India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Understanding Asad

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
The way Asad has been characterized, not saying he's right or wrong, but his dynamics, the depth of his emotions has come out excellently these past few days. 

I'm not pro-Asad but I love a good character. 

Zoya didn't say anything to Tanveer because she thinks Asad is in the wrong and cheated on her.Something to be noted here is that Asad didn't say anything to Tanveer either. This is quite profound and tells us something about his character. 

More than Zoya, more than Dilshad, he thinks he IS guilty. 

Zoya didn't analyse or put her trust on Asad (she's justified in her  own way ofc) but Asad didn't either. He didn't analyze or even think for a moment that dal mai kuch kala hai. He is so afraid of becoming Rashid that at the slightest of chances he's convinced  he's guilty. 

He's being dense, yes. But it's an interesting character trait that Gul has portrayed here. The self loath that Asad has towards himself and the consequences of a bad childhood. 

I am fully and completely enjoying this track. We are learning so much about the way Asad and Zoya really work, their dynamics, everything. 

~RC

Edited by Rockerchic - 24 June 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMtestindiaMagical_Minnazia_aijazdivyasampath95deedeezyogie-gladiolus-Nupaojas143JPRulesAphroditeT4YY4B4simisim48Ava9339janestone6Arshiforever8...SankaDevi...Sharandeephoney672Ankaheedivyabellesowmy18Sana70tashug9nishithasharmahsvsNiyati_21Nishitarao-Aimz-Siri22ksen_vineeta_asyaforlife-iLoveKaran-Cinderella3-Aswini-anushreemishrabraich_galkankabhormochhug..Ankita..famzii05rendezvousvinClosed.........Edella17soaplikersoapwatcher1youth_showsfanneenabinuameilia...Tanu...starsinmyeyesviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesrajnid68nautanki_anuNithiya95GredandForgeLivingfreedelena90asyaarshiloverDreArogerrocksraneeb_Oishi_-Anku-blessing-beautyshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143...SankaDevi...SharandeepslovearmaanJPRulesdivyabelleSana70tashug9Cinderella3honeyriazNishitaraoIlhamezRockerchicClosed............Tanu...-Ishqbaaaz-nautanki_anuraneeb

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
sab log aaj ke epi se bahut disappointed hain...but what u say is bang on...when u urself are convinced that you are guilty...rest every1's opinion holds little value...asad thinks he is wrong...nobody can convince him otherwise...Ayaan thinks of no one else but him and his brother...for him Asad can do no wrong...kyunki agar usne galti kardi...toh ayaan will have no one to look upto anymore...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shellyttSana70tashug9RockerchicGredandForgeasyaarshiloverraneebshanakyasharan

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Clap

Sheesh just look at the intensity.

Clap

I'm so glad we have great actors in the form of KSG and SJ who are just mind blowing. 

Edited by Rockerchic - 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4...SankaDevi..._vineeta_NishitaraorendezvousvinClosed............Tanu...raneebshanakyasharan

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I am loving this track too RC. I think a logical part of Asad does know that nothing has happened yet his fear of his past and his tendency to self-fulfil his own prophecy is his undoing. Eventually, he will sit and think of all the events that led to that moment and then maybe he will know. But the whole point of this track is to finally make Asad question. Up until this point he has taken everything at face value but soon he may realize that it is overrated.

I now think Gul had Asad being portrayed as dumb for a reason. She wanted to break down this character so she could build him back stronger and better. And maybe that's exactly what we are in for at Ajmer.

Good post RC!

Edited by delena90 - 24 June 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143deedeezT4YY4B4...SankaDevi...JPRulesdivyabelle_vineeta_Nishitarao-Aimz-rendezvousvinmochhugRockerchicClosed............Tanu...nautanki_anuraneeb-Anku-shanakyasharan

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

sab log aaj ke epi se bahut disappointed hain...but what u say is bang on...when u urself are convinced that you are guilty...rest every1's opinion holds little value...asad thinks he is wrong...nobody can convince him otherwise...Ayaan thinks of no one else but him and his brother...for him Asad can do no wrong...kyunki agar usne galti kardi...toh ayaan will have no one to look upto anymore...

I love  the way you put that. So true. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesshanakyasharan

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you :| I am glad I get to read what I really want to. I've been saying the same, that there is no damn reason for blame games lol,because EACH character in this show is going in the frame work of how the characters have been written. I like how every character's shaped up last few weeks but its been Asad they've bee concentrating on so yeah commenting on that, I am glad they show us all shades of the character, who has so many layers to him that the deeper you try and understand him the more you explore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchicraneebshanakyasharan

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

quboolhaifanchikara...SankaDevi...shellyttOlivera70Rockerchicnautanki_anushanakyasharan

Go to top