if Akash's parents were tricky like this, I feel instead of going and fighting with his to-be-in-laws, he would rather try to calmly talk with them and Poonam and try to find out the truth.Embarrassed

To me, Gautam's character is a bit impulsive and immature, while Akash's character is more mature and understanding and calmer personality and he likes to deal things more smoothly~ 

So after all this...my conclusion is:

If I were Poonam...I wouldn't want to marry into such a family and will tell my parents straightaway!Wink 

If I were parent of Poonam...I would try to make Gautam see the badtameez dil of his own parents and their badtameeziyaan..and if he still doesn't get it...I'll just moo pe maroongi mukka! 

Badtameez dil Badtameez dil badtameez dil maane na maane na! LOL

Edited by priakachan - 27 June 2013 at 12:52pm

RaadhniRitu-nikita_88pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index