Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Would you? (Page 2)

Poll Question: sympathize with Shalu as she's a victim of domestic violence?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [21.43%]
11 [78.57%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I would feel bad for anyone who is a victim of abuse - and yes please don't get mad at me - I would feel sorry for Shalu too - cause it doesn't matter who is getting abused. Abuse is abuse.
HOWEVER I have to add, Shalu doesn't get anything beyond sympathies for the abuse. She is a weirdly written character -
1. She was this harmless little thing who is getting abused by a possessive and psycho hubby. Then how did she, within a month of his disappearance, turn into this super smart, clever, female mafia don who can shoot and keep men like Lallanwa in line. If she is this clever, how did she ever allow IP to control her for so long!
2. Like everyone else on this forum is wondering - why would you fall so hard for a guy (married or unmarried) who resembles your psycho, supposedly dead husband AND then give him a makeover that makes him a doppelganger for this psycho hubby! that is downright weird and sick and mental!
3. How can a woman who is a small town girl and who has suffered so much be so selfish that she doesn't mind separating two soul-mates just cause she has fallen in love or lust with the man.
4. Why is she dressed like a nymphomaniac and why does she behave like one? What is she - a victim of abuse or someone suffering from psychological disorders after years of abuse or someone who is as psycho as IP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiawida

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
No No No.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Of course no. I think poor IP became a gangster after marring Shalu. He suffers a lot from her . How can anybody live with a P**** like this woman .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianOyeNautanki

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index