Isnt soham too at fault ?

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I know desho is selfish lady but i feel soham is at fault too,he just thought he is getting one chance to marry ,so lets grab this chance. but he had to confirm it with bani s father and asks her if at parmeet comes then what ul do becoz i dont want to make a joke myself and my family.I know he is very innocent and selfless but itna bhi kya yaar ,i dont know how he is going to face this situation ,feel so bad for him.

So i had decided to skip this wedding but then now i m hooked .Is soham and rajji gonna be couple ?But i wont mind becoz i want desho to realize what she lost,what a big mistake she did.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sfdiva23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Soham is too trusting for his own good and Desho should have said something at least to Bani's father and tried to decide what was better for Bani before she let Jai mala take place .  The person who has stood by in every difficulty Soham and shown his love for Bani and respect for her family  or the one who shows up late...

I don't  see how Bani and Soham end up together if she did the jai mala with Parmeet.  I think that Soham will be left in the cold again  and so will Rajji. 

In a way Amreek leaving is Rajji's fault for being so angry with him, he was trying to do the right thing by not having them live their lives unhappily together.  He also tried to break it off earlier with his parents as well.

So will Rajji be the bride to be left waiting...

But I guess we'll see in tomorrow 's episode.

Edited by sfdiva23 - 10 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Soham's biggest fault is that he lives to please other people. Unfortunately his love also has the same fault though  I think she would have fought a bit more for him if she had known his true feelings 
Suman14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sohum is surely at fault ...how can he be so despo 
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Agreed Sohum or his elder brother should have asked this obvious question what if Parmeet turns up to get married? He shud have insisted Desho to call her whole family, including Bani n then decide on the marriage.
Really don't know what to say, this track of Sohum agreeing to get married to Bani  n Amreek running away was just not needed.
Sohum will not do anything when he will see Bani n Parmeet have already exchanged garlands.
This is the biggest fault  of Sohum 'of not doing anything' to get his love for himself n don't know why all of a suddenDesho became a helpless mother rather than the vocal Desho who used to dominate her whole family.
Edited by souroj - 10 years ago
beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not liking this Sohum- Rajji track much. But i guess its demand of today's audience to have serials high on drama.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: souroj

Agreed Sohum or his elder brother should have asked this obvious question what if Parmeet turns up to get married? He shud have insisted Desho to call her whole family, including Bani n then decide on the marriage.
Really don't know what to say, this track of Sohum agreeing to get married to Bani n Amreek running away was just not needed.
Sohum <font color="#FF0000">will not do anything</font> when he will see Bani n Parmeet have already exchanged garlands.
This is the biggest fault of Sohum '<font color="#FF0000">of not doing anything'</font> to get his love for himself n don't know why all of a suddenDesho became a helpless mother rather than the vocal Desho who used to dominate her whole family.

Becoz she is selfish ;she is greedy for NRI .Thats y.