Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Understanding Asad (Page 3)

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Am in a really good mood, so i agree RCLOL Am resigned to the fact that Asad is dumbLOL I understand everything you say but seeing Tannu smirking away to glory is what is supremely annoying..Why is Asad not even trying to think through the sequence of events? He need not marry Zoya because he is guilty..But why is he not analyzing why this whole fiasco happened in the first place? Does he have such a low opinion of himself? Zoya called him weak and he agrees? Even if Asad is convinced, what about the others? Why is no one questioning the whole thing man? Asad may be many things but he is not weak esp. in respect to women..The whole world and their dogs know this fact..So how is everyone so easily convinced that Asad randomly slept with his best friend putting his reputation at stake? The only person who supported Asad gave a ming boggling explanation and made things worseLOL
Show angst but please show some logic as well..

LOL

It's like no one is on the guy's side 

LOL

He kind of does deserve it.

I think the point is Asad not defending himself and accepting his guilt is what has cemented people's distrust. 

Edited by Rockerchic - 24 June 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinClosed.........nautanki_anurogerrocksshanakyasharan

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

I love the dynamics of Asad and Zoya. So much has intensified and gotten deeper. People want run of the mill romance which is fine but this sort of angst will only make the honeymoon period that much sweeter. 

Yes of course that and also, it will also help the characters grow. We've always known that Asad is going to be dense and flawed, but his character has a lot of strengths too... unless they break him completely, taking him to the lowest of lowest they won't be able to build on the character and making him overcome all those ideas he has about life, love and himself at large. 

There is a reason for showing him so thickheaded in such situations, its so that his judgmental nature, his trust issues and his habit of taking things at face value change. If we notice he's even taken the whole fiasco with Tanveer at face value, by believing something wrong happened, even though his heart knows he can never ever do something like that in his consciousness. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesNishitaraorendezvousvinRockerchicClosed............Tanu...delena90nautanki_anushanakyasharan

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Am in a really good mood, so i agree RCLOL Am resigned to the fact that Asad is dumbLOL I understand everything you say but seeing Tannu smirking away to glory is what is supremely annoying..Why is Asad not even trying to think through the sequence of events? He need not marry Zoya because he is guilty..But why is he not analyzing why this whole fiasco happened in the first place? Does he have such a low opinion of himself? Zoya called him weak and he agrees? Even if Asad is convinced, what about the others? Why is no one questioning the whole thing man? Asad may be many things but he is not weak esp. in respect to women..The whole world and their dogs know this fact..So how is everyone so easily convinced that Asad randomly slept with his best friend putting his reputation at stake? The only person who supported Asad gave a ming boggling explanation and made things worseLOL

LOL

It's like no one is not the guy's side 

LOL

I think the point is Asad not defending himself and accepting his guilt is what has cemented people's distrust. 

A huge part of the problem is - Asad has no proof to say otherwise. Even if he says nothing happened how can he expect Zoya to believe him over what she saw?LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinRockerchicnautanki_anu...Tanu...-Anku-shanakyasharan

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

LOL

It's like no one is not the guy's side 

LOL

A huge part of the problem is - Asad has no proof to say otherwise. Even if he says nothing happened how can he expect Zoya to believe him over what she saw?LOL

And it's even more profound that he doesn't want to defend himself. 

The guy needs a reality check.

BTW Rafa' s loss has put me in such a good mood that I'm defending Asad ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90nautanki_anurogerrocksshanakyasharan

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hopefully..this is the reason why they showed him sooo dumb...to shatter him and build him again...i really hope he starts to put the pieces together...otherwise how and why wud he romance zoya??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchicnautanki_anushanakyasharan

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
agree thanku so making this post...i am loving how they are making this track about asad and zoya and their fears and not bringing that stupid tannu in between...agreed zoya didn't say anything to tannu coz it was asad who broke her trust and well asad believes he more guilty than anybody else...actuallt their actions are just showing that the most important people for the are each other and not tannuBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchicshanakyasharan

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I love the dynamics of Asad and Zoya. So much has intensified and gotten deeper. People want run of the mill romance which is fine but this sort of angst will only make the honeymoon period that much sweeter. 

Yes of course that and also, it will also help the characters grow. We've always known that Asad is going to be dense and flawed, but his character has a lot of strengths too... unless they break him completely, taking him to the lowest of lowest they won't be able to build on the character and making him overcome all those ideas he has about life, love and himself at large. 

There is a reason for showing him so thickheaded in such situations, its so that his judgmental nature, his trust issues and his habit of taking things at face value change. If we notice he's even taken the whole fiasco with Tanveer at face value, by believing something wrong happened, even though his heart knows he can never ever do something like that in his consciousness. 

First he has to believe he's innocent before he can convince Zoya that he is. I think we'll see a lot of that in Ajmer. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anku-shanakyasharan

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Ayaan was ridiculous today but I don't think he was talking about Asad as much as he is talking about himself. While talking of Asad he completely lost his train of thought and was speaking out loud about the situation he was stuck in.

By the theory of law of parallels- Humeira and Ayaan had to break up because AsYa are done...at least for now. Just like Asad has to redeem himself to Zoe, Ayaan has to work overtime to win back Humeira...if he does ever fall in love with her. The fact that he says that he never will is the dead giveaway that one day he will be irrevocably in love with her and she may have moved on.

Coming to the Asad and Tanveer situation - I don't think Asad has had the opportunity to really process what happened. All he knows is Zoya is shattered and his mother is disappointed in him. The logistics at this point don't matter. Once he is left to think (please think!) he will start piecing it together. There is no way he will be romancing Zoya if he thinks that he slept with another woman.

Which brings me to the question - where did Tanveer go when she left the hall?
I really hope you are right..The only thing i want is for him to THINK..Am ready to wait even for 10 episodesLOL Btw, the only reason Ayaan is being kept oblivious is to pave way for the Zoyaan track..Its not logical but Gul might justify it by making up some contrived bullshitLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinRockerchicshanakyasharan

Go to top