ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Awsom post dear bt dnt lik ayaan tday!

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Ankie-I agree with you 10000% 

ArYa and AsYa are complementary. But also whenever ArYa has broken, AsYa have come together. Remember ArYa's engagement stopped and we got AsYa's airport engagement. So now that ArYa broke-AsYa come together. So two scenarios are possible-either both bro's say QH together (I can totally see Raziya blackmailing Ayaan that if he wants to prove his bro innocent he must marry Humera-Ayaan's biggest kurbani, and lets get real-Raziya can totally manipulate Humera), or Ayaan remains single and Shireen's curse comes back to her.

Ayaan is a self centered idiot. Whatever he said about AsYa was about himself and Humera, I doubt he even thought about AsYa-he just put himself in that situation. Also, I agree with you that he would have been calling Zoya instead of Asad. So I agree Zoya/Ayaan does not seem possible. But i can totally see a possessive/jealous Asad track when Ayaan Zoya get along better than Ayaan Asad or AsYa. Would love to see a jealous Asad!

Dilshad may find out about the pregnancy report. Just like she saw through Billi during the bride choosing and the Mehndi-I have a lot of hope from Dilshad.

AsYa's relationship will teach Ayaan a lot. I can see Zoya playing cupid between ArYa. 

I feel super bad for Asad but watch the sher Asad come back and change his destiny. He will not let Kismat come in between him and Zoya. He will not be a Rashid-but Ayaan will. 

Agree with you completely that he had the courage to go talk with Dilshad and Zoya-gives me hope that he knows nothing happened. He would have never come to Dilshad otherwise and would have gone and apologized to Billi or shut himself away. Also, his gunha could be ditching Zoya at the alter or even breaking her heart. But I still think he knows he is innocent. That's why he will run after Zoya-and not go to seek forgiveness or what not!

Billi Jammy cannot be shoved down our throats at this point especially because Zoya knows Billi is a bitch and does not love Asad. She will stand up and fight-but before all this I think billi will be exposed in Ajmer and Asad will slap that one eyed monster!

Great post Ankie!! :)

Edited by niki_12 - 24 June 2013 at 7:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StonerGirL.SoHu.

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
^totally agree!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

Ayesha_Kssgc Senior Member
Ayesha_Kssgc
Ayesha_Kssgc

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
very nice post Ankie ..and aayan is so dum that idiot will find out soon love actuly hurts Angry
-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
The Perfect Post! Heart

I agree to all your points above!

I'm just waiting for Ajmer Track to begin now already!
rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Ankie... I completely agree with you...
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
good post Ankie!!

the best part was Dillu ammi giving Tanveer off!!! Clap
stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
and here i thought that ayaan would be d one to defend his bro -_-. i was so disappointed with his response and logic in defending what he thought asad did. sigh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index