Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Big B Says: I AM Super JEALOUS of Raanjhana

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Amitabh regrets not being in 'wonderful' films like 'Raanjhanaa'

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he feels jealous whenever he watches wonderful films like "Raanjhanaa", which he is not part of.

Monday, June 24, 2013   |  Copyright: IANS  |   4 Comments  |  1858 Views

raanjhnaa

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he feels jealous whenever he watches wonderful films like "Raanjhanaa", which he is not part of.

The 70-year-old veteran saw the Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor-starrer in celebration of India's victory at the Champions Trophy Sunday night.

"It was a delight. I get so envious after seeing all these wonderful films, and lament and regret that I am not in them, even in a small capacity, for I love the immense talent and finesse that today's cinema with its young brigade brings to the world," Big B posted on his blog.

The actor also has a few movies in his "to-watch" list.

"I shall be seeing some other unreleased films given to me by Anurag Kashyap, by some talented directors and actors ... a joy always," he wrote.

On the big screen, Amitabh will soon be seen in Prakash Jha's "Satyagraha".

Edited by RishBala4ever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
start doing cameos for ur mental n emotional health ðŸ˜†
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what's stopping him? i guess health?

Paresh Rawal and Anupam Kher have been in almost every movie since mid 80s, early 90s. They must not have regrets 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You should Regret for bringing ur Useless son in Bollywood!!! Its not too late open him a daba!!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously ppl need to shut up about this movie..am so jealous of everyone who has seen it already! ðŸ˜­
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
the film getting good reviews i guess i would watch this film some time this week!!!