BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Ankie..I love ur analysis on symbolism..Clap

Edited by titli4love - 25 June 2013 at 12:47am
MissDiva Senior Member
MissDiva
MissDiva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Nce post ankieThumbs Up waiting for today's epi. Really want to see asya togatherDay Dreaming
rakhiankita Goldie
rakhiankita
rakhiankita

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
 great post and very good symbolism as always ankie...epi was totally boring and i felt really sleepy...now just excited for ajmer tracke hope it goes well...Embarrassedand ayaan i m very angry with himAngry...how could he i was shocked because i thought he can b the saviour but noShocked ...he was in his own world ..and my darlings poor zoya .poor humeira...Cry
i am really happy by dilshad for mocking at billi..i loved the way she threw her duptta on the other side it was enough to notice how much sh hate her now..ClapWink.Cool
And finally poor asad he dont now what has happened with him because he is not getting even a single chance to explain...i reallly feel he is a poor guy now...Disapprove.
epi was a big bore but ur post made my day ankie so thank uEmbarrassed
LilApple IF-Dazzler
LilApple
LilApple

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
post was better dn epi
zoyamaniac Senior Member
zoyamaniac
zoyamaniac

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I need a disprin. Badly. Period. 

I start with symbolism tonight. 

1. AyRa and AsYa are complementary. 

Zoya's heart broke, she thinks Asad doesn't loves her. Broken Heart Cry 
Humera's heart too broke, Ayaan yelling it out that he doesn't love her. Broken Heart Cry Cry 

2. Ayaan saying he knows Asad more than himself.

Its a pity that he consoles Asad, cant see Asad in pain, cant tolerate Asad crying but then, cant read Asad's true thoughts even after Asad voicing his feelings. LIKE SERIOUS AYAAN? Angry 
Ayaan disappoints throughout, apart from hugging his brother when he needed the most. 
No it isnt that Ayaan has no feelings for Zoya or anything, but then Ayaan puts himself and his situation and himself unconsciously ahead of other's pain than anyone or anything. Ayaan is another Rashid, Rashid never cared for Dilshad, he always wanted Dilshad to understand his situation, but he failed to understand what situation he left Dilshad and her kids in. He wanted forgiveness but then didnt realize rather didnt want to realize what mistake he had done. He  always thinks he has done a great sacrifice and he is a bichara and Ayaan is just the same. 
His words proved so, he thought Asad can do anything, why? Cause to him he puts Asad in his shoes and details his position and situation out, voicing out his feelings through the excuse of Asad. 
Sad, no body really understands the poor guy Asad. Ouch Cry Not even the brother Ayaan, who is supposed to know him so very well, but alas! Ayaan is Ayaan Rashid Ahmed Khan, the selfish badass, Ouch Confused 

3. Equation of Dilshad and Tanveer 

Not anymore Bholi Tanveer she is for Dilshad, everything has changed. Dilshad hates Tanveer. Maybe she kicks her out too. LOL 
Well i think Dilshad should have had Slapped Tanveer too. LOL LOL Angry 

4. Ayaan with AsYa in regard of Humera and his relation. 

Ayaan doesn't know the true definition of what LOVE is. He hence hurts Humera more and more and over and over again. Ouch Angry But then Bhai and Bhabhi will make him realize what true love is all about, and make him realize the love Humera when he sees Zoya's unconditional love for Asad. 
No I am dead against for ZoYaan and i seriously hate anyone talking about Ayaan falling for Zoya too especially in my posts, LOL but then when a person has an apparent 'crush' the lesson that 'crush teaches you is more effective than any book or teacher ever can' LOL LOL 
#teenager life lessons ROFL

I say he basically needs to witness a mangalpur infront of his eyes. Buss sare doubts nikaal jageney babuya ke! LOL 

Btw Asad i feel soo sorry for you! Chal aaja mere pass, i love you much yaa LOL LOL 

5. Precap : The tabeez in left in house 

it had been safeguarding Zoya all the time by Tanveer, from all the attacks on her. Now that she is without it will she be safe?

Thank you soo much Zoya, i will get my Mangalpuri Asad after ages. I cant thank you enough. You should forget wearing that all the time please pretty please Embarrassed Approve ROFL 

6. Asad being called as a Rashid Ahmed Khan 

Hate for him has reached no bound. Now Asad will prove himself how he is not a Rashid Ahmed Khan and now his fear of becoming a Rashid will now be eradicated. Cause the more you run from the fear the more they catch you, the more you run to the fear, the more it runs away from you. LOL Asad will now prove himself and his mother and everyone that he is NOT Rashid Ahmed Khan, and CANNOT BE TRAPPED BY ANYBODY. Hence he goes on to explain himself to his mother, and also goes to Zoya to explain and ask for forgiveness. He knows he hasnt done anything wrong, cause if he had, then he would have gotten married to Tanveer not run after Zoya to Ajmer Wink He basically doesn't know what has happened LOL   Poor Poor Guy. Ouch Cry 

7. Asad doesnt remember but then knows he hasnt done anything wrong.

He is adamant on explaining himself over and over again from the first, he tries his best to explain what he remembers what he knows, he knows he hasnt done anything wrong, poor guy doesnt know what basically has have happened LOL 

8. Lesson for today : Its AyRa and AsYa at the end of the day. No Zoyaan or AyYa or AsVeer or JaaNu 

AsYa broke, AyRa broke too, Zoya's heart broke cause Asad broke hers, Humer's heart broke too cause Ayaan broke hers. 
Still not satisfied?

Well, if it was ZoYaan or AyYa then Ayaan would have had been calling Mona Darling over and over again not Asad. Wink or fighting and breaking Humera's heart. Wink 

And if it was JaaNu or AsVeer, Asad would have talked or looked at Tanveer even once, rather he would have taken himself to be guilty and asked for forgiveness from Tanveer, not Zoya and run to Amjer for forgiveness. Wink LOL 

Still dont believe me thik hai, QH dekhte raho. LOL 

QH is just so real, so real that their distress gives me a headache. LOL LOL Nothing to make a fuss about, all are reacting to the crisis they just faced. Broken Heart Cry 

Keep Smiling. Ajmer Track finally starts LOL 

Heart Ankie 

p.p.s : Best part of QH tonight

Sadie : Ankie i have the same salwar suit as Humera! Embarrassed
Me : Sadie! I have the same dairy as Ayaan!  Big smile

okay that was really really really lame ROFL LOL 

i cant bear  when people call charecters as AyRa, Zoyaan, AyYa , AsVeer , JaaNu  other then ASYA  its disgusting Confused
lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you! Ayaan is being so harsh with poor Humeira, she doesnt deserve that! I mean what can the poor girl do if she loves him so much? 
And seriously Ayaan could not understand his brother but I'm garteful that he is with him when Asad needs him the most.
I just hope they start the Jaipur/Ajmer track soon enough, can't wait this long! Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index