delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Am in a really good mood, so i agree RCLOL Am resigned to the fact that Asad is dumbLOL I understand everything you say but seeing Tannu smirking away to glory is what is supremely annoying..Why is Asad not even trying to think through the sequence of events? He need not marry Zoya because he is guilty..But why is he not analyzing why this whole fiasco happened in the first place? Does he have such a low opinion of himself? Zoya called him weak and he agrees? Even if Asad is convinced, what about the others? Why is no one questioning the whole thing man? Asad may be many things but he is not weak esp. in respect to women..The whole world and their dogs know this fact..So how is everyone so easily convinced that Asad randomly slept with his best friend putting his reputation at stake? The only person who supported Asad gave a ming boggling explanation and made things worseLOL
Show angst but please show some logic as well..

LOL

It's like no one is not the guy's side 

LOL

He kind of does deserve it.

I think the point is Asad not defending himself and accepting his guilt is what has cemented people's distrust. 

A huge part of the problem is - Asad has no proof to say otherwise. Even if he says nothing happened how can he expect Zoya to believe him over what she saw?LOL

And it's even more profound that he doesn't want to defend himself. 

The guy needs a reality check.

BTW Rafa' s loss has put me in such a good mood that I'm defending Asad ROFL 

LOL! I have been on cloud 9 since his loss! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_

Olivera70 Senior Member
Olivera70
Olivera70

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Great post. It is true, the arrogant and disciplined man, Assad has turned into something that is hard to define. The point is that 10 days is almost 50 episodes. In a real-time for nearly two months :))) So it is with this episode, from the moment he woke up in a warehouse, it's only a couple (his real hours).
Our Asad will you stop and think at least something close (it will last maybe 15 episodes, but it does not matter :)))). Currently, too much suffering and feel guilty, of course.
I remember the scene when Zoya humming a song on departure, which he whistled in the bathtub when he was caught. (I found that it was 19th November) View, attitude, shot, light from behind, color vests and shirts, I had a feeling he was a giant in terms of the energy is certainly a giant :))) and dominance in space.
I personally am one of the funniest episode is the one where Zoya changing password in "Sorry, Zoya." His anger and way that throws the phone...
The way Zoya's packed suitcase after a failed Ayan's engagement and Humera poisoning etc etc.. Little details, but Karan Singh Grover really is an amazing actor, and I remember that scenes, just like today where only a glance at Tanveer.
There is a part where he practiced what he says Zoya, what a woman asked, but did not find. Zoya appeared like a whirlwind, a whirlwind of changes everything. "I've changed". Gul probably knows what he's doing, maybe this one does not like, episodes of the 20th June and 21th June will be a long time cause controversy, some admiring, some abhors, but I believe they will grow out of this one new Asad ago all as a complete person, because he found the other half.
Somewhere I have already written, I have a feeling that maybe as a child was responsible for the loss Tanveer's
eye. We'll see.
Olivera70 Senior Member
Olivera70
Olivera70

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
What? Rafa lost today, I have not checked the news. Thanks for the information.
Go Djokovic GO, hm,  if not lost by 205 on the list :))
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Beautifully writtenClap.. Enjoyed reading the comments also.. 
_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Nice post..

Cant say I am enjoying the track a lot as they stuff Billi and BG on my face at some of most emotional moments to kill itAngry. But yes whatever is happening is justifiable and goes with their characters..

The look when he realized Najma is seeing all in the back, was awesome acting. Hate Gul for breaking a pillar of the home like this by that bitch so easily. Does he need lesson of his life so brutallyOuch

Unless Tannu is exposed none of them will come back in character or their will be advance in their relationship.

So just hoping Gul is not showing Ajmer as lollypop to us, and come back to same ugly track.

How much she try to make Amrapali prettier than Surbhi, people loather Tanveer and her both. Her acting as clingy and desperate is so overly used and was never good to begin with. All the ends around her story are pretty much loose, how long can she held on those?

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 June 2013 at 8:32pm
GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
The episode after the mishap made it obvious that it isn't going to be as many of us predicted. I am really happy to see the way its shaping out. The CVs are handling this with more maturity than we have given them credit for. I wish they would speed up to the actual confrontation. Nothing solves problems better than sharing feelings. But of course, they'll be nothing to watch if that happens Big smile

I want the track to now proceed from Asad's POV. We can learn a lot from that. Ayaan's trust is commendable. It really is stupid that he is now thinking Asad didn't want to marry Zoya and did it out of helplessness. Everyone is applying their own situation here. Dilshad was cheated so she believes the same happened to Zoya despite knowing that Asad loves Zoya. Ayaan isn't happy with his decision of marrying Humeira so he thinks Asad is facing the same problem. No one is stopping to give a thought or even ask Asad an explanation. That is the first thing you generally do.

Edited by vrohee - 25 June 2013 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anku-

divyasampath95 Newbie
divyasampath95
divyasampath95

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
very well said

Go to top