MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I need a disprin. Badly. Period. 

I start with symbolism tonight. 

1. AyRa and AsYa are complementary. 

Zoya's heart broke, she thinks Asad doesn't loves her. Broken Heart Cry 
Humera's heart too broke, Ayaan yelling it out that he doesn't love her. Broken Heart Cry Cry 

2. Ayaan saying he knows Asad more than himself.

Its a pity that he consoles Asad, cant see Asad in pain, cant tolerate Asad crying but then, cant read Asad's true thoughts even after Asad voicing his feelings. LIKE SERIOUS AYAAN? Angry 
Ayaan disappoints throughout, apart from hugging his brother when he needed the most. 
No it isnt that Ayaan has no feelings for Zoya or anything, but then Ayaan puts himself and his situation and himself unconsciously ahead of other's pain than anyone or anything. Ayaan is another Rashid, Rashid never cared for Dilshad, he always wanted Dilshad to understand his situation, but he failed to understand what situation he left Dilshad and her kids in. He wanted forgiveness but then didnt realize rather didnt want to realize what mistake he had done. He  always thinks he has done a great sacrifice and he is a bichara and Ayaan is just the same. 
His words proved so, he thought Asad can do anything, why? Cause to him he puts Asad in his shoes and details his position and situation out, voicing out his feelings through the excuse of Asad. 
Sad, no body really understands the poor guy Asad. Ouch Cry Not even the brother Ayaan, who is supposed to know him so very well, but alas! Ayaan is Ayaan Rashid Ahmed Khan, the selfish badass, Ouch Confused 

3. Equation of Dilshad and Tanveer 

Not anymore Bholi Tanveer she is for Dilshad, everything has changed. Dilshad hates Tanveer. Maybe she kicks her out too. LOL 
Well i think Dilshad should have had Slapped Tanveer too. LOL LOL Angry 

4. Ayaan with AsYa in regard of Humera and his relation. 

Ayaan doesn't know the true definition of what LOVE is. He hence hurts Humera more and more and over and over again. Ouch Angry But then Bhai and Bhabhi will make him realize what true love is all about, and make him realize the love Humera when he sees Zoya's unconditional love for Asad. 
No I am dead against for ZoYaan and i seriously hate anyone talking about Ayaan falling for Zoya too especially in my posts, LOL but then when a person has an apparent 'crush' the lesson that 'crush teaches you is more effective than any book or teacher ever can' LOL LOL 
#teenager life lessons ROFL

I say he basically needs to witness a mangalpur infront of his eyes. Buss sare doubts nikaal jageney babuya ke! LOL 

Btw Asad i feel soo sorry for you! Chal aaja mere pass, i love you much yaa LOL LOL 

5. Precap : The tabeez in left in house 

it had been safeguarding Zoya all the time by Tanveer, from all the attacks on her. Now that she is without it will she be safe?

Thank you soo much Zoya, i will get my Mangalpuri Asad after ages. I cant thank you enough. You should forget wearing that all the time please pretty please Embarrassed Approve ROFL 

6. Asad being called as a Rashid Ahmed Khan 

Hate for him has reached no bound. Now Asad will prove himself how he is not a Rashid Ahmed Khan and now his fear of becoming a Rashid will now be eradicated. Cause the more you run from the fear the more they catch you, the more you run to the fear, the more it runs away from you. LOL Asad will now prove himself and his mother and everyone that he is NOT Rashid Ahmed Khan, and CANNOT BE TRAPPED BY ANYBODY. Hence he goes on to explain himself to his mother, and also goes to Zoya to explain and ask for forgiveness. He knows he hasnt done anything wrong, cause if he had, then he would have gotten married to Tanveer not run after Zoya to Ajmer Wink He basically doesn't know what has happened LOL   Poor Poor Guy. Ouch Cry 

7. Asad doesnt remember but then knows he hasnt done anything wrong.

He is adamant on explaining himself over and over again from the first, he tries his best to explain what he remembers what he knows, he knows he hasnt done anything wrong, poor guy doesnt know what basically has have happened LOL 

8. Lesson for today : Its AyRa and AsYa at the end of the day. No Zoyaan or AyYa or AsVeer or JaaNu 

AsYa broke, AyRa broke too, Zoya's heart broke cause Asad broke hers, Humer's heart broke too cause Ayaan broke hers. 
Still not satisfied?

Well, if it was ZoYaan or AyYa then Ayaan would have had been calling Mona Darling over and over again not Asad. Wink or fighting and breaking Humera's heart. Wink 

And if it was JaaNu or AsVeer, Asad would have talked or looked at Tanveer even once, rather he would have taken himself to be guilty and asked for forgiveness from Tanveer, not Zoya and run to Amjer for forgiveness. Wink LOL 

Still dont believe me thik hai, QH dekhte raho. LOL 

QH is just so real, so real that their distress gives me a headache. LOL LOL Nothing to make a fuss about, all are reacting to the crisis they just faced. Broken Heart Cry 

Keep Smiling. Ajmer Track finally starts LOL 

Heart Ankie 

p.p.s : Best part of QH tonight

Sadie : Ankie i have the same salwar suit as Humera! Embarrassed
Me : Sadie! I have the same dairy as Ayaan!  Big smile

okay that was really really really lame ROFL LOL 

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiMagical_Minarshirulezsamreen_21abc123xyz123pa24703987Dannyelaasadzoya143faariah22raishiEvalinaUdaya2KJSGforeverrabiacasabarun901tusherecoupTrishaShreshthaarmaanridhimma4mahalaxmikTuba_KSGjinelle20MeaningfulAyesha_Kssgcjanestone6skcp...SankaDevi...MysteryLovefee-feemachar13parthpathak31bindasssAsya6wild_nzleninaraj1kals74_Nabeela_honey672CrazyPatel1PasyarekharvzoyamaniacBenishAChaudhryLinnetavaantika...Hannu...kabhiasya4everMissReadingFayeantiquegoldSparklingciderSana70zara1ksgrakhiankitanishithasharma-AngreziKudi-sowmy18PriyankahosanaSusita825tharaniiSHVIKA_loveranushka2112MayurnASYABlack.Jackniks23hkhb17lDirectionerlbutterfly7Niyati_21Eternal1234Noe123FimmyLilApplenisha150Shas3princeegoyalrads73937paagal_cosmogirl77vj3072ksen-Raj-Madame_NoddyApplefNpdeepaCinderella3WhenInRomesophie420-iLoveKaran-RarepearlEnchantressAneezarp27shank201-waitingforyou-akaswan-khaleesi-mochhug--Aishwarya--Tamara27nits_viratholicstarsanjanabraich_gal..Ankita....Breeze..cool_sriEdella17LoveAsYa222afsuustacyellowz-Shormi-simran_singh_24rendezvousvinveenisha.SoHu.amruta04annanyaksgianGugumintiGroverAddict-Serene.Rose-...Tanu....LilGreenRobot.-ElmoFuj-Nithiya95mix_of_emotionsGodhuliLogonNazarLaayeNaaviya.mallik4eva-jawaria-chicksoupLivingfree..vidhi..CroppedHorizon.SaraliciousaksasyaMILII_BAKSHIGoodyTwoShoessumaiya14shreya11mehra-Mrinalini-Cup-Of-Chaiar-n-only-arshanakyasharan

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I badly needed a disprin too at the end of the episode..Eeeks what was thatErmm
Waited for 2 days just to see this??Angry
1.Shireen and her dumbness..She is the LIMIT!!!
2.Razia is backAngry Which pagal khana in the country leaves its patients after doing certain tests?? WHICH?? Dead Razia gave a reason that was not at all one Sleepy
3.AyRa and AyRaConfused
Not that I am against them but the situation demands AsYa and only AsYa Ouch
4.Ayaan claims he knows his brother more than himself but fails to understand the biggest truth of his life?? That Zoya is his love?? What irony I swearSleepy
5.Rashid was as usual clueless about every gaali indirectly hurled at him..This man never fails to make me go ROFL ROFL
6.Badi bi was like a lost puppy..Her tamjham of sending Razia to an asylum proved to be futile..Now what??Confused Socho badi bi sochoLOL
7.Poor Asad..No one even listened to his point of view!!Cry

I was having a terrible headache watching the episode..Ouch I wanted so much more Cry
Actually I did not want any of it that was shownDead

MAIN HIGH POINT: Dilshu's dialogue to Tanveer..Clap I could not control but stand up and applaud this woman!!! FANTASTICThumbs Up
She is disgusted with msk and I feel she soon gets to find out what is actually cooking in her mind!!

P.s: Yes Ankie, tabeez was left by Zoya which means she is no longer SAFE!! means she will be in DANGER..which means MANGALPUR aa gaya re bhai aa gayaParty
P.p.s: For this week I want AsYa and only AsYa..Yes I just WANT THEM!!! PERIOD!!
P.p.p.s: Tu aur Sadie..LOLLOL

Edited by sohu_ksgian - 24 June 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersinganupam47raishiTrishaShreshthaarmaanridhimma4Ayesha_Kssgcmachar13kabhiasya4everrakhiankitaAmayaa-Raj--waitingforyou-Shas3princeegoyalafsuuSaralicious-Serene.Rose-HoityToity

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Sohu you are all awake for me? :O FOR ME? :O dont tell me! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyal.SoHu.

-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
cant comment dat much re...very sorry yar...really in a hurry bt yeah 2days epi ws all abt hrtbrkOuch...evrything tks tym 2 heal & we'll all hv 2 giv dem dt tym & b patientBig smile
MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yes Ankie i to wantd dilshad to slap tht billo rani huh.. Nd yeah Ayaan gone mad totally yar.. nd ua right ek br uske samne mangalpur part ajaye tb jake uska dimag ti kane ayega.. haha nd abt tabeez Ankie seriously ua too gd hehe GD SW TC
anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I agree to all the points and ya its asya and arya all the way but i don't think ayaan is selfish or he doesn't understand asad...according to me he is the only one who tried to understand asad today and i love his unshakable trust in asad...i mean ya him coming to the conclusion that asad doesn't love zoya was wrong but i think he was just trying to find any excuse possible to defend asad...and i don't think ayaan is another rashid ahmed khan he was trying so hard not to hurt humeira but he isn't really at fault...no one can make someone forcibly fall in love...i mean ya humeira doesn't deserve this but neither does ayaan
.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Sohu you are all awake for me? :O FOR ME? :O dont tell me! 

Yes I am..Embarrassed
I just logged in for your post and boom boom boom..I found itWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Kssgcjanestone6

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
awesome post as always.i love how u explain each detail in a convincing manner and one more thing u r very positive in your approach.
i think everybody is mad at ayaan because his one dialogue today has scared all the forumwasis ki kahin zoyaan track na chalu ho jaayeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index