GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
awsome post anku 

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Wonderful post n I agree with every single point. I also feel that though Asad thinks tht something happened tht night, he still feels that he is not completely guilty coz all he remembers is Zoya. I feel tht if he did think he was fully guilty, like you said, he wouldn't have been running behind Zoya or Dilshad. He wouldn't have tried explaining himself. He wouldn't have gone against Dilshad to meet Zoya. Also, I find it strange tht he hasn't tried asking billi wt happened tht night. Is it because he doesn't trust her anymore or coz he can't look at her after the incident (really can't bring myself to say it - too revolting). 
As for Ayaan, he has always been a selfish character but wt did surprise me was his logic coz first, he says tht Asad cudn't hv done something like tht n then he said maybe Asad didn't want to marry Zoya. My question is if Asad cudn't do something like that, then wt has tht got to do with Asad not wanting to marry Zoya? I mean, does he think tht Asad lied or did a false set up to get rid of Zoya? That part really confused me. 
I do feel bad for both Ayaan n Humera (more so for Humera) coz if you think abt it, if it was just an arranged marriage or something like tht, Humera might've stood a chance n Ayaan cud've potentially fallen for her seeing her goodness. But, if he is constantly being threatened n blackmailed, it makes it difficult for him to be able to love her. On top of tht, he has no one to talk to or relive his frustrations so unfortunately, all of his anger comes out on Humera which is completely unfair to Humera bt I do understand where he is coming from (not justification but more of an explanation). 
Maneesha_Shanak IF-Rockerz
Maneesha_Shanak
Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Lovely post...Big smile
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
nyc post
Fimmy IF-Dazzler
Fimmy
Fimmy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Loved your post!

And the best part is tabez wala part!!! Yaar mei bhi khush ho geyi...ab Jaipur mei mangalpur! ROFL
anushka2112 Goldie
anushka2112
anushka2112

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
OHH me too badly need Disprin , Asprin whatever...

Ayaan is real fool ..for me that's all... he doesnt know what is love...
He didnt understand his bhaijaan...
He forgot his promise to Zoya of never hurting Humeira...
When the genuine soul HUmeira is ranting she loves him ...cant he understand her feelings...
for me Ayan has  no brain...grrr

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
episode ws boring..bt yeah thngs going same btwn asya n ayaan humeira...

misd zoe ystrday...

nw going to c hr in ajmer...

ankie meri jaan...mangalpur z bck...hehehahaha...

asad ki dahad...ab tera kya hoga...billi...hahaha

m gtng crazy...hehehe
Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
awesum post ankie!!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index