Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Understanding Asad (Page 4)

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22Rockerchicrendezvousvin

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Well said. agree. Though this track gets too disheartening to watch, I must say the intensity is mind blowing. This is a real test for Asad and we have to see how he struggles through it. Kudos to KSG for portraying all those emotions so convincingly!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

agree thanku so making this post...i am loving how they are making this track about asad and zoya and their fears and not bringing that stupid tannu in between...agreed zoya didn't say anything to tannu coz it was asad who broke her trust and well asad believes he more guilty than anybody else...actuallt their actions are just showing that the most important people for the are each other and not tannuBig smile

How much ever Tanveer tries. It'll never be about her for Asad or Zoya. This track is quite nicely bringing that out. 
starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

Hopefully..this is the reason why they showed him sooo dumb...to shatter him and build him again...i really hope he starts to put the pieces together...otherwise how and why wud he romance zoya??

yeah hope so too...but we may not get Asad and Zoya scenes tomorrow and day after...its gonna be an AsYa withdrawal...symptoms already dikh rahe hain...one episode they don't share the frame we do not like itLOL

Rockerchic

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Am in a really good mood, so i agree RCLOL Am resigned to the fact that Asad is dumbLOL I understand everything you say but seeing Tannu smirking away to glory is what is supremely annoying..Why is Asad not even trying to think through the sequence of events? He need not marry Zoya because he is guilty..But why is he not analyzing why this whole fiasco happened in the first place? Does he have such a low opinion of himself? Zoya called him weak and he agrees? Even if Asad is convinced, what about the others? Why is no one questioning the whole thing man? Asad may be many things but he is not weak esp. in respect to women..The whole world and their dogs know this fact..So how is everyone so easily convinced that Asad randomly slept with his best friend putting his reputation at stake? The only person who supported Asad gave a ming boggling explanation and made things worseLOL
Show angst but please show some logic as well..

LOL

It's like no one is not the guy's side 

LOL

He kind of does deserve it.

I think the point is Asad not defending himself and accepting his guilt is what has cemented people's distrust. 

A huge part of the problem is - Asad has no proof to say otherwise. Even if he says nothing happened how can he expect Zoya to believe him over what she saw?LOL
But thats a good start right?LOL If Zoya doesn't believe him and leaves the house, its fine..He can atleast throw Tannu out cos he is convinced nothing happened and she cannot play the baby card later in the showLOL

Rockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

That guy is traumatized right now. Not so much as 'not thinking' as 'not being able to think'

I'm not saying he isn't dumb and believing-what-you-see kinda guy. He is. But right now, dumb or not, he is drowning in guilt. Notice it's not blame and punishment, it's GUILT. Logic isn't the first thing on his mind right now.

It is guilt sprung from self hate. 

Eventually though I hope they will address all this or everything will fall short. And let's face it, that the rule rather than the exception with Gul.LOL
Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Well said. agree. Though this track gets too disheartening to watch, I must say the intensity is mind blowing. This is a real test for Asad and we have to see how he struggles through it. Kudos to KSG for portraying all those emotions so convincingly!! 

They both will struggle and hopefully come out of this mess before I get bored ofcLOL
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Whew...Thank you! Finally a post that's not bringing Asad down and bombarding with questions as to why he didn't do this or that. This helped me understand him a bit better myself. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchicstarsinmyeyes

Go to top